GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

MEDIA UPDATE -- The preliminary hearing in the Solebury homicide case has been continued from July 31 to September 7. (1 of 2)
[video=twitter;887399489769811969]https://twitter.com/bucksda/status/887399489769811969[/video]

Cosmo Dinardo and Sean Kratz are scheduled to appear at 1:30 p.m. 9/7 before MDJ Maggie Snow at the Justice Center in Doylestown. (2 of 2)

[video=twitter;887399962094563328]https://twitter.com/bucksda/status/887399962094563328[/video]

Source:
@BucksDa

Maybe...but then again if what he's saying is true- that he killed a man and woman (assuming older adults) random strangers, the last place LE would probably look is into a 15 year old kid as the suspect.

I must have missed the man and woman part, where was that reported?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the first article I've read that confirms the ATV accident. May 2016.

Last month, Bellizzie said police did respond to a report of a fire on the Lower York Road property but it was unfounded.

And in May 2016, Solebury police responded to a medical emergency on that sprawling tract. Cosmo DiNardo had been injured in an ATV accident, Bellizzie said, and DiNardo believed he may have suffered a broken ankle. Police, EMS, and fire personnel responded, transporting DiNardo down a steep hill and to a hospital.

Quote from that article:
Ross told the television station Tuesday that investigators are searching police files to match possible unsolved cases with anything DiNardo may have said. Ross said his investigators only have scraps of information with no details – no exact locations or dates.

“A nickname he threw out in one case and an indication about a job that happened in a basement involving a female in another,” Ross said.

:thinking:

CD has so much in common with Jared Loughner, the individual who killed six people and shot US representative Gabrielle Giffords. While Loughner had some bizarre videos and spoke of a political agenda, his killing was not a real political assassination. He really wasn't that involved in the scene nor had that much knowledge of it. The same goes with CD and his drug dealing gangsta image he portrayed, it was nothing more than nickel-dime stuff. Both individuals were delusional. Both expressed bizarre, anti-social behavior and getting banned from college....

We are never going to be satisfied with the motive CD will give us. It will make as much sense as ms. Giffords not answering Loughner's question. They don't think like the rest of us. The two other people CD killed, another delusion.

SK on the other hand was a junkee. He was most likely ill to a point or chemically inbalanced as most addicts are. He however is not delusional, unless under a psychotic drug, his priorities are set different than you or me. Obtaining pleasure is valued more than regards for ones safety, property or life.

If he plays his cards right legally, he should probably see freedom, even though he was at the very least the encouragement and support behind the subsequent killings after JTP. He could probably plea to conspiracy, kidnapping and as an accessory and be out in 25-30 years.

I

I live in Doylestown which is where the courthouse is located and CD is jailed. There was a black pickup truck driving around the courthouse today with a banner that read "they only wanted weed"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

SK on the other hand was a junkee. He was most likely ill to a point or chemically inbalanced as most addicts are. He however is not delusional, unless under a psychotic drug, his priorities are set different than you or me. Obtaining pleasure is valued more than regards for ones safety, property or life.

Can you link to the info that shows SK to be a junkie?

Boo hoo. He wasn't "crying out", he was being a criminal, a bully and a . I'm sick of all of these excuses. Smh.

Someone shouyhave seen this train wreck in the making.

Multiple arrests, petty thefts, possession, going to pawn shops and getting shot at... that is pretty much the definition of a junkie.

I definitely agree with assessment above but would like to add that I believe certain drugs and prolonged use of those drugs either prior or during those times will lead to schizophrenia also. I know meth and that new synthetic marijuana will increase the risk even when the user long quit.

i feel the way to go after the family civilly is through the gun. Yes,the backhoe too was an instrument in killing, but I just can't find the negligence or intent involved.

I live in Doylestown which is where the courthouse is located and CD is jailed. There was a black pickup truck driving around the courthouse today with a banner that read "they only wanted weed"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I hope this was on the news. With all the conspiracy theories swirling around it is important to remember they only wanted weed.

There are technically three types of schizophrenia and the pharmacology of treatment depends a lot on the individual. The onset is very gradual and it can take a few courses of meds to get it right, even then, the person usually never feels "normal" again (in my experience). Being committed only one time means very little about his illness. No one is only a "little" schizophrenic.

They don't always get it right and the person can remain far from normal. The friend who I keep referencing has been institutionalized for 25 years and is still extremely delusional. He calls about every five years to scream at me and accuse me of absolutely preposterous things.

Where was SK in the timeline when the sale of the car took place? I can't recall the info on the call about the car... The police are as certain as they can be that it was CD selling/making the call to sell it?

As it's been said, it seemed to be a red flag aside from the ping on one of the phones, but I wondered was there any chance there was opportunity for SK to do the selling of the car.

so. if there is any truth to his having killed two ppl somewhere around 5 years ago, why would he have stopped for this long? and why did he tell on himself?

Sometimes people who know that they will never be released anyway admit to crimes someone else committed. For various reasons... Loyalty, protection, money, etc.

Sometimes people who know that they will never be released anyway admit to crimes someone else committed. For various reasons... Loyalty, protection, money, etc.

But I don't think this is the case with CD.

I would like to know what the date was when he was first committed for evaluation.

I would like to know if there is a Juvenile record for arrest.

I would like to know if he was under a Doctor's care for the diagnoses.

I would like to know how long the Backhoe was on the property prior to the slaughter.

I would like to know how often SK hung around CD?

I would like to know if the GPS in the Truck can pinpoint his locations and route the night of the crime?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back