GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

Rose

Jasp

Hi Jasp - I didn't state that noone had no run in with the law. Just that they had lives. Didn't three of them not show for work? So even if a couple got into trouble, even if they were buying pot, they weren't arrested for it.

I guess that is partly me reacting to victim judgement on social media that GirlinPhilly had brought up. And it is a good point, about how will these victims be remembered? Is the confession of a madman what sticks?.

I don't believe these kids were buying pounds, or guns, or ammo, either...
Jmo.

Respectfully speaking, these judgements seem so easy to make now. "He was scary! Why would anyone go with him?" But they all knew him a long time and they likely all thought he was all bark and no bite. They were all adolescents emerging into adulthood and they trusted a friend. They are the victims here.

They are not judgments, they are facts and known among his peers. To work a case there can't be judgement. There can't be assumptions only facts that lead to solving the case. I could care less who the boys were, they were someones loved ones and did not deserve to be slaughter the way they were but there is still a large part of the story that is missing. You can't just not ask those questions or hunt for those answers.

Did CD have other dealings with the boys?

Did they purchase pot from him before and if so what was the prior amounts?

To use the word "Friend" would mean they, of all people would know first hand what he was capable of. I don't really think they were friends. I think more of acquaintances that may have purchase from him in the pass.

What you really need to find out is if they purchased larger amounts to break down for sales. This then could be where he recites he was being ripped off. Delusional without a questioned. Mentally ill without a question.

The boys who are the victims without a question but they might hold the key as to how and why CD came into their lives.

In MO - believe they will find a lot of answers from looking into CD's relationship with TM and MS. Both victims drove vehicles that night - they were the only victims who were together when murdered - CD had already killed 2 victims before these two but he kept the appointment (he could have stoped) - I believe the murder of these two was more of a revenge killing for some unknown reason then the first two killings - also was MS there for some type of backup for TM? anyone have any thoughts on this?

How the eff does CD even get off saying he was ripped off or threatened by MS and TM? They barely got out of the car and he was gunning them down. There was no transaction at all. Ugh. This a hole is such a liar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In MO - believe they will find a lot of answers from looking into CD's relationship with TM and MS. Both victims drove vehicles that night - they were the only victims who were together when murdered - CD had already killed 2 victims before these two but he kept the appointment (he could have stoped) - I believe the murder of these two was more of a revenge killing for some unknown reason then the first two killings - also was MS there for some type of backup for TM? anyone have any thoughts on this?

By all appearances, I can't believe if the victims took any action against CD that would cause him to murder them. I stand in the camp this was a robbery, which resulted in him murdering the young men so as to have no witnesses.. He may have needed to "raise money in a hurry" to repay a debt of some type..

this case is is far from over , way too many open ends.If I am the DA, I lean heavily on SK, get him to give up more details

I think MS and TM were very close. I think because they were the only 2 that might have had daily interaction and I was lead to believe were best friends might be why they were together. It was the weekend and they might of had plans to party.

Until we find out more about the true story about the weed it's hard to come to a conclusion.

How the eff does CD even get off saying he was ripped off or threatened by MS and TM? They barely got out of the car and he was gunning them down. There was no transaction at all. Ugh. This a hole is such a liar.

He and his cousin also planned to rob Dean before he even got there. According to Dnardo, his cousin was supposed to rob Dean in the woods but didn't pull through. Supposedly one of them shot Dean in the back of the head in the barn. He probably had no idea a gun was pointed at him before he was shot. Cowards.

What makes you think it was a revenge killing? I think he was just on a gruesome adrenaline buzz from it all.

CD wanted DP off the table but yet he gave the Death Penalty to four young beautiful men that were loved by many.

Something is way off with their story. A drug dealer would not come pick you up, you would go to him or meet him somewhere. If he did come to you, he would bring the pot with him.... this was planned way before and is really about something else, maybe the thrill of killing people it seems.... and the pot deal is only the cover up - cover up always gets ya. Good pot would be about 200 an ounce, that would be 800 for 4 ounces that would not be uncommon for someone to buy and split with friends etc.. or have for the whole semester - no one is buying 8000 worth of weed and working a job while going to school.... MOO

Something is way off with their story. A drug dealer would not come pick you up, you would go to him or meet him somewhere. If he did come to you, he would bring the pot with him.... this was planned way before and is really about something else, maybe the thrill of killing people it seems.... and the pot deal is only the cover up - cover up always gets ya. Good pot would be about 200 an ounce, that would be 800 for 4 ounces that would not be uncommon for someone to buy and split with friends etc.. or have for the whole semester - no one is buying 8000 worth of weed and working a job while going to school.... MOO
It would depend... if the dealer isn't taking you home after the transaction, then they maybe wouldn't bring it with them because they wouldn't want to risk being caught transporting. They want you to take on the risk regarding transportation if at all possible.

I've had dealers who only did delivery so there wasn't lots of traffic in and out of their home and they just took the transportation risk instead of the "high traffic" risk. Some dealers don't want customers/patients at their home.

Each dealer has their own preferences and the state laws impact those preferences (in medical states dealers who are legal medical providers, in my experience, tend to deliver even to those who aren't their legal medical patients). It just depends, but doesn't seem awfully strange to me for him to go pick customers up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

This and so many other social interactions he had clearly point to a bipolar diagnosis. Add a head injury that most likely led to schizophrenia, drug usage and this stupid gangsta image that kids want to emulate, would be the fuel to add to an already volatile manic mental state. Until you educate yourself and deal with those with mental illness, a lot of what they do and say is rather disconnected and doesn't really follow a structured path.

And honestly not me nor any professional truly understands mental illness to it's fullest. I, myself have had a few times scared for my life dealing with friends and loved ones with mental illness. It is a battle that some fight and go on to live normal lives, but it's also the reason for the majority of the homeless and those that are incarcerated.

What he and his cousin did was horrific and wrong and should be considered a threat to the community and locked away probably forever. While the crime clearly does not apply as insanity according to the m'naughton rule, consideration of mental illness should. Death penalty should never have been on the table, specifically for CD and I question his attorney's loyalty as I do not know if he is representing CD as much as trying to make this go away as fast as possible to protect their business and fortune.

Normally, but it isn't unheard of.As someone who grew up in the area and smoked when I was their age and here is my thinking, from personal experience. If you are buying more than an ounce, and the person isn't a complete stranger. He probably told them he would smoke them up so they could see if it was good. That would explain why they went to the property, got out of the car then in the barn/remote area of the property.

I agree and don't think he was going to buy 8000 worth.

How do we know CD might have threatened them with the gun to get into the car.

I would like to know if in fact CD really had all this marijuana especially $8,000 or any at all to sell or was just a big lie as to not look like premeditated murder. I've heard of people selling high ticket items on Craigslist they didn't really have in order to rob people knowing they were going to have lots cash on their person.

If CD is supposedly this big weed dealer, would the DA press him for info as to who his supplier is during the course of the interview? Or would his only focus be on the murder confession?

believe me.. they are going thru his life with a fine tooth comb - everything and everyone will be scrutinized :)

My brain stops every time on someone wanting to buy $8000 worth of marijuana and supposedly only showing up with $800.

Nobody is this stupid. I don't even buy drugs and wouldn't ever do this. So...this makes me think that the circumstances the murderer(s) give could be delusional or could be fake. I'm still waiting for more "reasons" to be given and otherwise regard these murders as a spree set off by an unknown event to us.

I'm still looking at the SK angle.
He recently was shot multiple times in NW Philly some months ago according to SM post and MSM.
This sounds like it could be classified as an attempted murder.
Maybe one or more of the 4 deceased boys knew something about it or was somehow involved with it and CD found out and planned a revenge hit ?

Some of these kids were into the gangsta rap and videos, etc.

Normally, but it isn't unheard of.As someone who grew up in the area and smoked when I was their age and here is my thinking, from personal experience. If you are buying more than an ounce, and the person isn't a complete stranger. He probably told them he would smoke them up so they could see if it was good. That would explain why they went to the property, got out of the car then in the barn/remote area of the property.

I agree and don't think he was going to buy 8000 worth.

Yeah it's standard "pot etiquette" to smoke out the dealer if they desire. In many states it's also common practice if you're buying an ounce to smoke it down to just under an ounce prior to transporting due to some state laws increasing punishment at the ounce mark, so just under an ounce is slightly less risky to transport. Uhhhh IMO

If CD is supposedly this big weed dealer, would the DA press him for info as to who his supplier is during the course of the interview? Or would his only focus be on the murder confession?

I seriously doubt he had any pot at all and just lied to the boys that he did and that's why he offered the gun to JP knowing full well those boys would have lots of cash in their pockets knowing pot was a way to lure them to the farm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back