Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right! You get focused on minutiae and forget the big picture. I did that with Gannon - chased a lot of dead ends but on the upside I got to know a lot about the Colorado Springs area.
I did the same thing TwoBlueJays with missing toddler Sebastian Castro Rivas, learned a lot about the Colorado River and its tributaries, surrounding towns etc. Average drownings per year 12, in 20019 there were 22. I don't think in the case of this young woman there is any connection to waterways in PA.

When I looked at an image of Welsh Mountain Nature Preserve I noticed a site in the upper right hand corner that is large and bare... like some sort of industrial site? Does anyone know what that might be? Is it for some sort of industrial use?
There is a quarry that sits at the NE corner of the nature preserve.
New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co., Inc. -- Narvon Aggregates
1046 Narvon Rd, Narvon, PA 17555

There is a quarry that sits at the NE corner of the nature preserve.
New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co., Inc. -- Narvon Aggregates
1046 Narvon Rd, Narvon, PA 17555

Yep. It has a gate though. I don't go by there that often so don't know if the gate would be closed when they are not working (i.e. weekends/nights). When they are working, I would think it would be difficult for someone to sneak in and dump a body.

Last edited:
Imho sounds like he panicked - buried her clothes behind a random business in town but [theoretically] dumped her body in the woods? Why not keep her clothes with her? He must not understand DNA/evidence collection. Separating her from her clothes was pointless.
Moo

Absolutely agree; no reason for Linda and her clothing to not be together, from a DNA sense.

Why are they looking in East Earl do you know ? That's quite a distance from his known areas of travel.
I’m a newbie here, but have been following cases on Websleuths for a while. This one hits VERY close to home. We live about 10 minutes from Beechdale Road. Actually, we were over there yesterday at the bake shop on Gibbons Road when the alert came in that an arrest was made. Beechdale north of Gibbons was closed, so that made sense.

Anyway, I read in an article about his previous crimes that he was a suspect in a robbery at a farm stand on 322 and Sheep Hill Rd. That is literally just down the road from the fire station where the search headquarters is today. He is obviously familiar with that area. The marked location is the farm stand area.

Attachments

• F2C595AB-3224-4911-BEA0-BC578535FABE.jpeg
    F2C595AB-3224-4911-BEA0-BC578535FABE.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 35
I’m a newbie here, but have been following cases on Websleuths for a while. This one hits VERY close to home. We live about 10 minutes from Beechdale Road. Actually, we were over there yesterday at the bake shop on Gibbons Road when the alert came in that an arrest was made. Beechdale north of Gibbons was closed, so that made sense.

Anyway, I read in an article about his previous crimes that he was a suspect in a robbery at a farm stand on 322 and Sheep Hill Rd. That is literally just down the road from the fire station where the search headquarters is today. He is obviously familiar with that area. The marked location is the farm stand area.
Thank you so much. It's always helpful to get information from people who live or work in the area.

Imho sounds like he panicked - buried her clothes behind a random business in town but [theoretically] dumped her body in the woods? Why not keep her clothes with her? He must not understand DNA/evidence collection. Separating her from her clothes was pointless.
Moo
Could he have forced her to change into “English” clothing after maybe having a moment of non stupidity and realizing he couldn’t drive around with an obviously Amish woman in his car? I guess I’m just trying to conceive a scenario as to why Linda isn’t with her clothing. I hated to type that so much!

Could he have forced her to change into “English” clothing after maybe having a moment of non stupidity and realizing he couldn’t drive around with an obviously Amish woman in his car? I guess I’m just trying to conceive a scenario as to why Linda isn’t with her clothing. I hated to type that so much!
Oh I think he made her remove her clothing which she might have resisted doing or he did it himself before he sexually assaulted her and then he murdered her. Sorry to be so descriptive. I am uncomfortable trying to describe how his sick mind thinks and works. He obviously did not redress her. Once he was done with her, he set about getting rid of the evidence that would connect her to him. They recovered her clothing with evidence she was harmed (probably blood evidence). They may have thought she was being held somewhere and that could still be true. They are still looking for her. They haven't actually said they are looking for her remains. Oh, it would be wonderful news if they found her alive somewhere.

Last edited:
Oh I think he made her remove her clothing which she might have resisted doing or he did it himself before he sexually assaulted her and then he murdered her. Sorry to be so descriptive. I am uncomfortable trying to describe how his sick mind thinks and works. He obviously did not redress her. Once he was done with her, he set about getting rid of the evidence that would connect her to him.

Sadly I think the same. It just seems odd to me he wouldn’t have disposed of the clothing with the remains, especially if he disposed of Linda’s body in water, or all the other previously mentioned scenarios. I just think a perp is taking a bigger chance because now there are at least two scenes of evidence (depending on where she might be found) that could be caught out. I mean finding the clothing is a major break, and since Linda is not yet found, I’d he’d even thrown her clothing in with wherever her body is, LE wouldn’t have that clue.

Am I making sense? I don’t even know any more because even though I thought this would most likely be the ultimate outcome of this case I’m so tired of typing things like this.

Sadly I think the same. It just seems odd to me he wouldn’t have disposed of the clothing with the remains, especially if he disposed of Linda’s body in water, or all the other previously mentioned scenarios. I just think a perp is taking a bigger chance because now there are at least two scenes of evidence (depending on where she might be found) that could be caught out. I mean finding the clothing is a major break, and since Linda is not yet found, I’d he’d even thrown her clothing in with wherever her body is, LE wouldn’t have that clue.

Am I making sense? I don’t even know any more because even though I thought this would most likely be the ultimate outcome of this case I’m so tired of typing things like this.
The typing doesn't get to me it's the toll it takes on one's emotions. I take a break now and then.

I know Gault road and 897 very well. There are a lot of fire trails off of Gault, but I don't think he would have driven very far on any of them due to the risk of getting stuck.
I would love to know what evidence they've gotten from his (JS) car and what evidence of where he's (JS) been from cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname