Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

I haven't been here for years, but last I was here, we could click a quick thank you instead of creating another reply. It looks like that option isn't here anymore, but please feel free to correct me if I missed it.

Press the little heart at the bottom right of the post. That is your thanks!

Amen!! Well said..my daughter is a school psychologist and you can't believe the problems with the kids & parents in the middle school level. It's heartbreaking to hear some of the problems. You hit the nail on the head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can believe them, my mom has been a public high school Special Education/ED teacher since I was in the 5th grade. (I'm 28 now) [emoji5] Your daughter must be a pretty amazing lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the previous thread so can't quote, but to all those asking how KBM wasn't caught up in this and "got away" from CD when discussing the car sale -- this encounter wasn't in Solebury where the others were lured. That meeting was in Bensalem around 5pm on the 8th. So it was a public meeting, not in private on his parents property like with the 4.

But they weren't buying shoes, they were buying drugs from a known drug dealer. I'm saying that kids make bad choices and to say that JP didn't fit in the crowd seems to me like they are lessening the fact that NONE of them deserved to die. They were all doing the same thing.

Do we know for sure they were buying drugs? Is that only from Cosmo? None of them deserved to be murdered, even if drugs were involved but are we dealing in facts?

Mod note: Websleuths is a victim friendly environment. Victim blaming in any shape or form is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. Parents and family are considered victims as well.

Bringing over my question from the other thread. Did SK know about CD killing JP before they robbed the other three or after they all showed up on the news together?
Not known at this stage. All we have are the criminal complaints (in post #4), which only contain details needed to lay the charges ie that the two discussed robbing DF when they went to pick him up.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pennsylvania/bucks-missing-men-sean-kratz-conspirator-20170714.html

Haven't seen this yet.

From the article:
"In June 2016, surveillance video caught him and an accomplice breaking into a shed on a property on the 6400 block of Dorcas Street and walking away with a leafblower, weed whacker and a box containing tools, all valued at $1,000, according to the probable cause affidavit filed for his arrest. The homeowner later posted the video to his Facebook page, where a witness – whose neighbor was dating Kratz at the time – identified him in the footage, the document states.

Kratz was arrested on June 20 that year and released on bail. But within seven months he was back in police custody again.

Detectives arrested him in February this year for breaking into the home of the witness in the previous case and stealing several items of jewelry. Investigators later determined that Kratz had sold the pieces for $345 at a resale shop on Cottman Avenue."

Do we know for sure they were buying drugs? Is that only from Cosmo? None of them deserved to be murdered, even if drugs were involved but are we dealing in facts?

We're dealing with the only living persons side of the story. This is what he says happens. Could be true or false. Unless cell phone records show otherwise, we will probably never know what really happened

Not sure if this has been addressed yet. Hard to keep up here.

If (big IF) Marijuana is involved at all, let alone in large quantities I want to know where CD was getting it from.

Who is up the chain?

Has LE seen any of this supposed pot or all the money.

'Hmmmmm.

Seems to me CD feels he is entitled to TAKE whatever he wants. There is more to this story. I believe LE will get to the root of this pure evil that is CD.

The victims' bodies certainly must have been abused greatly and that is why they are charged with 'abuse of a corpse' and one victim was run over by the backhoe driven by CD and crushed. :(

CDs story about the murder of DF makes absolutely no sense. He is saying Kratz was right there with him and involved in the shooting yet he is the only one he mentions who is struggling by himself to pull the body out of the barn???? He is lying through his teeth, imo.

IMO

If (big IF) Marijuana is involved at all, let alone in large quantities I want to know where CD was getting it from.

Who is up the chain?

'Hmmmmm.

Seems to me CD feels he is entitled to TAKE whatever he wants. There is more to this story. I believe LE will get to the root of this pure evil that is CD.
It's sounding like he lured them in with the promise of a good deal on some marijuana but CD didn't actually have what he said he did.

There hasn't been any info given out on if any marijuana/money was recovered. I'm guessing the money may have been recovered if LE is buying/putting out CDs story about the supposed drug deals/robberies.

Who is up the chain?

'Hmmmmm.

I agree. I'm not sure whether I'm surprised that there weren't any drug charges in CD's indictment or if I'm thinking "well, there is something WAY more serious on the table."

We're dealing with the only living persons side of the story. This is what he says happens. Could be true or false. Unless cell phone records show otherwise, we will probably never know what really happened

If you are to trust that the DA did his job (I think he was fantastic) then you have to believe he would not repeat the story unless it was investigated thoroughly. I also believe he would not have accepted CD's confession if he felt he lied in any way.

Do not sleuth the suspects' parents unless or until law enforcement names them Person of Interest or Suspect. Subpoenas do not equal suspect.

Public information or no until LE gives us reason to dig into their public records they are off limits outside of their public statements regarding this case.

If you are to trust that the DA did his job (I think he was fantastic) then you have to believe he would not repeat the story unless it was investigated thoroughly. I also believe he would not have accepted CD's confession if he felt he lied in any way.

He would accept his confession because what the DA wanted CD gave him and that was the location to the one victim that had not been found yet at that time. That was the deal, period. That is what he had to give up to save himself from the death penalty being applied to his case.

It doesn't mean the DA believes all of his confession and I believe he most certainly does not believe all of it. A lot of it makes no logical sense and I am sure the DA is very aware of that. IMO

IMO

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...r/news-story/9de77bc20562e1f8169f3b6a60129199

On the last picture of this story it states that Cosmo's father negotiated the deal. Cosmo is of age to address this himself with his lawyer. Is this a diminished capacity situation now?

I think like many kids his age, my own included we have coddled them way too much, they are no where near the adult I was at this age. Im guessing he was in a basement playing video games day and night. I wondered that too I swear I read somewhere he was a little off in the head..

It's sounding like he lured them in with the promise of a good deal on some marijuana but CD didn't actually have what he said he did.

There hasn't been any info given out on if any marijuana/money was recovered.
Might not come out until the trial, assuming there is one, and maybe not then. I think, from the point of view of LE, the important thing is to find the missing, catch the perps, and gather the evidence to prosecute the crimes.

The prosecution (or defence) might want to present such details during the trial if they think it'll help their case. But they may not want to, if they feel it could somehow harm their case.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members