Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My notes from the 3:30 Presser:

No new info but he is "encouraged by the pace of the investigation"
Called it "massive in scope" and he asked for patience and "tips from the public to solve this crime"

Reporter asked "Have you been able to narrow down the area in the cornfield?"
Answer: "No, we're considering the whole thing a place of interest. I can't say that the entire property is a crime scene but we have been going through the entire property with cadets..."

He stressed that CD is a person of interest and has not been charged or arrested with respect to any of the missing 4

Reporter asked if a missing person in Philladelphia might be tied tot he investigation
Answer: not that he knows of but he is working with/communication any other LE that has info

Using all type of equipment from heavy machinery to fine mesh sifters to not miss the tiniest piece of evidence
Cadaver dogs HAVE been used

Reporter asked if he asked CD's dad NOT to bail him out
Answer: Laughs and says, "No I did not"

Asked about the nature of the relationships between the young men and CD
Answer: we are still working on that and seeking info from the public

Asked if CD's father is a person of interest
Answer "I would not classify him that way, no."
No other POI's at this time.

Asked if they were looking for concrete or a connection to the father's concrete business
Answer: looking into it but he refused to say one way or another. Said if they find concrete they would take it.

Asked what is on tarps
Answer: I can't disclose that. You are fortunate to get those views. that is investigative material that I can't share with you.

Video cuts out.

https://www.facebook.com/BucksCoNewsFeed/

I have been seeing conflicting reports about who Dean was last seen with. Do we know, for a fact, if DF was seen getting into CD's car on Friday? Or was it someone else?

That person was never officially named by LE or in MSM to my knowledge. <modsnip>

Asked what is on tarps
Answer: I can't disclose that. You are fortunate to get those views. that is investigative material that I can't share with you.

Ok here's a crazy thought I just had...didn't there appear to be sifters near the dirt in earlier videos? I've seen a couple of people mention there was possibly a bonfire over the weekend...could potential evidence have been burned and buried? Total speculation, but just the way that answer was worded made the idea pop in my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mod Note

To all our new members, welcome!

If you haven't done so already, please take some time to review the threads in The Rules Forum before posting, particularly Etiquette & Information

A couple of important reminders for all:

Websleuths is a fact-based forum. Speculation is fine as long as it is based on known facts. If you state something as fact, you must provide a link to an approved source (LE, MSM) to back it up. If you can't link it, you can't post it.

Comments and posts made by the general public on social media are considered rumor and are off limits. Websleuths does not permit discussion of rumors or gossip. This includes local chatter.

The POI's friends and family are OFF LIMITS to sleuthing. The missing persons' friends and family are OFF LIMITS to sleuthing. Please do not dig around and post your findings here.

Posting with a disregard for the rules may result in a loss of posting privileges.

If you have any questions, please PM a moderator directly.

:tyou:

Ok here's a crazy thought I just had...didn't there appear to be sifters near the dirt in earlier videos? I've seen a couple of people mention there was possibly a bonfire over the weekend...could potential evidence have been burned and buried? Total speculation, but just the way that answer was worded made the idea pop in my head.

I was thinking more along the lines of sifting for shell casings.

I believe there was a bonfire picture on CD's facebook page from a while back.

New to this site, so thanks for bearing with my potentially stupid questions. Loving it so far, though. Lots of intelligent conversation, theories and questions.

My question is this: does it not seem like authorities are being more cryptic than usual with their disclosing of information? While this isn't your typical missing person(s) case, it feels like nothing has been released to the public despite many of the questions seeming like the answers would in no way interfere with, disrupt or hamstring the investigation.

New to this site, so thanks for bearing with my potentially stupid questions. Loving it so far, though. Lots of intelligent conversation, theories and questions.

My question is this: does it not seem like authorities are being more cryptic than usual with their disclosing of information? While this isn't your typical missing person(s) case, it feels like nothing has been released to the public despite many of the questions seeming like the answers would in no way interfere with, disrupt or hamstring the investigation.

That's typical.

Burned and mixed with concrete perhaps.

Does anyone have screenshots of the live dig? I can't seem to access the life coverage.

My notes from the 3:30 Presser:

No new info but he is "encouraged by the pace of the investigation"
Called it "massive in scope" and he asked for patience and "tips from the public to solve this crime"

Reporter asked "Have you been able to narrow down the area in the cornfield?"
Answer: "No, we're considering the whole thing a place of interest. I can't say that the entire property is a crime scene but we have been going through the entire property with cadets..."

He stressed that CD is a person of interest and has not been charged or arrested with respect to any of the missing 4

Reporter asked if a missing person in Philladelphia might be tied tot he investigation
Answer: not that he knows of but he is working with/communication any other LE that has info

Using all type of equipment from heavy machinery to fine mesh sifters to not miss the tiniest piece of evidence
Cadaver dogs HAVE been used

Reporter asked if he asked CD's dad NOT to bail him out
Answer: Laughs and says, "No I did not"

Asked about the nature of the relationships between the young men and CD
Answer: we are still working on that and seeking info from the public

Asked if CD's father is a person of interest
Answer "I would not classify him that way, no."
No other POI's at this time.

Asked if they were looking for concrete or a connection to the father's concrete business
Answer: looking into it but he refused to say one way or another. Said if they find concrete they would take it.

Asked what is on tarps

Video cuts out.

wow...thanks so very much from those of us not seeing the briefing and even if we did might miss very pertinent details.

Does anyone have screenshots of the live dig? I can't seem to access the life coverage.

They are sifting the dirt to the left near tents
94505563b4be7fe8bd7278b60a359420.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That sounds like a possibility. It's pretty hot outside for a bonfire. Who has a bonfire in July?!
I'm watching the live video, definitely looks like the found something, not sure what though. They were also taking pictures at one point.

Of course, I wasn't implying otherwise. Just making an observation. :)

(Sorry, didn't mean to sound snarky! :wave: )

Been trying to post, says, "the server is too busy at the moment".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519