GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

And here is some info. on "adjudicated as incompetent"
(quote)
Presumption of Competency. It is a basic principle of American law that all adults are presumed to be "competent" - that is, they are presumed to be capable of making their own decisions about their own lives and their own medical care, including mental health treatment.
Declaration of Incompetency. Every state has court procedures for determining when and if someone is incompetent. Only a tiny percentage of persons with mental health conditions have ever been declared incompetent under these procedures. This corresponds with the reality that almost all persons with even the most serious mental illnesses are competent most of the time - that is, they are capable of making their own decisions about whether to seek treatment and support and what treatment and support they should receive.
http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/positions/involuntary-treatment

Link please
"Attorney Fortunato Perri Jr. is representing Cosmo DiNardo. On Wednesday, he released a statement on behalf of his parents that reads:"

More at link.

http://abc13.com/news/investigators-get-break-in-case-of-4-missing-pa-men/2214123/

"Lawyers Angela Agrusa, Fortunato N. Perri, Jr. and Brian McMonagle (L-R) arrive ahead of their client Bill Cosby on the second day of his sexual assault trial"
http://www.nydailynews.com/newswire...ed-cosby-sex-assault-frozen-article-1.3225318

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

so. if there is any truth to his having killed two ppl somewhere around 5 years ago, why would he have stopped for this long? and why did he tell on himself?

Perhaps LE said DP was off the table only if he told him about other crimes he committed as well?

Perhaps LE said DP was off the table only if he told him about other crimes he committed as well?
I've been saying this all along. We have no idea what else happened in that deal. Stating that he gave up JP's location doesn't mean he didn't say anything else. Perhaps a lot more.

And here is some info. on "adjudicated as incompetent"
(quote)
Presumption of Competency. It is a basic principle of American law that all adults are presumed to be "competent" - that is, they are presumed to be capable of making their own decisions about their own lives and their own medical care, including mental health treatment.
Declaration of Incompetency. Every state has court procedures for determining when and if someone is incompetent. Only a tiny percentage of persons with mental health conditions have ever been declared incompetent under these procedures. This corresponds with the reality that almost all persons with even the most serious mental illnesses are competent most of the time - that is, they are capable of making their own decisions about whether to seek treatment and support and what treatment and support they should receive.
http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/positions/involuntary-treatment

Wondering if CD might have been initially 302'd in order to have a 72 hour in-patient observation period to decide if he was competent or not, .....but after those 72 hours were completed he was found to be competent and released ?

This may change the interpretation of the gun charges.

Wondering if CD might have been initially 302'd in order to have a 72 hour in-patient observation period to decide if he was competent or not, .....but after those 72 hours were completed he was found to be competent and released ?

Since the 302 itself is involuntary and not done without cause, I imagine not, but don't know. When people I know have had it, they didn't determine they were competent, simply that they didn't need 24/7 care/constraints.

You can only get someone locked into an institution involuntarily for 3 days. If you want to get the authority to commit them for longer, you have to go through competency hearings, agree to be the responsible person in their life and agree to act in the best interest, etc., etc. It is only done in open court and the person who needs commitment gets a lawyer, appointed by the court and who doesn't know the parties, to investigate the claim of incompetency and make an appearance or if necessary, a defense on behalf of the one being committed.

I don't think anyone tried to have CD deemed incompetent. He spent 3 days taking his meds and getting some therapy sessions, then he was free to terrorize his family again.

And, when I write terrorize, I don't mean that he was physically attacking them, but he wasn't a joy to have living in the house. His 40 run ins with LE in 6 years had a huge and very negative impact on everyone in the house. One can only imagine the emotional damage done. Their lives were turmoil because of him.

I have 3 friends with schizophrenic sons. At some point, they all just gave up trying to help, worrying and obsessing over their kid. One doesn't know where her son is and hasn't for years. She has tracked him all over the country for decades and when she finds him, usually in homeless shelters, he disappears again. She has stopped looking so he won't always be running. "All I can do, is let him be, so maybe he will stay put in one place long enough to have a friend and a life". In each case their mental illness was sucking the life out of, and away from, everyone in the family and there were other kids to consider, careers to tend and they had to reclaim normalcy and joy in life. It was hard for them all but the only other choice was to continue down the rabbit hole forever.

Since the 302 itself is involuntary and not done without cause, I imagine not, but don't know. When people I know have had it, they didn't determine they were competent, simply that they didn't need 24/7 care/constraints.

If he was released in 72 hours after 302 was filed ,it may have bearing on whether or not he is allowed to posses a firearm. Theoretically, if he was released because he was found to be competent, then he would also be able to retain his right to have firearms.

This may explain the controversy surrounding the paperwork on the Feb 9th gun charge and why it was dismissed 3 times due to missing signatures, etc.

"ALPR – and a bit of luck – helped authorities target Cosmo DiNardo"
8cddb2b660e5a3e2710c0e5ab1b61722.jpg

"An automatic license plate reader mounted on a Solebury Township police cruiser captured Cosmo DiNardo's 2016 Ford pickup truck – and a car driven by one of his alleged victims just behind him – in front of these stores at 7:49 p.m. on July 7 at 2541 Street Road in Peddlers Village. Two days later, he would tell investigators that he was not in Solebury Township that day."

http://www.phillyvoice.com/alpr--and-a-bit-of-luck--helped-authorities-target-cosmo-dinardo/

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That is exactly what i was wondering as well from the info. i found and posted up. I think "committed to a mental institution/facility has to be Court ordered and i'm not so sure this happened in CD's case? As i stated before it is very difficult to get someone committed to a mental facility for a long term.
IMO, CD was a kid that was on drugs who totally spun out of control and this is the ultimate consequence. He bragged about being a drug dealer, and he may have been into more than just marijuana for all we know, and add that to a previous head injury and it was a recipe for disaster.
And as i have stated before i was a nurse having worked in a community based support centre for young adults with drug & alcohol induced Schizophrenia, so the drugs will do that to young people, and i don't know if CD drank alcohol as well?

We are all talking about CD, but what about SK? What is his deal? Nothing is being said about him at all. We only know he worked as a dishwasher; may have moved around a bit growing up; we assume he has family; we know about him stealing a leaf blower, some tools. some costume jewelry and getting shot 6 times. What is it about him that made him think killing 3 people, setting their bodies on fire and then burying them in a common grave was a good idea?

We try to examine CD's behavior in light of his alleged mental illness and head injury but what made SK act?

We are all talking about CD, but what about SK? What is his deal? Nothing is being said about him at all. We only know he worked as a dishwasher; may have moved around a bit growing up; we assume he has family; we know about him stealing a leaf blower, some tools. some costume jewelry and getting shot 6 times. What is it about him that made him think killing 3 people, setting their bodies on fire and then burying them in a common grave was a good idea?

We try to examine CD's behavior in light of his alleged mental illness and head injury but what made SK act?

Good questions. I don't really know, but the main focus of this case has been CD especially in MSM. But we can only guess at what motivated SK in these crimes and i don't know if like CD he has confessed to any of the murders he stands charged with?

Especially since... either CD invited him along to "rob" some people or CD invited him along to kill some people after robbing them. What kind of person joins in on either plan? The two of them have settled in on saying the idea was just to "rob" some people but I can hardly believe that. Generally, people rob people they don't know and often disguise themselves. If people rob people they do know... they make a great effort to rob them in a way that the victim has no idea they were robbed by someone they know. (Breaking into a acquaintance's house when no one is home, for example.) Imo, SK agreed to be in on killing MS, DF and TM. It makes me wonder what else these 2 have done together in the past because, whether to rob or kill, most people who have turned to CD and asked, "Do I want to do what? Are you crazy?"

Especially since... either CD invited him along to "rob" some people or CD invited him along to kill some people after robbing them. What kind of person joins in on either plan? The two of them have settled in on saying the idea was just to "rob" some people but I can hardly believe that. Generally, people rob people they don't know and often disguise themselves. If people rob people they do know... they make a great effort to rob them in a way that the victim has no idea they were robbed by someone they know. (Breaking into a acquaintance's house when no one is home, for example.) Imo, SK agreed to be in on killing MS, DF and TM. It makes me wonder what else these 2 have done together in the past because, whether to rob or kill, most people who have turned to CD and asked, "Do I want to do what? Are you crazy?"

Planning on being career criminals? and so glad they were stopped. Heartbroken though that it took the terrible murders of 4 young men to stop these two out of control maniacs and stop them in their tracks before they killed anyone else's loved ones. :(

Good questions. I don't really know, but the main focus of this case has been CD especially in MSM. But we can only guess at what motivated SK in these crimes and i don't know if like CD he has confessed to any of the murders he stands charged with?

The last I heard, SK is denying having killed anyone. CD claims SK shot DF and CD claims he then shot DF but he "was already dead." So, the two cousins have a little problem with who did what as to DF. However, SK was present during all 3 murders so I'm not sure his denial is going to help him... he's guilty of murder, too, either way.
http://6abc.com/news/da-evidence-found-in-bucks-co-missing-men-search/2199000/

Planning on being career criminals? and so glad they were stopped. Heartbroken though that it took the terrible murders of 4 young men to stop these two out of control maniacs and stop them in their tracks before they killed anyone else's loved ones. :(

I know. I think CD (and probably SK) probably enjoyed killing those young men. I don't believe they would have regressed in their tastes as to what a good time was. There really is no telling what they would have done if they'd gotten away with it. I also think CD had planned on 5 murders but one young man did not get into his truck that Friday. Whoever CD ran across that day and could talk into going to the farm would have been in danger imo. This case is very upsetting... nobody deserves what happened to those boys (because, I say "young men" but, to me, they were just boys.)

I wonder if SK's options were to participate or get tossed in the common grave? At what point did SK learn these were not just intended robberies? From the very beginning? After the first shot was fired? Can you imagine asking CD to take you home because that wasn't what you signed up for? I am not in any way making light of SK's involvement here - I have way too many questions to settle on theories. And this is just theorizing - maybe this particular way as you posted - because most of the talk has been about the crazed CD.
How much time did CD & SK spend together and what was the reason? Family bond? A criminal element? Had they joked about robbing members of CD's circle?
So many questions. Makes me sad that the answers won't bring back these 4 young men.

The issues with gun and mental illness....while someone involuntarily committed can't go into a gun store, fill out an application, and buy a gun...they still have access to them. My own sister, deals with bipolar, has been involuntarily committed, went to either an auction or yardsale and bought a pistol. When I told her psychiatrist, she was again committed, but as for the gun, I have no idea where it is! Her husband was told there couldn't be any in the home, BUT, I would bet it's still there, as well as others.

We can't control other people. It just doesn't work.

I answered earlier why I think SK didn't leave. I don't think he was physically able to! If his injuries to his leg from the shooting are to be believed, and he is not suppose to be putting weight on that leg, then how do you suppose he was going to leave the property? Even if he had his phone, had he called someone to come get him, it's likely he and whoever showed up would have been killed. We haven't read or heard the exact role that SK played in this crime spree. I'm not giving him a 'get out of jail free' card. Don't know enough to convict yet.

CD, media is all over, and thus giving us more information to talk about. And unless MSM mentions something, we can't talk about it here! So, that's why all the talk about CD at this point.

The last I heard, SK is denying having killed anyone. CD claims SK shot DF and CD claims he then shot DF but he "was already dead." So, the two cousins have a little problem with who did what as to DF. However, SK was present during all 3 murders so I'm not sure his denial is going to help him... he's guilty of murder, too, either way.
http://6abc.com/news/da-evidence-found-in-bucks-co-missing-men-search/2199000/

BBM, That's what i thought. I imagine SK is now not wanting to take accountability for his part in the murders when he is now realizing the absolutely serious situation he finds himself in and trying to downplay it for himself IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back