GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

Thinking about bodies of water, I would start looking in Lakeview Park Lake behind the shopping center with Giant and Kohl's, and very close to her home. After that, the more daunting possibility of the Schuylkill River (SKOO-kul), down as far as Black Rock Dam in Phoenixville.
MOO

JAN 7, 2023
It's been an agonizing 96 hours for the family and friends of missing mother Jennifer Brown.

They gathered outside Brown's home on Stratford Court in Royersford, Pennsylvania on Saturday night for a candlelight vigil, praying for her safe return.

[...]

Officials say Brown was scheduled to pick up her 8-year-old son N from the bus stop Wednesday. When she didn't show up, authorities eventually found her car outside her home with her car keys, wallet, purse and work phone still inside.

Those who know her say she was never without her son and she was incredibly responsible.

"There's no way she would leave him behind or like, not be home for him," said neighbor EF. "It's honestly completely out of character. She's a very friendly person. I don't see her having any enemies. She's very caring of all the neighbors especially the elderly."

[...]

Also see:

Neighbors say she's a single mother, but her son was sleeping over at a friend's house Tuesday night.

Officials say she was supposed to pick up her son from the bus the following afternoon.

Neighbors who didn't know her well tell 69 News that she was often seen outside waiting for her son to come home from school. Those who knew her better say she was very vigilant about her son all the time, so to not show up was extremely unlike her.

Friday night around 8 p.m. Philadelphia police were seen combing the area.

Friends of Brown in the neighborhood say they are holding a vigil by Brown's home Saturday at 5 p.m.

Philly police? Limerick has to be at least 30 ? miles outside philly

Does anyone know if she works from home 5 days a week? I know it was stated she was working from home that Tues. Just wondering if she was due to be anywhere Wed. morning. If she was only working from home that day, I don't know why her work phone, wallet, etc. would be out in her vehicle. So that makes me think she was going somewhere. Or I guess it's possible she DID go somewhere (to grab coffee maybe?) and had returned home and then something happened. MOO

Who made the arrangements for her son to spend the night at a friend’s ? I wonder if it was a text from her phone to the parent of the other child. if someone grabbed her on Tuesday and she said pleas let me make arrangements for my child, he is due home from school in a few hours. i just find it odd that she happened to let him stay at a friend‘s the night before she disappeared.

Last seen at 2PM by a friend and business associate. So was that at work? Two separate people, or is the friend, also a business associate? Did she fail to show up at work on Wednesday prior to picking up her son?

Her FB says she works at Wesco doing inside sales?
Did she work in an office or did she work from home? I don't use FB so I might have missed that info. If she was doing inside sales, she could have been in a sales office, or she could have conducted sales from home via phone or online.

Last edited:
Unless she was parked in a garage? I park in an enclosed/attached garage (locked) and leave my keys and purse in my car all the time.
Hmmm, that's a possibility indeed. Thanks for that.
Her neighbors probably didn't or couldn't notice what she did with her keys if she had a garage -- why would they?

Her vehicle was parked outside of her home, and her car keys, wallet, purse and work cellphone were found inside. Brown’s personal cellphone has not been found but has not been communicating since the morning of Jan. 4, 2023.

I'm going with LE's report. It also appears she was on her cell phone the morning of 1/4/23. The car was parked OUTSIDE her home so I'm not going with a garage at this point.

Family says she's a smoker, I wonder if her cigarettes/lighter were in the car or missing. IMO
Smokers will often go outside to smoke and bring their cell phones to scroll while their out. Seeing how all of the other things for going out were left at home, could be a plausible idea. JMO. Also, either out smoking or waiting for the bus, people would be seeing her out and get an idea of her schedule on some level. Doesn't provide any suspects directly, it's just outside actions that bad intentioned people could watch- take note of. IMO, MOO, JMO

Conflicting reports as to exactly where her car keys, work phone, and purse were located. Some outlets state they were ‘found in the vehicle’, others state ‘were found inside’, and others state ‘were found inside the home’. If they were found inside the home and only her personal cell phone is missing, then I’d be wondering if here house keys are missing. If her house keys are missing then its very possible she either walked outside to talk to someone or visit a neighbor. If her house keys were also found inside the house then that’s suspicious even more. Either way, they need to go door to door and request any and all security footage. Was she a ‘sleep walker’? We’re her shoes missing? Exactly who is this co-worker/business associate?
Really they should have just said they were found at the residents . All the extra verbiage is most likely like the fault of the media. Not everyone dismantles information the same way ,which can sometimes change the meaning when other people dissect that information and spit it back out . At her home= residents , where her car was =where her stuff was. Same place. I have not read all the articles.

Is it common for a DA's Office to be posting about a missing person's case early on like this?
Maybe if there's an open case with someone closely associated with the missing person it is common? Or if she's named in some kind of case, like domestic violence, harrassment or something like that?

Without any other info, it’s a bit odd that child young enough to be greeted at a bus stop would have a sleepover on a school night.
I know that some kids are allowed to have a friend sleepover on their birthday, even if a school night. It is kind of a recent trend, after covid. Instead of having big parties there is a trend towards much smaller celebrations, like special sleepover after school.

*source==grandkids ;)

JAN 8, 2023
[...]

Philadelphia Police could be seen at Brown's complex on Friday night and a dumpster was being towed away.

"We're begging for her, for her family," said DB, who is Brown's Aunt.

[...]

"If we could just get more people on this and mouths open, something's bound to come out," said DB.

Brown's family is offering a $10,000 reward for information on her whereabouts. Anyone with information is asked to call police or the Montgomery County District Attorney's office.

Jennifer-Brown.jpg

NORRISTOWN, Pa. - Authorities are searching for a Pennsylvania mother who police say never showed to pick up her son from the bus stop and has not been heard from since Tuesday.

Jennifer Brown, 43, is described by police as 5-foot-1, 150 pounds with brown hair and green eyes.

Investigators say Brown was last seen by a "friend and business associate" on Tuesday afternoon and was scheduled to pick up her son from the bus stop the next day.

Brown, according to investigators, never showed up at the bus stop on Wednesday afternoon and her car was later found parked outside her home on Stratford Court in Limerick Township.

The Montgomery County District Attorney's Office said Brown's car keys, wallet, purse and work cellphone were found inside the vehicle.

Her personal cellphone was not found, but investigators say it has been out of communication since Wednesday morning.

"Law enforcement is very concerned about the welfare of this mother, Jennifer Brown," District Attorney Kevin Steele said Friday.

Anyone with information on Brown's whereabouts should contact the Limerick Township Police Department at 610-495-7909.

@TTF14 the above (bbm) says she was supposed to be at the bus stop Wednesday after school.
So she didn't show up to the bus stop on Tuesday, but her phone was last used on Wednesday. Where was she Tuesday night? Did anyone talk to her?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn
Back