GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

Has anyone worked out where Jennifer was from the time he killed her on the 3rd until he disposed of her body on the 5th? Am I reading the affidavit right? Was she in the red Jeep??

Has anyone worked out where Jennifer was from the time he killed her on the 3rd until he disposed of her body on the 5th? Am I reading the affidavit right? Was she in the red Jeep??
Cadaver dog hit in the area of a covered structure housing two waste management dumpsters, near her home ... (p. 7) maybe her body was there initially and he reconsidered?

It seemed like she was in both of his vehicles at some point. I wonder if she was in her apartment the night of the 3rd then retrieved the 4th in his red jeep then moved to the grey vehicle his wife drove then on the 5th was half buried.

I am just thinking about his wife, she worked nights and he was cheating on her. How many times had he left those babies home alone? She has to be just devastated and angry.

It seemed like she was in both of his vehicles at some point. I wonder if she was in her apartment the night of the 3rd then retrieved the 4th in his red jeep then moved to the grey vehicle his wife drove then on the 5th was half buried.

I am just thinking about his wife, she worked nights and he was cheating on her. How many times had he left those babies home alone? She has to be just devastated and angry.
Seems he had a lot of people fooled. Remember the interview with his lawyer? That smirk? Just think, he was smirking all the while knowing he (allegedly) murdered her. It's obvious how he was able to deceive people.

Late to this but ashame it turned out to be who most considered. I can’t see how that smirky interview makes him look good especially now that we know they have proof.

Thinking of her son… Hopefully he will have continued support throughout the years.

Seems he had a lot of people fooled. Remember the interview with his lawyer? That smirk? Just think, he was smirking all the while knowing he (allegedly) murdered her. It's obvious how he was able to deceive people.
He definitely had community members fooled about what a good guy he was.

17 February (Lower) Court Date:

Defendant:
Blair Anthony Watts, 33

Some PA Court DocketS:
1)) &
2))
3)) [Combined] Police Criminal Complaint & Affidavit of Probable Cause:

4)) District Attorney Statement:
GRAPHIC Text

5)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:

Last edited:
Holy crap. I saw this earlier however I couldn't sit and catch up. I just spent the last hour reading the affidavit ( I had to walk away and also reread stuff) I don't think any of us are surprised by this. My heart breaks that she was taken advantage of by this so called friend. He only befriended her for $. I hope there is some way to retrieve that $ and get it to her sons. She deserved better and that murdering, lying, cheating, thief deserves life. Great job to LE. They were on it from the beginning. I'm Heartbroken for her. IMO

Holy crap. I saw this earlier however I couldn't sit and catch up. I just spent the last hour reading the affidavit ( I had to walk away and also reread stuff) I don't think any of us are surprised by this. My heart breaks that she was taken advantage of by this so called friend. He only befriended her for $. I hope there is some way to retrieve that $ and get it to her sons. She deserved better and that murdering, lying, cheating, thief deserves life. Great job to LE. They were on it from the beginning. I'm Heartbroken for her. IMO
I feel like it was probably her life savings too. I am in a very similar position as her and strongly feel this… and for some reason it makes me so sad to know this. I can only imagine the sacrifices she made to save that money.
Just everything is so dark - her son being lied to, he was probably so confused, leaving 4 children alone while their mother was at work and spending time with another woman while you had just murdered someone in cold blood and her body was just lying in her home?!

Last edited:
I feel like it was probably her life savings too. I am in a very similar position as her and strongly feel this… and for some reason it makes me so sad to know this. I can only imagine the sacrifices she made to save that money.
Just everything is so dark - her son being lied to, he was probably so confused, leaving 4 children alone while their mother was at work and spending time with another woman while you had just murdered someone in cold blood and her body was just lying in her home?!
I hear you, my heart is broken for her and I agree, she had to save for a long time thinking she was getting involved in something that would in the long run make her money and instead cost her her life. I'm sick about it.

I know sad a few things lately I’ve had 2 walk away from on here or on the news sad I can’t believe he took her life it’s sad but knowing the outcome and nothing can change I hope he gets the maximum <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
They had said from the beginning there was no danger. I guess they are just waiting for the toxicology and maybe for something to line up with video cameras but I’m also surprised that it’s been so hush.

Thanks! I missed the part where they said there was no danger.

I am always amazed at the amounts of money people will commit murder for. It makes me realize that its very important not to ever discuss details of your finances with anyone. It sounds like this guy is a con, and she got caught in his web.

I guess I'm being a B about this, but I still don't get why LE refused help from SAR organizations or the public. They never really talked about what they were looking for at the landfill. Of course, I assume it was her body since the cadaver dog hit on the enclosure where the dumpsters were. This fact leads me to believe that. in reality, they had absolutely no idea where her body was. It was only by dumb luck that her body was found. I can't help but wonder what the outcome would have been if her body was never found. If I ever went missing, I would hope that people don't listen to LE and search for me. Anyway, I figured I would wait it out and see how everything panned out, maybe I would then understand their logic. But I'm sorry to say, I still don't get it. Feel free to enlighten me.

I wonder how the two of them even knew each other.

I shudder to think that he lives (lived) almost in my backyard. I have walked my dog through his condo development so many times. And Jennnifer lived across the tennis court from my daughter and ex husband.

Such a tawdry story.

RIP Jennifer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SalmonElla