GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

NOT THE MAYOR
NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT

"the charge was dismissed because paperwork submitted in the case lacked a necessary
DOCTOR'S SIGNATURE, confirming DiNardo was involuntarily committed under section 302 of the state's Mental Health Procedures Act"

http://www.theintell.com/news/local...-53fb-901b-c519793fe053.html?hp=top-mainstory

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
So... Let my wrap my noodle around this..
When it suited him to NOT be mentally ill in the firearms case, the necessary paperwork is magically missing that would have proved Cosmo unable to possess a firearm, so case dismissed. Not mentally ill. Family saved.

Fast forward to now. Now he needs to be mentally ill so that he can blame the depraved murders on his conditions
So the exact illnesses that purposefully weren't proved in the firearms case will be rolled out and used to suit him in the murders? Alot of hands molded the enabling clay of this monster. Money swished under alot of tables.

The spin continues.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Fox has a live feed. According to FOX, LE is investigating further claims made by CD. I'll find a link.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

When it suited him to NOT be mentally ill in the firearms case, the necessary paperwork is magically missing that would have proved Cosmo unable to possess a firearm, so case dismissed. Not mentally ill. Family saved.

Fast forward to now. Now he needs to be mentally ill so that he can blame the depraved murders on his conditions
So the exact illnesses that purposefully weren't proved in the firearms case will be rolled out and used to suit him in the murders? Alot of hands molded the enabling clay of this monster. Money swished under alot of tables.

The spin continues.

Something is hinky in the chain of events re: filing 302 and LE not being notified.
Involuntary MH committments ( 302 ) are I believe put into a data base so LE has the ability to ascertain if person is legally allowed to possess fire arms.

Either he was not officially 302'd or someone botched up the paperwork trail on his case....accidentally or deliberately.

The gun charges were refiled at least 3 times since the Feb incident....this does not seem to be SOP.

Was he being given special treatment or favors ?

What's surprises me is the simple fact LE didn't realize a DR can't comment on ones health records for fear of violating HIPPA laws...The whole case was centered around him being mentally unfit ,which would prevent him from carrying a gun..
No one was going to prevent him from carrying a gun. The parents allowed him access to their gums. They knew he was unstable. It did not matter to them.

What's surprises me is the simple fact LE didn't realize a DR can't comment on ones health records for fear of violating HIPPA laws...The whole case was centered around him being mentally unfit ,which would prevent him from carrying a gun..
It would have prevented him from buying a gun. Not having access is a different story.

No one was going to prevent him from carrying a gun. The parents allowed him access to their gums. They knew he was unstable. It did not matter to them.
I think the parents gave him a huge playpen (the farm) and some Legos (access to ATVs, guns, equipment), in the hopes he'd play there and not cause them alot of migraines. The fact that they weren't checking on him more regularly is really unfortunate.

Fox29's twitter feed shows a picture of Philly police K-9 unit searching the cornfields on DiNardo's property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fox29's twitter feed shows a picture of Philly police K-9 unit searching the cornfields on DiNardo's property.

[video=twitter;888042364400537600]https://twitter.com/FOX29philly/status/888042364400537600[/video]

Philly Police conduct search of DiNardo cornfield in Solebury

PPD_search_solebury_cornfield_dinardo_bucks_072017_1500561801984_3825470_ver1.0_640_360.PNG

SOLEBURY TOWNSHIP (WTXF) - Around 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, Philadelphia Police and its K-9 Unit could be seen conducting a search of the DiNardo family’s cornfield in Solebury Township.

The spin continues.

I know it's not a popular opinion, but I totally agree. I'd say 80% of the articles or headlines start out with "Schizophrenic Cosmo DiNardo.." That's the "selling point" of all his news at this point. Spin spin spin!

Wow! I've been checking in sporadically after all 3 kiddos were felled by the stomach virus and this is what I wake up to. Thanks for everyone continuing to post updates.
Could anyone refresh how long cadaver K9's can detect remains?

Everipedia is rumor.. it's like wikipedia, people can go in an edit as will - FYI!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Interesting that it is the Philadelphia Police and not Bucks county LE searching the cornfields

Everipedia is rumor.. it's like wikipedia, people can go in an edit as will - FYI!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Oh, I know. That's why I asked. I heard it from someone close to things and then Googled. That's the only thing I could find.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnySomber
Back