P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

Thats what I said on an earlier post - I think MN found something, he tried to get the A's to do the right thing and they didn't listen to him - remember he said he can't represent someone who doesn't listen to him

Very interesting

And as an attorney, he can't participate in an ongoing crime or fraud. Sick and sad news.

I am not 'defending' anyone. Likewise, I am not prematurely rushing to accuse someone. What is so wrong about waiting for all the facts before reaching conclusions?

Actually Chilly I'm glad that you do, I find you to be the voice of reason in the chaos. :)

Also wasn't this about the time Nejames quit representing the Anthonys???

I am sick to death thinking now that GA & CA KNEW

Pure speculation but at that time MB said the A's were going through a terrible time and, at the presser CA was huddled into GA and looked frail and like death.

If true, CA might have known at this point that Caylee was deceased and was grieving. The A's decided to press on with the Caylee Alive sightings in defense of KC and that's when/why MN walked.

ETA: Whether they found the remains or not, this was an internal admission that Caylee was deceased but the remains had moved via animal/water and also the bones were scattered, so the bad had little recognizable other than the skull.

If true, that's damning. I don't know, only a theory.

I wish someone would take kiomarie by the hand and walk with her to the pet cemetery also known as party spot. Camera in hand, of course.
IMO

DC already addressed this in this video:
http://www.wesh.com/video/18401070/index.html

I saw that earlier today before this evening wftv report. DC said he is considering a lawsuit against the other PI.

I can't get WESH's website to open at all. It appears to be down.

Is this the video from this weekend when DC was threatening JH with a lawsuit of slander/defamation. At that time DC was confident the tape and proof didn't exist. Well now we know the tape does exist...ruh roh!

Wouldn't be surprised if LE already has the PIs phone records relating to that day.

I am not 'defending' anyone. Likewise, I am not prematurely rushing to accuse someone. What is so wrong about waiting for all the facts before reaching conclusions?

And what is so wrong about waiting for all the facts before stating that we "KNOW" the PIs didn't actually find Caylee's body, and before stating that the Anthonys are only seeking immunity for inconsistent statements and nothing else, when none of that information has been verified? I don't see how you can know for sure at this point what the PIs did or didn't know, or what the Anthonys did or didn't know.

If we're waiting for the facts before jumping to one conclusion, wouldn't it make sense to wait for the facts before jumping to the opposite conclusion? :confused:

I liked the look that J. Allen had on his face coming out. It was confidence. I also liked his reply.

Was the date of the videos around the time Nejeme quit representing CA/GA???
Is this around the same time the PR lady quit also??? Things are starting to make sense.
More pieces to the jigsaw puzzle. It will all come together soon. LP does have allot of knowlege that he has only shared with FBI / LE IMO.

This is why I posted a bit ago - he might have full immunity - the immunity that the A's and everyone else in this case wants

He may have won the lottery on this

I saw your post after I posted mine. Great minds and so forth.

Yes, he might have been the one that had something immunity could be offered for. I so hope the Anthony's get no immunity.

I can't get WESH's website to open at all. It appears to be down.

Is this the video from this weekend when DC was threatening JH with a lawsuit of slander/defamation. At that time DC was confident the tape and proof didn't exist. Well now we know the tape does exist...ruh roh!

Yes this DC Interview is from Jan. 2nd
http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/18401020/detail.html

A former bodyguard for Casey Anthony has addressed accusations that he knew where Caylee Anthony’s remains were before they were found in December.

Dominic Casey, a private investigator, is still in the inner circle of the Anthony family and he has blasted reports that in November, while searching the area where Caylee’s remains were later found, he came across the remains himself.

"Had I the misfortune of stumbling across any remains the first thing I would have done is, I would have prayed," Casey said. "The second thing I would have done is stayed at the location and called 911."

On Nov. 15, Casey said he walked the same general wooded area where Caylee’s remains were later found. He said he was in the area to try to substantiate a sworn statement from one of Casey Anthony’s friends, which said that the area was a known hangout of Anthony’s when she was a teenager.

Casey Anthony is charged with Caylee's murder.

Casey said he took photos of the bottles, tires and trash in the area, much of which was taken by investigators when the remains were found a month later.

Casey said he feels there is no way to tell if the remains were there at the time based on what he saw and his footage.

Casey’s walk through the woods was recorded by another private investigator, James Hoover. Casey, along with multiple other sources, said Hoover is trying to sell the forage to various media organizations as proof that Caylee’s remains were not in the area in November. Casey said Hoover’s claims are false.

A sheriff’s spokesman said this week that the sheriff’s office would like to see the tape, but he would not verify if Hoover had given it to them.

Phone calls to Hoover were not returned. Casey said he plans to pursue legal action against Hoover for making false claims.

"I find it appalling that someone would profit from a missing child. It sickens me," Casey said.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Im thinkin a few more peeps are gonna be sitting in:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

That doesn't change the fact of what's on the tape, LE has possession of it and "feel encouraged and said the tape is very helpful".

And that part is what is killing me to know what all was on that tape!

And what is so wrong about waiting for all the facts before stating that we "KNOW" the PIs didn't actually find Caylee's body, and before stating that the Anthonys are only seeking immunity for inconsistent statements and nothing else, when none of that information has been verified? I don't see how you can know for sure at this point what the PIs did or didn't know, or what the Anthonys did or didn't know.

If we're waiting for the facts before jumping to one conclusion, wouldn't it make sense to wait for the facts before jumping to the opposite conclusion? :confused:

No one has claimed that they found the body, not even Hoover. DC says Hoover is lying. I'll wait for the facts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kjael
Back