PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 #7

Other than KS walking out of the apartment on her own and meeting with misadventure at another location, removing her from the apartment inside a rolled up rug is at the top of my list. Given that most actors don't spend a lot of time digging a grave or carrying remains miles into a wooded area, I'm a little surprised that a hunter has not found them. Given time restraints to drive somewhere, dump the remains and drive back before anyone noticed, she can't be all that far away.
I agree - no matter what suspect you think, she wouldn't be far. That's why I've always wondered if she was on personal property (as far as I remember, searches were all on public property). There were no searches of homes/private properties IIRC.

I agree - no matter what suspect you think, she wouldn't be far. That's why I've always wondered if she was on personal property (as far as I remember, searches were all on public property). There were no searches of homes/private properties IIRC.
They'd need probable cause or the owner's permission.

For those that live in the Harrisburg area, there is a very popular Facebook page called "Channel 5 Ratchet News". 2 days ago, they posted an article from Penn Live about a woman, HL whose remains were just found in the area. HL's story has nothing to do with this case but the discussion turned to KS.
In the Facebook comments, there is someone very publicly accusing one of AB's home invasion buddies (JW) for the murder of KS.

AB’s home invasion buddy JW is interesting. Always thought that crew had something to so with it. Lots of posers and wannabe/trying to be gangstas. They’re always the ones to do something stupid and try to cover their tracks

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick
Back