PA - Kenzie Houk, 26, pregnant, murdered, Wampum, 20 Feb 2009

Wasn't the "boom" sound heard by Kenzie's 4 y/o after the kids were at school?

I doubt a 11 y/o would know the exact description of his stepmom's abusive ex's car and be calculating enough to decide to try to "plant evidence" that would implicate him, to exonerate himself. Imo, anyone who thinks that is possible has not worked with kids that age. I have, and they truly cannot plan out that way. With the facts of Kenzie's ex being abusive, recently threatening her, being in the vicinity of the crime, there being a car like his reported seen on the property, and having motive to kill her, there is little doubt in my mind as to what happened.

What convinced me was that in the Supreme Court file they say that the ex-boyfriend had a run-in with the victim's parents at a club the night before. It got heated enough that the owners threw him out. Then his story is he went back to his parent's basement. Given having recently found out she had cheated on him and he had been paying child support for four years on a kid that wasn't his. That is the exact scenario of a hot-blooded killing. Maybe he had a buddy drive him or something. But blaming the 11 yo sounds far fetched. The evidence was pretty well torn apart by the court. He had shot the gun the week before in that jacket, independently verified. And the shell casing they found was under a layer of leaves and ice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back