Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Jimi and Cosmo graduated from Holy Ghost Prep. I believe Cosmo was a year older than Jimi.

Jimi is the key to all of this IMO. 1st one to go missing and even though he went to school with CD they seemed to have 2 very different lifestyle. Jimi was all about sports and attending a prominent university. CD was all about guns, sneakers and ATVs and dropped out of college. Seems like DF and CD had a lot more in common.

Bingo.

There's hasn't been that much time to hide several bodies that well. I'm surprised they are still working the same small area so hard.

RSBM

True.
4 bodies is A LOT to conceal.
Is it possible someone at the cement plant poured concrete over them at a different location ?

Although facebook is a bit out of style these days with youth.. it's quite peculiar that Meo/Sturgis are best buds and connected through facebook. Cosmo and Jimi are connected through facebook. However no link between the 2 groups. Meo and Sturgis aren't friends with CD nor Jimi nor dean.. might be grasping at straws but seems a bit odd.

I thought the same thing. It almost makes you wonder if the parents were complicit in helping him after the fact. The whole cement business thing isn't especially encouraging, either.

RSBM

True.
4 bodies is A LOT to conceal.
Is it possible someone at the cement plant poured concrete over them at a different location ?

It would be interesting if the whole thing was bigger than just the kids involved. I thought I read somewhere (apologize if it was not in MSM or on this page) that a couple of the kids worked at POI's father's concrete plant or other construction related job. I thought it might be a coverup for something else. Just my speculation.

I hadn't read thoroughly enough and had presumed the car with the Maryland tags belonged to Jimi because he goes to Loyola University. I wonder why Sturgis had Maryland tags?

Although facebook is a bit out of style these days with youth.. it's quite peculiar that Meo/Sturgis are best buds and connected through facebook. Cosmo and Jimi are connected through facebook. However no link between the 2 groups. Meo and Sturgis aren't friends with CD nor Jimi nor dean.. might be grasping at straws but seems a bit odd.

Sturgis' father said [Dean] Finocchiaro is a mutual friend of Meo/Sturgis.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-penn-missing-men-20170711-story.html

It would be interesting if the whole thing was bigger than just the kids involved. I thought I read somewhere (apologize if it was not in MSM or on this page) that a couple of the kids worked at POI's father's concrete plant or other construction related job. I thought it might be a coverup for something else. Just my speculation.
Meo and Sturgis worked for Sturgis' dad's construction company (MP).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is so bizarre. My gut says they were all lured there in some way, but was the bait the same for each? I have so many questions...Perhaps their cell phones all pinged in that area? There must have been something pretty definitive to lead them so quickly to CD's property. And who was the person DF got in a car with that isn't missing, maybe that person has divulged info to the police? I hope we get more info and I really hope they are alive

Edit - Ah according to this link it was a ping from DF's cell phone that led them to the farm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-suspecting-foul-play/?utm_term=.a023a569086d

All IMO

one of the guy's phone pinged there. and they found another guy's car there. im thinking its possible the phone was left IN the car.

also, I think LE said they have hope of finding them alive, simply because they haven't been found dead yet. im seeing over and over you cant read too much into statements they say.

Authorities must know FAR more than they've currently let on to, which is expected but still curious. Declaring this a criminal case very shortly after their announced disappearance is one thing, but how did they know to hone in on this 90

This is so bizarre. My gut says they were all lured there in some way, but was the bait the same for each? I have so many questions...Perhaps their cell phones all pinged in that area? There must have been something pretty definitive to lead them so quickly to CD's property. And who was the person DF got in a car with that isn't missing, maybe that person has divulged info to the police? I hope we get more info and I really hope they are alive

Edit - Ah according to this link it was a ping from DF's cell phone that led them to the farm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-suspecting-foul-play/?utm_term=.a023a569086d

All IMO

Yes I keep reading the other person quite cryptically. Is there a 6th person or is the "other person" CD.

Were they interested in looking at an ATV? It seems like one plausible reason to meet up with someone in a rather remote location without much of a trace, especially if the seller is an acquaintance. At least it's an alternative or supporting link to the whole drug thing.

Honestly, I think it's in poor taste for media to be streaming as LE potentially unearths dead bodies. (I'll never get those images of Jessica out of my mind from the helicopter footage...the tent, her torso...). A few quick images to show the area, etc, but live streaming? Inappropriate, imo, eta: just like in Kaytlynn Cargill's case, showing footage of her in the landfill. Moo.

Well it draws them in, in droves, just like many of us who come here. We are curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81