PA PA - Louis Mackerley, 7, Allentown, 7 June 1984

Where are they getting any of the information that they put in that movie? I can't seem to find any of it anywhere. If they just chose a random child to front their views...that's just enough to make me sick.

Someone posted this video on youtube:
YouTube - LOUIS MACKERLEY

Louis Mackerley was horrifically tortured and killed. Tune into the show this sunday night where we will be discussing the case of LOUIS MACKERLEY www.shatterthedarkness.net

Very strange. I looked on their site but couldn't find anything regarding it.

That website is a whole lot of crazy. There's no organization. Nothing makes sense. I think it's sad that Louis' name was dragged into that.

The audio in this has a man telling a story about a women coming to him and telling him her mother and stepfather tortured and killed a boy wearing bright pink socks they kidnapped from Pennsylvania. He says he called the detective and told him. I don't know what to think, I just hope this has really been checked out by the police. I know that ritual abuse occurs but it does seem like they are dragging his name into this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7ex8kuIMps

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mackerley_louis.html

http://www.myspace.com/louismackerley

Louis Mackerley disappeared from his neighborhood in Allentown, Pennsylvania on June 7, 1984. He was 7 years old. Mackerley came home from school and told his babysitter that he was going to walk two doors from his family's house in the 300 block of Chew Street to play with friends during the afternoon. Witnesses observed Mackerley walking between Fourth Street and Gordon Street about a block from his second-floor apartment home in the 360 block of Chew Street, but what happened to him afterwards is unclear. The owner of Marco's Doggie Shop, a local hot dog stand, stated that Mackerley came in at 4:00 p.m. and spent approximately 45 minutes browsing around the store. Mackerley told the shop owner that he was in the store to avoid some teenaged boys who were chasing him. Another witness claimed to have seen Mackerley talking to an unidentified man and woman in a park near Jordan Creek, approximately one block from his residence, at approximately 4:30 p.m.

In January of 1984, Mackerley told his parents, his school's nurse, and a psychologist that he had been molested by a couple named Frank and Elizabeth. His accounts of the alleged incident differed; once he said he had been molested on the railroad tracks near Jordan Street and the Lehigh River and other times he said Frank and Elizabeth had driven him to an apartment in Allentown and molested him there before taking him back to his own neighborhood. There may have been more than one incident. Mackerley says the couple threatened to hurt him if he told anybody about what they had done. The Allentown police were notified but could not find enough evidence to warrant an investigation, as Mackerley could not provide any last names or addresses in his accounts. It is not known whether molestation(s), if they actually happened, have anything to do with Mackerley's disappearance six months later.

Mackerley is described as friendly and talkative but a loner and a timid child who was afraid to sleep alone. He had a short attention span and had trouble writing and paying attention in school. Because of this, he was due to enter a class for learning-disabled students in the fall of 1984. Mackerley was born near Stanhope, New Jersey and moved to the Allentown area in June of 1983, a year before his disappearance. His case remains unsolved; he is believed to have been abducted by a non-family member. His parents believe he may be alive and not remember who he is. His case was re-opened in 2004, twenty years after his disappearance.

A site from the same people who posted the video.

http://uncommonknowledge.yolasite.com/news/louis-mackerley

They know it's a lie, that old proverb about time healing all wounds. If anything, the years have only intensified the pain for those who love Louis Mackerley.

The rollicking 7-year-old with four missing front teeth and a train sewn on his belt vanished from his center city Allentown neighborhood 25 years ago today in what remains one of the Lehigh Valley's most notorious unsolved crimes.

The boy's disappearance on a bright June afternoon terrified families across the region, sent police and federal investigators scrambling after hundreds of leads and drew national media attention.

Louis was never found, though. The community's shock eventually wore off, the investigation has limped along quietly due to lack of conclusive evidence, and the television crews stopped coming years ago.

http://articles.mcall.com/2009-06-07/news/4386333_1_disappearance-tubal-ligation-neighborhood-kids

Having a 7 year old son myself, I can't imagine what it could be like for Louis' parents on not knowing what happened to him.

I hope someday they will be able to find out what happened to that cute little boy.

I was a child growing up in the 1980's and I remember playing outside to dusk blocks away from home. These days, it's hard to trust anyone, I don't let my kids wonder off of our street.

It would be interesting to know how widley Louis story of being abused was published. Did Frank and Elisabeth already know he told other people about the abuse? Maybe they waited just for their chance to kidnapped him.

I promised a long time ago I would keep bumping little Louis up so people will not forget him so I will.My heart really goes out to him.I pray they find out what happened to him.It's been so long.He deserves answers.

I used to work with Louis's mother Sheila when she lived in Effort. This is a good woman who mourned Louis on a daily basis. On his birthday and the anniversary of him going missing she still came to work, said it was easier than staying home and being alone. I saw all 3 of Louis's siblings grow up, they all look similar. The photo from the doe project doesn't look like a Mackerley child. There aren't many things I wish I could have done in my life but bringing closure to Sheila and Mac (Harold Sr), especially Sheila would have been one of my wishes. She is a kind soul. She deserves closure. So if anyone knows anything, even if they think its minor please contact the police in Allentown. It may make a difference.

I've prayed often in the last 20 years that I'd read where Louis was found, was safe, was happy.

I came across this case a few days ago and it has been on my mind ever since. My heart breaks for this little boy and his family members, they must be suffering not knowing what happened. I wonder if all of the stuff that comes up on the google search about the person that said their mother and stepfather killed a boy wearing pink socks has been thoroughly investigated? Might this be Elizabeth and Frank? I pray that this family finds comfort and that there will be answers to this cold case soon. Sending my prayers Louis's way.

I am louis's sister. My brother has not been found. My family has not given up hope in anyway. We all wait and hope that he will be found.

Welcome.I'm glad your here.I'm so sorry that this happened to you all and to little Louis.I pray you find the answers one day.Please do not give up.The answers are out there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back