PA PA - Amanda DeGuio, 24, Drexel Hill, 7 June 2014

Amanda DeGuio, 24, has been missing since 2014 without a trace. Authorities in Pennsylvania searched a property Wednesday possibly in connection to her disappearance.

An aerial image of Pennsylvania authorities searching a property possibly related to the Amanda DeGuio missing persons case.

An aerial image of Pennsylvania authorities searching a property possibly related to the Amanda DeGuio missing persons case

Amanda was a mother, she was a sister she was a daughter. And we want the public to know we’re still actively working it, and we’ll never stop working it, and hopefully, we can bring some peace to the family," Upper Darby Police Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt said last summer.

Clear video of search area @ link..
1663253014069.png
1663253159617.png

Update Phila. channel 6 reports body not found. Home allegedly belongs to family friend.

Hello Anymore updates if in fact they found something? Any info on the tip? Who received it the PI or LOE?
Thanks
Press conference by the DeGuio family is scheduled to begin around 5 PM this afternoon, per KYW:

Update Phila. channel 6 reports body not found. Home allegedly belongs to family friend.

Hello Anymore updates if in fact they found something? Any info on the tip? Who received it the PI or LOE?
Thanks

The property is owned by the father of one of Amanda's ex-bfs. He is a the father of Amanda's oldest daughter.

Can’t find anything pertaining to the press conference that was previously scheduled for 5 PM, so not syre if it took place or not.

For several years now, the family has been very, very active on Facebook regarding Amanda’s disappearance. They have not posted anything yet regarding the breaking news of a search the other day so I am assuming there may be more to come on this… JMO

I did do some digging through FB comments on news articles. Not sure if I’m allowed to share here but looks like her family (a brother it seems?) is claiming the local police were tipped off on this a long time ago, 7 years ago, but never performed a search or investigated it. It wasn’t until the FBI got invovled that the tips were taken seriously and the searched occured.

Last edited:

Human remains have been found buried in a basement in the Wissinoming section of Philadelphia.

"The search began earlier this week after investigators got a tip that a woman's body was buried in the basement.
That woman hasn't been seen for roughly eight years, sources said."

I haven't seen any mention that it could be Amanda anywhere else, but I thought of her immediately and wanted to share.

Human remains have been found buried in a basement in the Wissinoming section of Philadelphia.

"The search began earlier this week after investigators got a tip that a woman's body was buried in the basement.
That woman hasn't been seen for roughly eight years, sources said."

I haven't seen any mention that it could be Amanda anywhere else, but I thought of her immediately and wanted to share.
Amanda would be my second guess. Maria Zimmerman lived a few blocks away, maybe 10-15 minute walk.

seen for eight years would fit both?

I’m hoping nbc philly uploads the segment i saw today (same with dulce). Because it had neighbors claiming they hadn’t seen the family there in awhile and they seem to assume it’s related to them. But maybe the family left after finding the body and contacted LE? But again waiting for nbc to post…

seen for eight years would fit both?

I’m hoping nbc philly uploads the segment i saw today (same with dulce). Because it had neighbors claiming they hadn’t seen the family there in awhile and they seem to assume it’s related to them. But maybe the family left after finding the body and contacted LE? But again waiting for nbc to post…
BBM

From CBS Philadelphia:
Sources say the remains that were discovered were buried in layers and layers of concrete.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back