PA - Conner, 8, & Brinley Snyder, 4, found hung, later died, Kempton, 23 Sept 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she made a big show of the children's donated organs fairly quickly on SM, although I guess she pulled the post down fairly quickly (perhaps not getting the reaction she wanted... sympathy and praise online from strangers on a Facebook page.) I'll go ahead and say something I only feel rather than that I could ever understand but, if she did kill her children with full intent to do so; somehow, I think the organ donations were on her mind and one of her motivations for killing them. Could it all have just been done for attention and endless, loving, supporting and sympathetic comments from strangers on SM? Going viral on SM and bringing in a huge load of cash, all at the same time? If that were the plan, she would have to leave them hanging there... or call off the whole plan. Still waiting for a giant shoe to drop any time now. I'm sure there's one out there hanging by a thread.

Thanks for bringing this up.

It was one thing to display the children's "Donor Certificates" at the table with their photos at Conner's balloon launch at his school but I was really taken back by the details provided by the mother.

Her announcement wan't a simple "gift of life" statement by my adored children-- but details on the sex, age, of recipients and what organ they received! She all but named the recipients. :eek:

I'd never seen anything like that before.

ETA: I read the donor details in MSM but later could not locate it so I think an editor reconsidered.

They’re were revived by EMS and lived on life support for a few days. So I think if she had immediately tried to get at least one down the daughter may have made it. She must have called 911 right after they started hanging. Which also makes me suspicious. Because in my mind she had to have been there when it happened. Not on a walk.
Nailed it! The fact that they were revived within the time line provided is very suspicious.

I thought the same. Even looking at the photos included in his obit, he's always been a big kid. :(
Unless he was convinced to go along with it to “save” his sister from threatened harm or death? I have a feeling my older brothers would’ve sacrificed themselves to save their little sister if someone was threatening harm.

Unless he was convinced to go along with it to “save” his sister from threatened harm or death? I have a feeling my older brothers would’ve sacrificed themselves to save their little sister if someone was threatening harm.
In that case, he must have felt more harm than good by his interaction with social services. This is so profoundly sad. :(

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Yeah that’s what I can’t get past.

Someone talked on another thread about seeing their child almost drown or something and they suddenly and inexplicably froze and couldn’t react and someone else saved the child. But I truly believe if you’re the only one there and you see your kid like that instinct is going to take over.

I really want to hear that 911 call.
I want to hear it too, but didn’t want to have to subscribe to broadcastify to do so

In that case, he must have felt more harm than good by his interaction with social services. This is so profoundly sad. :(
Dealing with social services can be maddening. I’ve lost sleep many nights worrying about kids/vulnerable adults who were not safe in their homes despite numerous reports to the state. Even if they harm the child, proving “intent” to harm can be extremely difficult.

I don’t think the call itself has been released.

I know in most states there is an exception to releasing 911 calls if there is an ongoing criminal investigation.
I saw an MSM article stating it was available (don’t remember which one now), but your comment makes complete sense to me.

I know in most states there is an exception to releasing 911 calls if there is an ongoing criminal investigation.
weirdly, when I went searching for it yesterday, I think Wash Po had the headline, I clicked the link and logged in to find it had disappeared... Anyone good at wayback machine? Is washpo available. no you would need link.. strange tho'

weirdly, when I went searching for it yesterday, I think Wash Po had the headline, I clicked the link and logged in to find it had disappeared... Anyone good at wayback machine? Is washpo available. no you would need link.. strange tho'
If it was out there, I think we’d know about it.

Broadcastify records police radio transmissions, and in this particular case, had transmissions discussing what the mom had told the 911 dispatcher.

From what I can gather, Pennsylvania 911 calls are not public record.

If it was out there, I think we’d know about it.

Broadcastify records police radio transmissions, and in this particular case, had transmissions discussing what the mom had told the 911 dispatcher.

From what I can gather, Pennsylvania 911 calls are not public record.
@ace shared that soundcloud link yesterday/ just them passing messages on to eachother, nothing new

I want to hear it too, but didn’t want to have to subscribe to broadcastify to do so

I saw an MSM article stating it was available (don’t remember which one now), but your comment makes complete sense to me.

I believe the recorded portion of 911 call that's being quoted as available is not the portion between dispatch and mother.

I believe they've released recording between fire captain and dispatch only.

MSM previously quoted the 911 portion of call between a fire captain responder, and the dispatch/operator:

On the recording, as crews rush to the scene, a fire captain asks the dispatcher, “Any indication from the caller if the scene is safe or how these children ended up there?”

The dispatcher responds, “She mentioned that the 8-year-old has been bullied and has made threats of doing this, but didn’t want to go alone. ... At this time, it should just be the mother and the two children on scene.”

I could be wrong but don't think they'd release mom's call during ongoing investigation.

4WZRZ5I4G5CCHPTDJDJK32Q7PA.jpg

Photos of Conner Snyder, 8, and his 4-year-old sister, Brinley, are on display at the Kempton Community Center Saturday, where family and friends gathered in honor of what would have been Conner's 9th birthday.

911 recording: Boy found hanging in Berks County home with sister was bullied, ‘didn’t want to go alone’

Maybe she just told them they were going to play a game. She could’ve made them cover their eyes and they wouldn’t have even known what was happening? I just don’t see an 8 year old accomplishing this.

I decided to research based on @katydid23 ’s comments.

It looks like hanging kids as a form of murder by their parents has occurred. And one child care provider. But mostly in other countries (only one case involving a parent here) and none tried to hide what they did:

Dad ‘hanged 4 kids while in school uniforms after wife kicked him out'

Dad hangs himself and his baby on Facebook Live after accusing his girlfriend of cheating

Mother Hangs 4 Daughters and Herself, Police Say

Father hangs son and himself in the shower

Day care owner who tried to hang toddler from noose gets probation

But I think the issue is whether someone wanted to kill their kids but pretend their child killed themself and their sibling, how would they do it?

If they poisoned the child would that readily scream “suicide” to the police? Would a gun shot do so without a note? What form of death seems like an apparent suicide?

That might be the answer why a parent would do something like this. An imbalanced parent. One who resented her kids maybe. One who wanted attention for herself.
This !!

Maybe she just told them they were going to play a game. She could’ve made them cover their eyes and they wouldn’t have even known what was happening? I just don’t see an 8 year old accomplishing this.
now i'm wondering if she tied their hands as well because i would think you would reach for the rope that is strangling you if at all possible - at least the older child? if there are any rope burns on their palms that would make me very suspicious. you would just need to pull enough on the lead to lessen the tightness of the leash around your neck I would think? JMO

now i'm wondering if she tied their hands as well because i would think you would reach for the rope that is strangling you if at all possible - at least the older child? if there are any rope burns on their palms that would make me very suspicious. you would just need to pull enough on the lead to lessen the tightness of the leash around your neck I would think? JMO
I was thinking the same. She had time and she had the resources to research how to do it without leaving evidence too.
The dog is still missing and I'm wondering if he was the third victim...
He is clearly significant to LE in any case as they issued a separate warrant for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsJeckyll