GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

I think LE has gotten a secret memo, and it works. If the community is in an uproar, sit on the autopsy results until everyone kind of moves on and is no longer waiting day to day for the results.

Kimberley Rouland, Noah Thomas, and now Kelley Jo Snyder. It seems to work, too. In Kimberley Rouland's case, nothin' but crickets.

Snipped

Neighbors say the couple’s kids who are 3, 8, and 14 were home on Easter Sunday. The couple’s 14-year-old son told state police he saw his mother leave for the Dollar General and never come home.

Neighbors say there are many rumors about Kelley Jo’s disappearance.

“I didn’t believe any of it until they actually found her or anything. There are 56 different stories I heard and they found her body 56 different times, so it’s hard to believe what you hear around here,” said Richard MacKenzie.

http://wnep.com/2015/04/13/body-found-identified-as-kelley-jo-snyder/

I think LE has gotten a secret memo, and it works. If the community is in an uproar, sit on the autopsy results until everyone kind of moves on and is no longer waiting day to day for the results.

Kimberley Rouland, Noah Thomas, and now Kelley Jo Snyder. It seems to work, too. In Kimberley Rouland's case, nothin' but crickets.

What happened to kimberly rouland? Is anyone arrested in her case?

I hope that none of the children witnessed what was done to their mother.

My apologies I swear I seen where BJ admitted they got in fight.. That he had hit her n she fell n hit her head n killed her.. I've been reading for hours.. But my deepest apology for I am assuming I swear I seen that.. I never would of ran mouth.. But I'm sick over this n haven't slept since the missing person report came to phone.. I was tryin to make prior arrangements to move there.. Now hearin all this n how I was told by ex resident he left cuz the renovo people ran him out.. I thought he was exaggerating.. Now it's scarey that this has happened.. I wouldn't of made my statement about head injury.. Cuz honestly that's not what I feel happened.. N there was at least another person involved.. What breaks my heart are those poor innocent children.. The girl that was killed here a month ago with her 7 yr old son there.. N they have no leads or suspects.. N just doesn't make sense.. I would love to know one thing.. If you were a good parent you would hide her being missing for a little bit why get the kids upset if a missing person returns within 24 hrs? I try to protect my children from certain unneeded hurt.. They are on a need to know basis.. Why get my children's hearts broke by one they couldn't of done anythin and what they don't know.. Doesn't matter... There's too much bullying n others hurtin my children.. I believe this whole thing was somewhat planned.. Just not intelligently. Wow.. Wow wow.. Kelly Jo l lit a prayer candle for you family

Rebecca

Since there was no indication of cause of death on just the normal autopsy then I wonder if it's a drug related thing and she actually overdosed and he freaked out over it? Unless he was using poison with her. The thing that doesn't make sense to me is the fact that Kelley was missing from the time that she left and with the 14 year old being there one would think that he'd know something. Maybe BJ left and the 14 year old didn't know it.

Since there was no indication of cause of death on just the normal autopsy then I wonder if it's a drug related thing and she actually overdosed and he freaked out over it? Unless he was using poison with her. The thing that doesn't make sense to me is the fact that Kelley was missing from the time that she left and with the 14 year old being there one would think that he'd know something. Maybe BJ left and the 14 year old didn't know it.

IMHO, it's not clear that there was no indication on the cause of death in the autopsy. I'm seeing LE refusing to release autopsy results for months ahead, insisting on Tox results. I think it's a community calming strategy. They may know full well what her cause of death was, and want to put releasing that out 3 months announcing they're waiting on pending tox tests so that the community has by then looked away.

IMHO, it's not clear that there was no indication on the cause of death in the autopsy. I'm seeing LE refusing to release autopsy results for months ahead, insisting on Tox results. I think it's a community calming strategy. They may know full well what her cause of death was, and want to put releasing that out 3 months announcing they're waiting on pending tox tests so that the community has by then looked away.

That is true Jeanna! Now that you have said that you are probably exactly right.

:laugh:I'm being dense then because I read those two sentences as the same...

:confused: If more than 5% of men of men who kill their wives initially report them missing...how can less than 5% have killed their wives (of the group of husbands who reported their wives missing)?

What am I missing? :thinking: (what's the name of the emoji who scratches his head?) :gaah:

ETA: Wait,:waitasec: I think I kind of get it! What if the questions are: Of the husbands who report their wives missing, what percentage of them Actually killed her? Of the husbands who have killed their wives, what percentage of them reported them missing? :drumroll:

To the first question you say 5% or less and to the second question you say MUCH more than 5%, right? :takeabow: :clap:

:seeya:

So does that mean there wouldn't be any more charges brought forward until then? No one charged with her murder more specifically.... until those results are released?

I think with the whole town on edge it would make more sense to get answers out to the public as soon as possible and quell the bickering and rumors.

When May We Know Law Enforcement's Next Step?

Additional Criminal Dockets should come from Clinton County Judge Mills’s Office:

1. https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/mdj.aspx

1.1 Search Type: Correctly Defaults to Docket Number

1.2 County: Select: Clinton

1.3 Court Office: Select: Magisterial District Justice 25-3-03 Judge Mills

1.4 Followed by: CRiminal

1.5 Enter Docket Number: 0000022

1.6 Followed by Year: 2015

1.7.1 “No Records Found”? Save the Screen & Try Again Later

1.7.2 If Docket #: 0000022 is assigned to someone UNrelated to this Thread,
>>>>> Enter #: 0000023 etc.

1.7.3 [*To Check these Instructions, Abuse Of Corpse Charges are Docket # 0000021, Below*.]

1.7.4 Keep increasing Docket Numbers till you reach “No Records Found”, or a just-released Link.

2.0 Copy & Share Applicable Links on This Thread.

>>> [Tedious, Yes, but we Eager Sleuthers will Thank You.]

3.1.1 These Newly-Released-Charges Technique can be used in all PA counties, except Philadelphia.

3.1.2 Private Message Me if you'd like the Philadelphia Municipal Court Search Technique.

3.2 Hint: Unknown, Adult Co-Defendants are frequently listed on adjacent Docket Numbers.

* Existing Abuse of Corpse Charge: https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-25303-CR-0000021-2015 *

Our Support to All Domestic Violence Survivors, and Victims.

Still dont understand why they didnt charged him with murder? Something is different about this case the way it is going...and why would he even think that he could come out and see his children if he harmed their mother...dont understand this...unless it was accidental death or something thats why no charges...because if kj had obvious trauma on her body he would have been charged already...jmo

Is this guy for real? What am i missing here?

"I have never been in trouble. I don't understand all this punishment stuff... but isn't there something... like a tracking device... an ankle thing. I don't know if there is such a thing but I just want to spend time with my kids."

"I did flee. I was in a bad situation... at my breaking point. But I got my head clear and am ready to move forward. I have been completely cooperative... confessing to everything that has happened," Snyder said with emotion."

http://www.lockhaven.com/page/conte...il--trooper-asks-for--1-million.html?nav=5009

Yes BJ, you did flee. You did more than flee, but just by fleeing, you are certainly not going to get a low bail. You are a proven flight risk.

Request for low bail? Unbelievable.

Still dont understand why they didnt charged him with murder? Something is different about this case the way it is going...and why would he even think that he could come out and see his children if he harmed their mother...dont understand this...unless it was accidental death or something thats why no charges...because if kj had obvious trauma on her body he would have been charged already...jmo

Noah Thomas's parents haven't been charged with murder yet either. They have been charged with abuse & neglect causing death while waiting for the autopsy to be finalized. It is a handy way to hold people without starting the clock on a murder trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes BJ, you did flee. You did more than flee, but just by fleeing, you are certainly not going to get a low bail. You are a proven flight risk.

Request for low bail? Unbelievable.

Oh and the pesky little detail of...DUMPING HIS WIFE'S CORPSE!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul
Back