PA - Kaylene Oehling, 20, Etna Boro, Allegheny Co, 10 Jan 2020, found deceased 2023 *POI*

I too don't have a dog in this fight per se.

First off. I can't imagine, nor do I want to go through what either of them have/are going through.

This has been a case that has obviously enlisted help from anyone. I don't want to misspeak, but I think the uncle was a "verified insider" on WS. I also think the father was as well...but was removed (PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong) for failure to follow compliance.

I can only rely on the information at hand that has been approved by WS.
I think your correct in your facts, I just meant that in such a situation anyone might be inclined to act in an unhinged way so to speak and in their place I wouldn't much care about being removed from a message board over it.

I think your correct in your facts, I just meant that in such a situation anyone might be inclined to act in an unhinged way so to speak and in their place I wouldn't much care about being removed from a message board over it.
You can also look at another verified insider in this case, her uncle. He was very active and this was one of his last posts.

The discussion page is run by me. Jason has nothing to do with it. Pretty much like hes had nothing to do with any of it! I mean he is pretty good at making memes but thats about it. Ill keep looking for his daughter while he plays with the Amish"

You can also look at another verified insider in this case, her uncle. He was very active and this was one of his last posts.

The discussion page is run by me. Jason has nothing to do with it. Pretty much like hes had nothing to do with any of it! I mean he is pretty good at making memes but thats about it. Ill keep looking for his daughter while he plays with the Amish"
I understand your point, I just am unwilling to judge people in such a situation on either side. It's okay that we don't agree.

Looking at the first pages, both seem still verified.

I am so sorry to her family. The search chapter is over, so hopefully that leaves room for investigation and justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back