Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the posts about CD's mental illness, the possible schizophrenia, the drug use, the brain injury, etc. etc. You are giving Cosmo's lawyers some great back up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! There appears to be a lot more than one ATV. It just seems like a lot of stuff at one time. Also, noticed on the sneakers, there is a # link to a sneaker sales site on Instagram, that I visited yesterday. Yikes...
It all seemed odd to me and the timing is setting off some curious vibes.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I wonder if these guys were into stolen merchandise, etc, like DM and MS (Tim Bosma's case)...

All the posts about CD's mental illness, the possible schizophrenia, the drug use, the brain injury, etc. etc. You are giving Cosmo's lawyers some great back up!

Nothing they wouldn't come up with on their own anyway, imo. It's pretty obvious.

RSBM

Surprised that CD's FB is still up.
Although there seem to be no posts after 2016.
Maybe trouble in CD's life began to escalate even more and he stopped posting anything ?
:moo:

Btw , Benman :
:welcome4:

Thanks. I know my son and most teens over the last couple years have gotten away from FB and more involved in Instagram, snap chat and twitter so wouldn't read too much into the FB page not being updated.
<modsnip>

You are only seeing what his Facebook setting allow you to see - he could have posted 10 times last week and unless you are "friends" on Facebook you wouldn't know. What we can see vs what his "friends" list can see are different.

losing a friend to heroin def does not preclude one to using it. most heroin addicts have lost friends to the horse.

Just my personal opinion, but I do not think drugs played a part in this.
Although DF has prior arrest for drug possession, from what I've read, he lost a friend from heroin. If anything, maybe marijuana. I just get the feeling it's
not about drugs.

There's hasn't been that much time to hide several bodies that well. I'm surprised they are still working the same small area so hard.

Hi all, first time posting, though I've read the forum before. I grew up only 15 minutes away from here, so it has certainly caught my attention.

One interesting thing to note....it has been reported CD got in a serious ATV accident earlier this year / last year that may have really changed him. Based on DF's social media posts, he appears to be a very avid ATV rider. I wonder what the details of that ATV accident were. Also, the timing of the disappearances of the four boys adds an interesting dynamic. It's not as if they were all together, something crazy went down at the spur of the moment, and something bad happened from that. This seems very methodical.

his defense will find it themselves anyways.

55 pages while i was asleep. holy moly. also, the suspect identified (Cosmo) is no shock. >_>

I keep thinking this is like an Alpha Dog situation. That Jimi was taken for leverage or revenge and the other young men were drawn in because they were tryig to help/save Jimi. What isn't clear to me is Jimi's relationship with any of these guys. Jimi doesn't seem to fit with these guys.

I keep thinking this is like an Alpha Dog situation. That Jimi was taken for leverage or revenge and the other young men were drawn in because they were tryig to help/save Jimi. What isn't clear to me is Jimi's relationship with any of these guys. Jimi doesn't seem to fit with these guys.

Jimi and Cosmo grew up together and attended the same school.

this is really weird, im on a desktop and I can see it on this mobile link but it doesn't come up on a regular search

You can only access the link on mobile because you provided a mobile link. To make it a regular link, you simply remove the "m." from the URL.

Both Jimi and Cosmo graduated from Holy Ghost Prep. I believe Cosmo was a year older than Jimi.

its funny that parallel was used again within the past week. someone mentioned in the shavon randle case as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Just Cami