Identified! PA - Delaware Co, Ridley Creek State Park, WhtFem 25-45, UP14642, rings w/initials, Jan'16 - Name Withheld

She's also very petite and some news articles last place her in Camden, Nj. Geographically that's not too far off.

Im 27 and never got wisdom teeth and my partner is the same age and hers are coming through now. I am hoping I am one of the lucky ones who just never get them haha. But yeah alot of my friends had them come through when they were much younger.

And also the rings could belong to anyone, they could be her mothers or stolen or another family member. weird they were in her pocket and not wearing them

NAMUS said that she was wearing a size 9 BOOT, not shoe. She may have upped the size a bit to provide for socks.

Good point.

And some of us with wide feet have to buy a shoe or boot that's a size up in order to find something wide enough. A little too long is usually less problem than cramped and narrow.

I hate to admit it, but I am 5'0 tall, with a size 8 1/2 shoe-and don't have long arms. She may have had unusual body conformation, but I'm not convinced

Or-maybe they weren't a perfect fit, because they weren't her boots-maybe someone gave them to her to use

The rule outs for this UID have been updated (not sure if anyone has posted this already). So far, only Amanda DeGuio has been ruled out.

A thought about the rings in her pocket... Due to my job I can't wear jewelry but I always kept my wedding ring in my pocket while at work so I could put it on when my workday was through. Another thought, if she was having an affair perhaps she took the rings off while with the "other" person....

Im 27 and never got wisdom teeth and my partner is the same age and hers are coming through now. I am hoping I am one of the lucky ones who just never get them haha. But yeah alot of my friends had them come through when they were much younger.

And also the rings could belong to anyone, they could be her mothers or stolen or another family member. weird they were in her pocket and not wearing them

I also never got my wisdom teeth and I am 35 now... My dentist says that I will never get them - I just don't have the teeth there! Yay! LOL

Anyways, enough of the off topic - I believe the ring is a signet ring with the initial "C" in filigree cursive. Additionally, I believe the stone may be a dirty diamond/CZ or an aquamarine (March birthstone), as I am not seeing much color in that particular stone.

The claddaugh ring may be green because green is associated with Ireland. I wouldn't put much weight in that one in terms of a potential birthstone.

The "engagement-type" ring appears to be purplish... possible stones may include amethyst (February birthstone) or another bluish-purple or dirty pink stone... (rose zircon is October's new birthstone).

Another thing, these rings don't strike me as being "cheap" or new, for that matter. The "engagement-type" ring appears to have the stamp 14K. The claddaugh ring looks to be expensive (or at the very least well-made). I wonder if LE is looking into possible jewelry manufacturers/jewelers (based on the hallmarks on the rings)... That could point to when/where the rings were made and possible purchases...

I got my first one at 45, and the others followed.

I hate to admit it, but I am 5'0 tall, with a size 8 1/2 shoe-and don't have long arms. She may have had unusual body conformation, but I'm not convinced

I have a size 9 foot (but I am 5'8" tall). I just measured my foot and it is about 10" from heel to the tip of my big toe. That is not an unreasonable forearm length for an adult female of any height...

Hi all, checking in for updates.

I have to believe LE would photograph the initial ring the right way based on the markings inside the ring. I don't think it's upside down in the original picture. If the rings were inside the clothing, why do they appear dirty??

Edit on myself: going back the engagement ring actually appears to be photographed "upside down" as the 14k mark is upside down in the picture so... who knows which way the engraved ring should be. The circle almost looks homemade?

I sure wish she was wearing the rings, that one could reasonably assume they were hers. Inside clothing opens up too much question. They could have been stolen to pawn, found, given to her, taken off for work, etc...

i am 5'7 (1.75) and i wear 8. 1/2 shoes, my sister, at similar height is 91/2

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

Originally Posted by KaylaraOwl View Post
C names: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/18421/841 Caitlin Kearney

C initial, irish last name. hmmm....

17095799-mmmain.png

"Kearney is about 5 feet tall and weights 110 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes... . After her disappearance, the Pitman PD investigated the case and concluded that Kearney had a drug problem. She had been seen in Camden... . " per Jessica Beym | For NJ.com, Pitman woman missing for nearly 2.5 years, police say

At 5 ft., Kearney is hardly "tall", as the UID has been described, has "brown" hair rather than "blond", and I wouldn't have described her as having "prominent teeth and jaw" as the UID is thought to have, but those are relative characteristics and may not exclude a match.

Ridley Creek State Park is a 17 mile drive from Camden, NJ, and a 33 mile drive from Pitman, Kearney's home town.

Screenshot 2016-01-21 at 1.45.17 AM.png

From the case map.

View attachment 87748

"Kearney is about 5 feet tall and weights 110 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes... . After her disappearance, the Pitman PD investigated the case and concluded that Kearney had a drug problem. She had been seen in Camden... . " per Jessica Beym | For NJ.com, Pitman woman missing for nearly 2.5 years, police say

At 5 ft., Kearney is hardly "tall", as the UID has been described, has "brown" hair rather than "blond", and I wouldn't have described her as having "prominent teeth and jaw" as the UID is thought to have, but those are relative characteristics and may not exclude a match.

Ridley Creek State Park is a 17 mile drive from Camden, NJ, and a 33 mile drive from Pitman, Kearney's home town.

View attachment 87747

From the case map.

They revised that the victim is not tall actually.

Yeah, the revised it to 5'3" or shorter, I believe. I dropped the blonde hair descriptor when searching because what I read said blonde or brown. However I wouldn't say I think she has a prominent jaw. So I would say it's possible, but not likely to be CK. Back to searching!

Sorry, not sure if this has been said or allowed but reading through comments on the news page someone said the ring looked like a "J" with a leaf at the end of it.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back