PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2

The edges around me began to darken last night. This case is so filthy. I listened to music for escape and cleansing. The kind that’s sorta sad but has an uplifting message. Still blue, I slept sporadically. Worn out this morning, I woke up with an almost frantic need to clean my home. The need to wash away the dirt. Start anew. Preparing for the coming holiday. I’m exhausted. Now as I try to lay down to rest - I realize I feel a little depressed. Throughout the day, the kids have stayed with me as I go from room to room with endless tedious chores. Trying to process how scared the kids were. I can’t. I feel a heaviness about my chest. I think I can only handle fragments of this horror at a time.

Please take it easy grandma xx

I keep imagining those babies hanging....

Years ago, my husband happened to be deployed when Saddam Hussein was both captured and executed. Obviously I was intensely following the news. I couldn’t help but watch the video of his execution and even knowing he was one of the worlds most evil people, it made me sick to see his body hanging like that. A child, MY child...I don’t think I could survive that mental image.
Any death is heartbreaking, but death by hanging? Oh my God, I just can't even think about it for too long. It's brutal. I made the big mistake of seeing the pictures of "Lyle Stevik" and I regret it immensely, there's no way to unsee something like that. Poor babies.

I wondered about that, since they were still alive. Were photos or video taken? The priority would be to get them down but I don’t know if there is an official designated to record things?
Probably not, I bet they cut the babies down immediately, since that should've been done by that evil gross creep they unfortunately had for a mother. Reenactments, illustrations and stuff like that could be done. I bet the poor surviving brother will probably have to testify if this case goes to trial though.

The father was not involved in their life? He was obviously involved enough over the past 17 years to impregnate this woman three times with the last being just a few years ago.
I hope the oldest finds a friend’s family that will be there for him going forward.
I think there are two different fathers for the 17, aND Conner,and Brinley. It is odd that the father is mentioned as not involved, yet she wanted to go see Daddy, and sent nasty pics with poor dog to someone. I wonder if they are one,and the same. Or if Daddy is just some freak Hookup. It's so messed up. You hear about the dark web, but can't wrap your head around the fact it actually exist. It's so disturbing.

The father was not involved in their life? He was obviously involved enough over the past 17 years to impregnate this woman three times with the last being just a few years ago.
I hope the oldest finds a friend’s family that will be there for him going forward.
I don't think O., Conner and Brinley have the same father. Conner and Brinley might have the same father, but we don't know for sure. It was reported early on, that Conner and Brinley's father was not present in their lives.

I think there are two different fathers for the 17, aND Conner,and Brinley. It is odd that the father is mentioned as not involved, yet she wanted to go see Daddy, and sent nasty pics with poor dog to someone. I wonder if they are one,and the same. Or if Daddy is just some freak Hookup. It's so messed up. You hear about the dark web, but can't wrap your head around the fact it actually exist. It's so disturbing.
Calling sexual partners "daddy" is a kink. It doesn't mean that he was anyone's father, at all.

I don't think O., Conner and Brinley have the same father. Conner and Brinley might have the same father, but we don't know for sure. It was reported early on, that Conner and Brinley's father was not present in their lives.

Calling sexual partners "daddy" is a kink. It doesn't mean that he was anyone's father, at all.
I know. Just wonder why the father wasn't involved. This case is crazy all let out.

What did this "person" do for a living? In photos of her home there is a large play/swing set, trampoline, above ground swimming pool and basketball hoop in the back yard. These things are not cheap. Was she a single working mother? Someone bought those kids those things. Have we heard from any other family or grandparents? MOO

I know. Just wonder why the father wasn't involved. This case is crazy all let out.
That I don't know. Maybe he didn't care. Maybe she didn't let him. Maybe because she's insane. There are very few excuses for a parent to not be present in their kids lives, there's this famous boxer that had two kids in 1998 and another one in 1999, three different mothers, and he was an absent father for most of their childhood, but did take care of them financially, and saw them very few times. Out of those three kids, one of the mothers was completely insane and super pushy, constantly going public and accusing him of not wanting to spend time with his son. She even had the audicity to comment on a social media picture of one of the other kids with the father saying something like "lucky, he wouldn't do the same for my son". Turns out, he never meant to push his kid away, he just couldn't deal with that crazy weirdo, when all of the kids were around 15/16, he became super present in their lives, they became super close. All of this to illustrate that, sometimes, some mothers are toxic and unbearable and end up pushing the fathers away from their kids. It could be a lot of things, maybe the father never wanted to be in Conner and Brinley's lives, maybe he just couldn't for one reason or another.

What did this "person" do for a living? In photos of her home there is a large play/swing set, trampoline, above ground swimming pool and basketball hoop in the back yard. These things are not cheap. Was she a single working mother? Someone bought those kids those things. Have we heard from any other family or grandparents? MOO
No idea. But I had the same thought when I saw the pictures. The sad thing is, that was all probably just to put on a show like "look how many cool things I buy for my kids". Those 13 siblings in CA had copious amounts of toys, movies, books, games and God knows what else. But for what, if they weren't being fed, if they weren't even allowed to take a shower?

I really don't like it when I edge towards barbaric. My apologies for previous post. Probably best if I limit future comments on this case.
Aw, don't sweat it - this case is a button pusher! I've been reading but not posting because I can't think of anything to say that will pass the TOS, lol!

Before the arrest I kept thinking how is it possible that an 8-year-old can even come up with a somewhat complicated method to hang both himself and his sister? How did he talk her into it? How did he manage to adjust the leash to hang them both, given their height differences?

But after the arrest it all became clear. And IMO I don't think their mother tried to cajole them into those nooses by playing a game, I think she merely set it up and told them to get on the chairs and she slid the leash around their necks. I don't think she gave a damn about what they thought or if they were afraid; it was just get the job done. It's MOO based on what I've gleaned of her personality as reported in msm.

So it's not surprising that we react to her in a barbaric manner. IMO *she's* the barbarian. MOO.

I finished quilting,and binding a Christmas star table topper. I need to start another project.
The girls have the tree up with half the lights on. It’s starting to look a lot like Christmas. My sons are helping with decorations coming out from the attic. My oldest granddaughter came over to pick through some her favorite childhood play pretties. She wants to put them on her own tree at her place. Lots of smiles around here. It’s been a happy day.

Aw, don't sweat it - this case is a button pusher! I've been reading but not posting because I can't think of anything to say that will pass the TOS, lol!

Before the arrest I kept thinking how is it possible that an 8-year-old can even come up with a somewhat complicated method to hang both himself and his sister? How did he talk her into it? How did he manage to adjust the leash to hang them both, given their height differences?

But after the arrest it all became clear. And IMO I don't think their mother tried to cajole them into those nooses by playing a game, I think she merely set it up and told them to get on the chairs and she slid the leash around their necks. I don't think she gave a damn about what they thought or if they were afraid; it was just get the job done. It's MOO based on what I've gleaned of her personality as reported in msm.

So it's not surprising that we react to her in a barbaric manner. IMO *she's* the barbarian. MOO.
I'm still trying to picture an eight year old wrestling those tall chairs down a flight of stairs. I don't buy it.

I can't help but wonder if perhaps these children's fathers were "clients" of some sort. Maybe they don't even know about the children. Or maybe the fathers are simply of the same character as mommy dearest. This whole case is so heartbreaking.

This is Medea, the Greek tragedy that put matricide on the literary map, written in the more mundane language of the Pennsylvania countryside. Mother kills children; mother makes up story for killing children; mother is revealed as a murderer; mother makes excuses for killing children; and some parts of society try to “understand.”

If Lisa Snyder is convicted of doing what many of us are certain she actually did (and yes, she still deserves the benefit of due process, if not the benefit of doubt) we cannot try to understand, or justify, or – worst of all – forgive.

It is time to lock the societal door against the Prodigal Sons and Daughters, because there is indeed such a thing as evil and when we encounter it, we must neutralize it before it takes more innocent victims. Like Conner, Brinley, Laci, Conner, Shannan, Bella, Celeste, Carol, and Christopher.
Christine Flowers: Delivering justice in cases of pure evil

Similar thoughts when I saw the trampoline, etc. the yard was so open. I wondered how much these children played outside and if neighbors observed their play activities. Did mom interact and play with the kids outside while playing? Did mom ever have male visitors come to the house? Did they have friends come over to play. Their yard almost looks like a playground. Trampolines are very inviting to children. They are drawn to them. We have a super size one in our backyard for my granddaughter. Neighborhood kids are always knocking on our door to play. We used to have a pool and I spent hours cleaning up water and washing towels for all the kids coming over. Their yard looks so attractive to other kids. Surely there was basketball shooting going on - games of horse (didn’t y’all play that growing up?) Connor was eight and looks tall enough to play. I mean, these are little kids. They love to play outside. Especially when lucky enough to have these costly outside play structures meant for their enjoyment. That is why they were bought. Right? Did family attend community or school events? Did kids play with other kids at their homes?

What about the dog? There is no fenced in area for the dog to run free for play and exercise. Is there? I need to find those photos again and really look at the neighborhood. Was dog on a running leash line in the backyard? City laws won’t let you have a swimming pool that isn’t fenced in or enclosed. Did someone walk the dog around the neighborhood? Probably not - she had to wait until last minute to acquire leash and then she used it on her own children. Poor doggie never got to wear it and walk for fun with a loving owner like dogs deserve and enjoy. Animals need love too.
Groan...all the way in my chest. I hate this case.

Morning all!

I know many of you who have posted with me for years or even over a decade must have thought I'm surely anti female or anti mothers. All of the cases I've posted on involving horrid female murder suspects, many against their own children or when murdering adult victims certainly may have given that false impression.

I assure everyone that is not remotely true. I am indeed very proud of being a female myself, and so proud of the millions of great women in our nation, with many of them posting right here on WS. :)

How I have differed perhaps is when females are in the criminal justice system through violent crimes of their own doing.

I have never made any excuses nor tried to find reasons to diminish their unbelievable sadistic cruelty, predatory crimes, nor all of the countless violent murders they have committed. I'm one who truly believes in justice for all.

Over the decades I've been sickened by the double standards in our justice system where for many years murdered babies, and defenseless children were valued FAR FAR less if they were neglected, horrifically abused, and brutally murdered by their own biological mothers.

Yet if they suffered the same fate by any male or bio father the innocent victims were highly valued as ALL little children should, and must be valued the same. All deserve no less than equal value, no matter what gender their offenders happens to be.

I know I must have angered, and frustrated many when I came down just as hard on female suspects as I did every vile male suspects.

All I wanted everyone to perhaps realize is females are just as deadly evil as any male offenders, and in many murder cases their violent acts were barbaric demonic overkills going way beyond what it took to kill their victims, both little children, and adult victims as well.

Imo, We no longer can pretend they are the gentle kinder gender when their own violent evil acts lands them in the criminal justice system or use the excuse that someone else must have driven them do the despicable violence they themselves do right by themselves or are very willing coconspirators who may be other females or team up with males who have the same twisted evil mind set as they do.

I believe it is my duty to bring awareness since I'm a survivor from being neglected, abused in all forms in my own childhood. I feel I must be a strong advocate for ALL children, both little girls, and boys.

I can't ignore that almost 60 percent of all maltreatment of children is perpetrated by their own biological mothers.

Yes, it's hard to digest, I know, that the worst most dangerous enemy all abused children will ever face in their childhood is behind closed doors living with their own dreadful mommy dearest.

If only these 2 beautiful children could speak they would tell us what all she did, and made them endure during their short lives, but she has rendered them voiceless like so many others have done, and will sadly continue to do in the future.

We as a society must be the strong voice for ALL children, especially for those who have been murdered by their fathers or mothers or by anyone else for that matter, no matter the gender of the suspects.

Jmho

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes