PA - Kaylene Oehling, 20, Etna Boro, Allegheny Co, 10 Jan 2020, found deceased 2023 *POI*

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
- Etna Borough,
Allegheny County,
Pennsylvania -

- Kaylene M. Oehling, 20 -
also-known-as
- Kaylene Young -
- 10 January 2020 -

Kaylene Marie Oehling
White / Female / 20 Years Old
5' 2" ::: 110 Lbs.
Brown Eyes
Dark Brown Hair
(Born: 15 September 1999)

89791403_10102749968060700_4263066134351183872_n.jpg

50962633_115747769493035_7184328899965222912_n.jpg

Etna Borough,
Allegheny County is in South-Western, PA.

1)) Etna Borough Police:
Etna Borough Police Department
(Incident Number 20-0138)

2)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:
KAYLENE OEHLING - Missing - PA - بحث Google
(Previously Missing & Located -- October 2019)

Find Kaylene Oehling Facebook™
3-A))
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=find kaylene oehling&epa=SEARCH_BOX
&
3-B)) Kaylene Oehling

4)) Pennsylvania Missing and Unidentified:
Pennsylvania Missing Persons

5)) Others Missing in Pennsylvania:
Missing Persons Discussion

Check-Back Package:

(Lower) Municipal District Judge Court Docket:

(Upper) Court of Common Pleas Docket:

C)) State-by-State
Incarceration: VINELinkS:
D)) NamUs:
National missing & Unidentified persons system:
Missing Persons Search
™ = Trademark
aka = also known as
BOLO = [BOWL' low] = Be On the Look-Out

LE = Law Enforcement
MSM = Main-Stream Media
NCIC = National Crime Information Center

[Contribution # 7221
Thread # 513212]

Last edited:
Thank you @Richrd, for finding all that info about Kaylene. I looked up the Court of Common Pleas Allegheny documents, and it said she had her "Formal Arraignment Scheduled 03/18/2020 11:00AM," and this was for several counts of simple assault, and for several counts of harrassment. Prior to that, there was a "Disposition Sentencing/Penalties" on Jan 30, 2020, which states that Kaylene was not present.

Maybe Kaylene is missing because of the court procedings, or because of the situation that led to the charges. Kaylene's mother ("KY"), and her aunt ("MH"), have posted multiple times on their personal FB pages begging for info, as they are very concerned about Kaylene being missing.

- Etna Borough,
Allegheny County,
Pennsylvania -

- Kaylene M. Oehling, 20 -
also-known-as
- Kaylene Young -
- 10 January 2020 -

Kaylene Marie Oehling
White / Female / 20 Years Old
5' 2" ::: 110 Lbs.
Brown Eyes with Brown Framed Glasses
Dark Brown Hair
(Born: 15 September 1999)

94779968_685165488706045_6478604230646038528_n.png

Etna Borough,
Allegheny County is in South-Western, PA.

1)) Etna Borough Police:
Etna Borough Police Department
(Incident Number: ETPD 20-0138)

2)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:
KAYLENE OEHLING - Missing - PA - بحث Google
(Previously Missing & Located -- October 2019)

Find Kaylene Oehling Facebook™
3-A))
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=find kaylene oehling&epa=SEARCH_BOX
&
3-B)) Kaylene Oehling

4)) Pennsylvania Missing and Unidentified:
Pennsylvania Missing Persons

5)) Others Missing in Pennsylvania:
Missing Persons Discussion

Check-Back Package:

(Lower) Municipal District Judge Court Docket:

(Upper) Court of Common Pleas Docket:

C)) State-by-State
Incarceration: VINELinkS:
D)) Grades of PA Crimes:
F1 = Felony of 1st Degree
F2 = Felony of 2nd Degree
F3 = Felony of 3rd Degree

M1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree
M2 = Misdemeanor of 2nd Degree
M3 = Misdemeanor of 3rd Degree
S = Summary

™ = Trademark
aka = also known as
BOLO = [BOWL' low] = Be On the Look-Out

ETPD = Etna Boro Police Department
LE = Law Enforcement
MSM = Main-Stream Media
NCIC = National Crime Information Center
WCBYH = We Can Bring You Hope™

[Contribution # 7294
Thread # 513212]

Last edited:
I am Kaylene's father. I assure you Kaylene is truly missing and believed in danger.

<modsnip: inside information removed until such time as verification is completed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I am Kaylene's father. I assure you Kaylene is truly missing and believed in danger.

<modsnip: inside information removed until such time as verification is completed>

Welcome to Websleuths, @WickedJay, although I'm sorry that such troubling circumstances brought you here. Is Kaylene your daughter? It does sound like she is in a very dangerous situation.

I hope you will consider becoming a Verified Insider. By becoming a Verified Insider, you can provide information about Kaylene without media or law enforcement links. Extra information could help find Kaylene.

Here is the information from the Verified Insider link:

"If a member wants to post as a professional (a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email: wsverify@gmail.com

Please include:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name
Location (City and State)
In the subject line please put your user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential."​

Thank you for sharing. You must be going through hell. I’ll share it from here in the Glenshaw area.

<modsnip: removed questions related to inside information>

How have the police been treating this situation?

Is there anything we can do locally to help get this some publicity?

I am Kaylenes Uncle. We are very worried about her.

<modsnip: removed inside information pending approval as a VI>

She was not fearful of upcoming court proceedings. She had everything worked out with the police and she was not running from anything. She was not fearful of her family. She has a BIG family that is very concerned about her safety and whereabouts. I do not feel that the police or the media is doing enough to help us.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

ANY HELP, HELPS!!!! Spread the word, bombard the news stations and PD with inquiries.....My sister is only one person. Her daughter is missing ... This needs some attention

Thank you @Richrd, for finding all that info about Kaylene. I looked up the Court of Common Pleas Allegheny documents, and it said she had her "Formal Arraignment Scheduled 03/18/2020 11:00AM," and this was for several counts of simple assault, and for several counts of harrassment. Prior to that, there was a "Disposition Sentencing/Penalties" on Jan 30, 2020, which states that Kaylene was not present.

Maybe Kaylene is missing because of the court procedings, or because of the situation that led to the charges. Kaylene's mother ("KY"), and her aunt ("MH"), have posted multiple times on their personal FB pages begging for info, as they are very concerned about Kaylene being missing.

I am Kaylenes Uncle, Kaylene had worked everything out with the police dept when she came home in Dec/Jan, she was not running from anything. They were petty charges stemming from a domestic dispute at home. She was home for the holidays. Kaylenes mother, ("TY") and her Aunt ("HH"), continue to post things about Kaylene. We are concerned that she has met with foul play.

I am Kaylenes Uncle. We are very worried about her.

<modsnip: removed inside information pending approval as a VI>

She was not fearful of upcoming court proceedings. She had everything worked out with the police and she was not running from anything. She was not fearful of her family. She has a BIG family that is very concerned about her safety and whereabouts. I do not feel that the police or the media is doing enough to help us.

Thank you for joining us here at Websleuths. In order for you to be able to post inside information without providing a MSM link , please consider becoming a Verified Insider. We value any information you can provide and would hate to see any of your posts be taken down per Websleuths TOS. Here is the link to the threat on becoming a Verified Insider Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Ok, let’s gather a list of contact links. If even 10 people write in about the same story, it will at least be looked at.

CHANNEL 2 News desk phone: 412-575-2245
CHANNEL 2 News desk email:
newsdesk@kdka.com
John Shumway mainly does stories in the north Pittsburgh suburbs. His Twitter @kdkashumway
Facebook John Shumway KDKA

Last edited:
Can't help but wonder what happened to the dad/uncle both posting here. Did not think they would drop off, was hoping for updates.
We didn’t drop off. We are still actively searching for her, while still raising our families and working. This is a horrible nightmare for our family. <modsnip> She has missed Mother’s Day, funerals, birthdays..... she did not disappear of her own accord.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Kaylenes Parents are very limited with what they can do. They both have searched for her At riverS,woods, rr tracks , talked to people, posted fliers, gone to his neighborhood, We don’t know exactly what the police are doing. They don’t typically tell you everything while an investigation is going on , but I would surely think it would be more active than this. I want to know why the media is not more involved. I did try to Message the reporter, but I had no response as I do not have a twitter account. Please PLEASE we are all searching for her !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back