Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firewood Business = slang for selling weed

That comment from CD would appear to support that he was involved in drugs.

IMO, i call B/S.. i think he really was selling firewood, their's a huge pile of it in the pic from 2011

My guess is that CD was living a fantasy that he was this "big shot drug dealer, goodfella mafiosi." Running his mouth about how he's whacked or had people whacked and in the process of trying to command respect says some really OTW bs like I only give my card or number to people who kill people. Perhaps maybe some of 4 called his bluff or made fun of him or maybe wanted to purchase a weapon off him and he couldn't produce. By looking at his POF profile he isn't by far the sharpest knife in drawer nothing adds up to his dentist fantasy. Way too much time on his hands. Take it or leave it jmo.(and yes most stink) but I'm happy with it and as to not offend I'm gonna disqualify myself from posting for the time being. How's That?

Jimi Patrick is someone's child. He matters. They all matter. We tend to get lost in the gravel and the digging and the drugs and the violence and we forget that these are human beings, who were once little smiling boys that got first haircuts, and first days of school, and dances and first kisses. That's why we need his parents to tell us about Jimi.

Very well said. Thank you for this.

Just a random thought, But, perhaps since DF's body was identified right away then maybe he was the last one killed, perhaps (unexpectedly) . Just makes sense, seeing that the other bodies have not been identified. JMO

I'm seeing a lot of comments about JTP not fitting in, and while I don't totally disagree, DF, not JTP, seems least similar to the four.

TM and MS were best friends. They seemingly drank some and probably smoked some weed, but were hard workers by all accounts and didn't appear to have nefarious connections.

JTP also seems like an outsider to this group, but that doesn't make DF any more similar to TM and MS.

DF had clearly fallen in with a bad crowd. On Twitter he tweeted a friend whose one tweet is "if you scared to tote a gun you can't hang with me." We also know he was very close with BR, who mercilessly beat someone for no reason near Temple U.

I'm from Bucks. Co. and I know this type well; Suburban kids from the periphery of Philadelphia who want nothing else but to be a city kid with a tough reputation. Dean fit this bill to a tee. He's the real outlier here, and I'd be shocked if he ended up at the crime scene by way of hanging out with any of JTP, TM or MS.

I can't speak for others, but when I've mentioned that Jimi had a weird "fit" in all of this I meant by the timeline he didn't fit with the others.

I don't think there's enough known about Jimi to begin with to say where exactly he stands in respect to personality, habits, etc in comparison to the other dudes, but you're right, on the surface he'd seem to be closer to Mark and Tom than any of them would be to Dean.

Just got back from my meeting, I read prior to leaving that the wealth for the family is the Grandfather, the Father of Anthony, Cosmo's father. Is it possible the family itself isn't as well off as it was initially believed?

The grandfather passed away many years ago, but he and the father were doing real estate deals together before his death. The farm they are searching was purchased for $5 million in 2005. One thing about a piece of land like this in Bucks County- it does NOT depreciate. I would not be shocked if the real estate holdings of this family, in that immediate area, where now valued at twice that amount.

While the family is probably not hurting, liquid assets might not be readily available. You can get loans against property, you can sell property, you can remortgage property if you own it outright, but none of that happens overnight.

Yep, I just registered for the forum (hi y'all) to say that I noticed DF make comments on SM that would seem to suggest he had some kind of leg injury in the last few years that required surgery. Specifically mentioned "not being able to straighten it" IIRC

I keep thinking about something: the poster that showed up a couple days ago and kept repeating that the police had already found the bodies, and that they were found buried and under a tarp (claiming it came from a CI close to the family members). That's creeping me out, because that really is apparently how they were found, but to our knowledge the police hadn't found them yet at that time. Lucky guess? Maybe. Information leaking from somebody that witnessed it, or somebody CD bragged to about it? Also possible. My opinion, but maybe it's worth alerting the local authorities with whatever info the mods here might have retained.

i know he is powerful atty - but, CD's lawyer (Michael Parlow) has previously repped people with serious allegations against them:

http://www.theintell.com/news/crime...cle_d5964968-5353-5deb-951b-6ac6e16b1b1e.html
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...enneth-Irwin-charged-with-choking-boy-12.html

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/bucksinq/142702155.html

..and of course BR's case..

Well if BR and CD are both potential suspects then the same attorney is unlikely to be able to represent them both due to a conflict of interest. This is not necessarily the case but typically is insofar as an attorney cannot, without falling into a conflict, tell one client to turn on or incriminate the other.

Hi! I live in Philly. This has really taken over our area. People are really obsessed with it. It has been a long time since I can remember a crime gripping the region like this. Maybe since Eddie Polec? (He was a high school kid who was beaten to death in a brawl in the 90s.)

Great post. To people outside the area.. it's hard to capture the sort of 'culture-clash' between lower and upper bucks. They honestly might as well be different counties.

Hi! I live in Philly. This has really taken over our area. People are really obsessed with it. It has been a long time since I can remember a crime gripping the region like this. Maybe since Eddie Polec? (He was a high school kid who was beaten to death in a brawl in the 90s.)

I don't know any of these people. But I just wanted to give some local color for people not from here.

1) Bucks County is a really big area. There is "Lower Bucks" and "Upper Bucks."

2) Lower Bucks are the towns closest to Philly. Lower Bucks surrounds Northeast Philly, which are mostly middle class city neighborhoods. Think of where firefighters would live. The town where a lot of these kids all come from is Bensalem. A lot of families in Bensalem originally come from NE Philly. Even if they make decent money, they still have a pretty blue-collar edge. And Bensalem isn't a suburb where there are a lot of million dollar homes. (Or at all.) It's way more middle/working class. There are also a lot of immigrant families from India. It really bleeds into NE Philly a lot and if you didn't know where the border was you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between city and 'burbs. A lot of people from Bensalem just give off a tough city person vibe.

I have a friend who went to BHS with the mother of one of the victims. I don't know what one. But she got pregnant w/ him when she was 14-15 and had a real rough upbringing. I also saw that the kid they released the obit for lived with his grandparents. Backgrounds like that are pretty common in Lower Bucks.

3) Lower Bucks has a reputation of having a really bad drug problem. There's a neighborhood in Philly called Kensington that is arguably the biggest open air heroin drug market in the country. It's right down I-95 from Bensalem and, without traffic, is 20 minutes away. Not that these kids are on heroin, but you can really find any sort of drug or drug connection really quickly.

4) Some of the kids going to Bensalem High and Holy Ghost and mixing together isn't surprising. I went to a Catholic college in Philly and there were a lot of Holy Ghost kids. I never got the vibe it was a preppy rich kid high school like St. Joe's Prep or La Salle High or something out on the Main Line. But kids from public and Catholic schools all mixing isn't shocking. The kids who know each other have known each other since birth, probably, and just went to different schools for whatever family reason.

5) There is a big dirtbike/ATV scene in Philly itself. If you drive around certain inner city neighborhoods, you'll see dozens of dirtbike/ATVs being driven around. And they're sort of notorious for all getting into fights with each other. The brother of a a NBA player from Philly (Dion Waters) was an ATV guy and got shot by someone in a rival group.

These groups are mostly black kids in their late-teens/early-20s. But sometimes you'll see a few white kids mixed in with them. That a few kids who seem pretty hard are riders isn't shocking.

6) They found the bodies in Solesbury, which is not Lower Bucks and a lot different. It's wealthy suburbs/semi-rural land that a real estate developer hasn't snatched up yet. It's right next to New Hope, which is a tourist town with a bustling main street that has nice restaurants and etc. Peddler's Village where they found one of the cars is a touristy shopping plaza where they have things like antique shops or artisanal candles or places where you can buy fudge. It's a really popular bus trip for seniors' groups, for example.

7) Someone from Bensalem being rich enough to own a $5 million plot of land in Solesbury sounds weird to people not from here but it makes sense. There are a lot of people like that are Philly -- folks who grew up in the city and own a successful blue-collar business and do really well for themselves, but you'd have no idea they were rich. Some of the families flash their money in sort of ridiculous ways. Cosmo's shoe collection comes to mind -- Jordan's are like $500 a pop. Sneaker heads drop a lot of money.

8) Temple University where the fight went down at is a gigantic sorta-state school. It has something like 30,000 kids. EVERYONE knows someone who goes to Temple. It's also surrounded by some of the roughest parts of North Philly. It's notorious for neighborhood kids jumping students. They had a mini-riot there last year where a bunch of neighborhood kids randomly assaulted Temple students. Or a lot of off-campus houses are on blocks that are really rough. They essentially have a public housing complex right in the middle of the campus. And if you have to drive through that area, you'll see ATV/dirtbike kids around. It's really common.

So BR jumping a kid at 3 AM who was hanging around Temple with his cousins at a party -- that all checks out.

Just some local flavor for people not from here, since this thing is blowing up and looks like it's the second biggest news story going on right now after politics.

it was not an obituary.

i know he is powerful atty - but, CD's lawyer (Michael Parlow) has previously repped people with serious allegations against them:

http://www.theintell.com/news/crime...cle_d5964968-5353-5deb-951b-6ac6e16b1b1e.html
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...enneth-Irwin-charged-with-choking-boy-12.html

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/bucksinq/142702155.html

..and of course BR's case..

I think Attorney Parlow needs to proceed cautiously in case a conflict of interest should arise in representing both BR and CD.
:thinking:

attachment.php

From Fox's live footage a little while ago. Any idea what these are? The item to the left looks like a generator - what about the other two items?

The thing in the middle is a portable ac. The thing on the right
end is another portable ac.

JP's FB, though mostly locked down, shows that he's a member of three public FB groups related to sneaker collecting, one of which--called "K.R.E.A.M."--has CD as a member. Wonder if a sneaker sale could have brought the two guys together?
That's what I saw and am leaning towards now.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I don't know any of these people. But I just wanted to give some local color for people not from here...

A much more eloquent and detailed version of what I was trying to say; this is 100% accurate (nice work!).

While the murder/disappearance is shocking, none of the other details are.

Being that DF was an avid motorcycle/dirt bike enthusiast, this is very feasible. I'm from Bucks Co. and used to go to parties where lots of these kids in the motorcycle groups attended --- almost ALL of them had pins, rods or plates from an accident. Nice thinking there.

Could Dean have had a pin, a rod or a plate of some kind from a fractured bone/surgery that would be easily identified on xray?
That and breast implant serial numbers lead to very quick ID.

(I'm not saying he had breast implants ) - but that is one way women are identified quickly.

Perhaps even old healed fractures as well can be matched up quickly
MOO

MOO

OK so putting my big girl panties on. How did the DA identify Dean conclusively and refer to everything else as human remains

Tattoos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, i call B/S.. i think he really was selling firewood, their's a huge pile of it in the pic from 2011

What better way to hide the fact you are selling weed, otherwise known as "firewood", than with a picture of real firewood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly