PA PA - Cheryl Iacovone, 17, Secane, 12 July 1977

How long was Thompson's jail sentence-are the cops still looking for him and Nolan? You think they could have gone in witness protection?

How long was Thompson's jail sentence-are the cops still looking for him and Nolan? You think they could have gone in witness protection?

No idea how long the Cops looked for either.......but since Thompson wasn't a biker (according to the report) but beat a biker to death over a stolen jacket,i very much doubt he/Nolan were in witness protection....JMO you don't need to be einstein to work out some bikers put thompson in a 'resting place' very soon after his release.

Any updates? Anyone have any channels they can contact to see?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am Cheryl's sister. What do you want to know?
Thank you for posting here! I have two questions. First, have you contacted a moderator of this site to become a verified insider? If you haven't, here is a link that will explain the process: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters
Second, what information would you like us to know about your sister? There is very little information about her online, as is the case with many young women who went missing prior to the internet and social media.
I hope you and your family have some peace soon about your sister, thank you!

Like connections... People in right places

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheryl Ann Moser Iacovone's face reminds me of El Dorado Jane Doe, especially when comparing the photo from the newspaper article. She was killed 14 years after Cheryl disappeared.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/81ufar.html

Cheryl would have been 31 when Jane Doe was found. One of her aliases was "Cheryl Ann Wick" and the people she was living with called her "Auntie Cheryl". She was working as a prostitute and stripper, and was likely killed by her pimp after an argument in a motel.

EDIT: Quick mock up I made at work. http://i.imgur.com/VLmG7GA.png

Are you trying to say that Cheryl and El Dorado Jane Doe are one and the same? No dice. They don't resemble.

Hello relatively new to this forum and it's policies. I stumbled upon this thread and being from the area it reminded me of a large case that involved girls of her age at about the same time. Researching I found a link from a reporter for the local paper. The link is here. Please understand I know of nothing more.
http://www.delcotimes.com/article/DC/20110605/NEWS/306059996

Are you trying to say that Cheryl and El Dorado Jane Doe are one and the same? No dice. They don't resemble.

Does anyone know if there is any info on her dentals? Fillings, gaps, etc.. what size shoe did she wear?

I am Cheryl's sister. What do you want to know?

Welcome. I am sorry, this all must have been difficult for you. I am noticing some strong similarities and physically and seemingly others - such as both being known associates of bikers or biker gangs to a Jane Doe who unfortunately went by an alias. Do you mind tell me if she ever went by any nicknames or anything she could have used as an alias? Even your name (understand if you don't want to give that out).

Cheryl Ann Iacovone
NCMC603887c1.jpg

• Missing Since
    • Jul 12, 1977
    • Missing From
    • Secane, PA
    • DOB
    • Apr 22, 1960
    • Age Now
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Blonde
    • Eye Color
    • Green
    • Height
    • 5'8"
    • Weight
    • 120 lbs
Age Progressed
NCMC603887e1.jpg

Cheryl Ann's photo is shown age-progressed to 53 years. She was last seen walking to a friend's house.

Cheryl Ann Moser Iacovone
  • cheryl_ann_moser_iacovone_1.jpg
  • cheryl_ann_moser_iacovone_2.jpg
  • cheryl_ann_moser_iacovone_3.jpg
Cheryl, circa 1977; Age-progression to age 47 (circa 2007)

• Missing Since 07/12/1977
  • Missing From Secane, Pennsylvania
  • Classification Non-Family Abduction
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 04/22/1960 (59)
  • Age 17 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'8, 120 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, green eyes. Cheryl didn't use her second last name at the time of her disappearance, calling herself Cheryl Ann Moser instead. Some accounts refer to her by that name.
Details of Disappearance
Cheryl was last seen walking to a friend's house in her hometown of Secane, Pennsylvania on July 12, 1977. She never arrived as expected and has not been seen again. She lived on Chipmunk Lane at the time of her disappearance.

Following Cheryl's disappearance, authorities got tips that she'd been murdered by members of a motorcycle gang and dumped in Tinicum Marsh. Six other local girls between 15 and 19 years old were murdered in the mid-1970s and some of them were found in the marsh; all had ties to biker gangs.

Cheryl was dating 25-year-old David Thompson at the time of her disappearance, and she may have gone to see him that night. Although he was not a biker gang member, in 1978, Thompson was convicted of conspiracy and assault in connection with the fatal beating of a member of the Warlocks motorcycle club, and sentenced to 6 to 23 months in prison. His current whereabouts are unknown.

Cheryl didn't have direct ties to any motorcycle clubs, but in addition to her connection with Thompson, one of her friends was a long-time associate of another biker gang, the Pagans.

Cheryl's mother stated her daughter was going through a rebellious phase at the time of her disappearance and had run away several times, but she would always call home to say she was okay. After her July 1977 disappearance, she was never heard from again.

Her case remains unsolved and foul play is suspected. There has been no sign of Cheryl since 1977.

Investigating Agency
  • Ridley Township Police Department 610-532-4000
Source Information

Was that really Cheryl’s sister? Wish she’d come back; I think she may know something, without realising that she does.

Was that really Cheryl’s sister? Wish she’d come back; I think she may know something, without realising that she does.

She only posted on Websleuths that one time. Send her a PM and see if she answers your questions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back