PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2

79119298_10220629290620397_9187945922531688448_n.jpg

Last edited:
The biggest red flag imo was how quick she was to claim murder suicide. Most parents who lose a child to suicide struggle to accept that their baby has taken their own life. Even adult suicide victims have parents who cannot comprehend that the child they gave life to and who seemed so happy has taken their own life.
Families have been known to question why LE aren’t investigating it as a homicide case because they are so grief stricken and cannot come to terms a suicide.
The way she was adamant from the 911 call that her 8 year old son had committed murder suicide, seconds after supposedly discovering the scene the first words out of her mouth are accusing her own dead son of this horrifying act. She was so accepting that her young child would kill his sister and then himself. Most mothers would spend a lifetime trying to wrap their head around it and would be in great denial for months even years. We have a ‘mother’ whose first instinct was to say her dead son murdered his sister before killing himself. She is a sorry example of the word mother imo. Some questions I imagine LE asking.. If you thought your son was suicidal WHY would you let him go play in the basement with a dog lead and 2 dining chairs?
If you genuinely thought your son was building a fort then you suddenly find both your kids hanging, why do you so quickly conclude your son has killed himself and his baby sister? Why did you not consider an intruder did this?

Last edited:
It looks like she wanted them out of the way so she could be a pervert without interruptions.

Now excuse me for not knowing a lot about bondage and such, but the way she calls him "daddy" does that indicate she's being someone's slave? And if so, is it possible she will blame this on her phone partner by saying he ordered her to get rid of the kids?

yo....wtf?!?!? I was suspicious of mom from the get go but wow - what's with the dog angle??

Extremely sick. I will admit that added a layer that really affected me. As if hanging your little kids isn’t bad enough. But just what the hell?

Philosopher Julia Kristeva’s concept of “abjection” seems to cover it all for me. It’s not possible for me to understand this. It’s horrifying. Human identity is sort of pushed off kilter with things like this:

1. A mother of well-groomed (in other words not clearly neglected) attractive, smiling little kids, (decides one day to kill them instead of giving them up.
2. She kills them in a terrifying and diabolical manner. Not choosing the carbon monoxide. She chooses this horror.
3. She then acts blasé about the whole thing. It really doesn’t shake her world, what she’s done.
4. She does bizarre sexual things with innocent animals?

Just over the top.

Extremely sick. I will admit that added a layer that really affected me. As if hanging your little kids isn’t bad enough. But just what the hell?

Philosopher Julia Kristeva’s concept of “abjection” seems to cover it all for me. It’s not possible for me to understand this. It’s horrifying. Human identity is sort of pushed off kilter with things like this:

1. A mother of well-groomed (in other words not clearly neglected) attractive, smiling little kids, (decides one day to kill them instead of giving them up.
2. She kills them in a terrifying and diabolical manner. Not choosing the carbon monoxide. She chooses this horror.
3. She then acts blasé about the whole thing. It really doesn’t shake her world, what she’s done.
4. She does bizarre sexual things with innocent animals?

Just over the top.
You’re scaring me a bit. I mean...
She’s treacherous, perverse, faithless, ruthless, devious, tyrannical, ferocious, amoral, conniving, sadistic, perfidious and every other Game of Thrones nasty inhumane characteristic word I can find on the internet. Any I missed?

A review of Google records, according to detectives, revealed searches for "carbon monoxide in a car how long to die" on Sept. 17; "almost got away with it" and "I almost got away with it best episodes" on Sept. 20; "hanging yourself" on Sept. 22; and "do a hybrid car produce carbon monoxide" and "does a hybrid car produce carbon monoxide while idling" shortly before 11:30 a.m. on Sept. 23, five hours before the children were found hanging in the basement.

The Sept. 22 search for "hanging yourself" led to a website that described an effective way of hanging a person using a short drop/simple suspension, according to court documents.
Mom charged with murder in hanging deaths of 2 children

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back