Found Deceased PA - Cassandra Johnston, 26, Philadelphia, 10 July 2021

Does anyone know if EZPass logs vehicles as they cross the non-toll side? Specific transponders - I’m sure there’s an aggregate count for traffic management purposes.

DRPA has cameras everywhere so I’m guessing that her car would have been spotted by now.

I agree that it is easy to wind up in NJ - and keep in mind there are PA/NJ bridges from far South Philly all the way up to Trenton - but it is sounding more like something happened just before entry to 95N or an exit off 95N in lower Bucks.

I wish there were searches (in addition to all the signs). Our family does a ton of hiking and obviously I’m the one with a mental checklist in the back of my head.

The turnpikes log both ways, the bridges do not. I’m fact, going through a non-toll side doesn’t have any overhead equipment to even capture an EZ Pass transponder’s info.

Has the area where Woodhaven ends been checked ? Like if she didn’t make that left at the end onto Byberry and went straight?

It’s sketchy back there

I noticed before that exit there are a ton of correctional facilities right by 95…
I’m trying to upload a screenshot from google earth but it’s too large

https://www.bing.com/maps?&ty=18&q=N 12th St & Vine St, Philadelphia, PA 19107&ppois=39.9575975_-75.1586384_N 12th St & Vine St, Philadelphia, PA 19107_~&cp=39.957598~-75.158638&v=2&sV=1&FORM=MIRE&qpvt=n+12th+st+&+vine+st,+philadelphia,+pa+19107

I lived in the area when I was Cassie's age and I've recently moved back to central NJ and have been to Philly in recent months. That intersection to get onto the highway is confusing and I'm usually good with directions. Recently, I was driving back from Philly with a friend who is not a good driver and has a tough time with directions... he missed the on ramp and we ended up in Camden. I have done this more than once myself after an evening out in Philly so I think it is very likely she got confused/lost and did not have a phone or an ability to contact anyone for help. I found it interesting her car has yet to be seen anywhere though. I also find it interesting the similarities between her case and Toni Sharpless. Hopefully, Cassie is found soon and is ok.

According to the Bing map, if you miss the onramp there are multiple other ways to go.
They kind of all (eventually) lead back to a highway though.
I'm also confused on the missing vehicle. Could she have asked someone (the wrong someone?) for directions? It was our only option when lost, back in the day. Then I wonder how much crime (of this possible sort) happens at 5:30am?

I noticed before that exit there are a ton of correctional facilities right by 95…
I’m trying to upload a screenshot from google earth but it’s too large

That's State Road. There's probably three.of them. Curran-Fromhold is county lockup.

If.Casey wound up on.State Road.she could have got home that way.

Same for Frankford Avenue. It just changes names.Route.13.

https://www.bing.com/maps?&ty=18&q=N 12th St & Vine St, Philadelphia, PA 19107&ppois=39.9575975_-75.1586384_N 12th St & Vine St, Philadelphia, PA 19107_~&cp=39.957598~-75.158638&v=2&sV=1&FORM=MIRE&qpvt=n+12th+st+&+vine+st,+philadelphia,+pa+19107

According to the Bing map, if you miss the onramp there are multiple other ways to go.
I'm also confused on the missing vehicle. Could she have asked someone (the wrong someone?) for directions? It was our only option when lost, back in the day. Then I wonder how much crime (of this possible sort) happens at 5:30am?
The last survalence video has her in the lane that takes you onto I-95

I completely understand how people are skeptical of the significant other. But I'm not sure if you noticed that her mother's head was also shaking right and left as she spoke.
Nowhere near as much. Of course it’s complete speculation at this time.

In Philly, crime doesn’t have a time. If Casey exited 95N at any point before she reached home, she would most likely be in a sketchy area, some more than others. (I can say that because I live off the Cottman Avenue exit, lol.) And in my experience, the junkies and tweakers are pretty active that early in the morning.

I must say, typically the person who last places themselves with the missing person is the first suspect. Especially after an argument. I find it curious the lack of suspicion or questions regarding the friend who last seen her....
I agree with you, but with them having footage of her car going on i95 leads me to think she was seen heading home. Of course, a fight/argument could have broke out and someone else was driving her car to dump her car and body somewhere off of 95.
I still find the boyfriend leaving work and grabbing his cousin to search for her in Philly at 8 am in suspicious.
I believe everyone is a suspect at this point.

In Philly, crime doesn’t have a time. If Casey exited 95N at any point before she reached home, she would most likely be in a sketchy area, some more than others. (I can say that because I live off the Cottman Avenue exit, lol.) And in my experience, the junkies and tweakers are pretty active that early in the morning.
Scary. I hope they find her safe.

Howdy neighbor.

You know that's right. I mentioned beginning of the thread 5;30Am? Meth addicts still awake. Tricks ready looking for a morning well whatever. Some poor prostitute one more date.

Everybody is like a tweaker now. There's no more heroin. It's that fake fentanyl cut with whatever keeps you.awake and do head rolls.

Man, I pray Cassandra is alive. I am sure she is street smart, and isn't down the.way at K&A by mistake or downtown by 2nd.street.

Lord, bring this young woman home.

Howdy neighbor.

You know that's right. I mentioned beginning of the thread 5;30Am? Meth addicts still awake. Tricks ready looking for a morning well whatever. Some poor prostitute one more date.

Everybody is like a tweaker now. There's no more heroin. It's that fake fentanyl cut with whatever keeps you.awake and do head rolls.

Man, I pray Cassandra is alive. I am sure she is street smart, and isn't down the.way at K&A by mistake or downtown by 2nd.street.

I admit, I never heard of the term “tweaker” I just had to look that up. I’m not sure what head rolls are… Philly is a mess. I still don’t think she pulled over in a shady area, but anything is possible. They need to involve the fbi.

Howdy neighbor.

yup, can confirm. Im an Rn at a hospital off Frankford Ave. our population is mostly IVDA and it’s of all ages :( their tox screen is always positive for opiates (heroin) with either cocaine or meth (what’s cut into the fentanyl). It’s so sad and scary, but a huge reality of Philadelphia right now . We get so many Jane does and I have my eye out! Poor girl is so young

I have to go to the Temple Lung Center every now and again, it's off of Broad St. in Philly. I am one of those people who has no sense of direction at all so I use GPS every time I go. Usually it directs me to I-95 but there are other times when it sends me through all kinds of iffy neighborhoods. People come and bang on the car windows and throw things, yell, etc. (I have an older car so I sort of fit in but at the same time I don't.) I'm sure Casey is much smarter than I am as far as sense of direction but if she were using her phone or cars GPS - it could have directed her to a shady area - especially at night or in the dark. I'm travelling when it is bright daylight and can see that I should keep my doors locked sometimes. I'm assuming she is may have been much more familiar with the city then I am, also.

I was just thinking how easy it is to get lost in the city or in the wrong neighborhood if you don't know. Personally I do believe that someone who knows Casey knows where she is or what happened to her but until she is found we can only speculate.

yup, can confirm. Im an Rn at a hospital off Frankford Ave. our population is mostly IVDA and it’s of all ages :( their tox screen is always positive for opiates (heroin) with either cocaine or meth (what’s cut into the fentanyl). It’s so sad and scary, but a huge reality of Philadelphia right now . We get so many Jane does and I have my eye out! Poor girl is so young

Thanks for everything you do. And hi to all my fellow neighbors. I can’t stop thinking about Casey. We have to bring her home.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice Collector
Back