PA PA - Philadelphia, Blk/HispMale 12-17, UP16617, on RR tracks, scars, poss virgo tatt, Jul'96

Sent the Namus page to Brenda Galarza, and submitted Jerome's information to Amy Dobbs for comparison with this UID.

the area he was located, Conrail tracks around B and Gurney is part of the corridor of railroad tracks in Kensington with heavy drug activity for many years. People hid down there, dealt and used there, and lived there. It is the area that was cleared last year that resulted in multiple homeless encampments and open drug markets under the bridges in Kensington.

Since there was no rendering created for the decedent, I made my own. I attempted to call the medical examiner a few months ago to request a NCMEC listing but couldn't get through. It's not perfect, but I feel it's a decent placeholder until a better one is created. Here it is:

latest

Was a cause of death ever released? It only states that he was found on railroad tracks not run over by a train. It's happened before where someone places a body/bodies on railroad tracks hoping to make a crime look like an accident. Don Henry and Kevin Ives cause is an example. Did a toxicology report find anything? To me it looks like he overdosed and was put on the tracks (according to a pipe being found near the body) IMO. The 'MX' initial tattoo is interesting being that a X surname doesn't seem like it wouldn't be as common.

Was a cause of death ever released? It only states that he was found on railroad tracks not run over by a train. It's happened before where someone places a body/bodies on railroad tracks hoping to make a crime look like an accident. Don Henry and Kevin Ives cause is an example. Did a toxicology report find anything? To me it looks like he overdosed and was put on the tracks (according to a pipe being found near the body) IMO. The 'MX' initial tattoo is interesting being that a X surname doesn't seem like it wouldn't be as common.
Clarifying: It only states that he was found on railroad tracks ,but doesn't list if he was run over by a train or not.

Original

Christian Eugene Thomas
Male, Black / African American
Date of Last Contact. August 10, 1996
Missing From. Brooklyn, New York
Missing Age. 23 Years

6' 0" - 6' 2" (72 - 74 Inches)
Weight. 170 - 185 lbs
Black hair
Brown eyes
scar on face near jawline

Circumstances of Disappearance
Disappeared in 1996

I'm thinking Christian could be a match to UP16617.

Thoughts?

I'm thinking Christian could be a match to UP16617.

Thoughts?

If the date of last contact is correct (10th of August 1996) then he cannot be the UID.

However, dates have been incorrect before, though some of those dates were only a rough estimate eg 1st of January 2000, when the specific date is unknown.

10th of August sounds fairly specific to be incorrect, but then the circumstances just state 'disappeared in 1996.'

It would be good to investigate whether the "10th of August" or just "disappeared in 1996" is more correct.

MOO...

If the date of last contact is correct (10th of August 1996) then he cannot be the UID.

However, dates have been incorrect before, though some of those dates were only a rough estimate eg 1st of January 2000, when the specific date is unknown.

10th of August sounds fairly specific to be incorrect, but then the circumstances just state 'disappeared in 1996.'

It would be good to investigate whether the "10th of August" or just "disappeared in 1996" is more correct.

MOO...

:oops: Ah, yes, TYVM! I remember seeing that and wanted to mention what you said but I forgot that very important, valid point. ;) Ty.

I've started snooping around for more info on his disappearance/life but nothing yet. I'll continue. :)

John Doe has Blue/Gray eyes, yet this man has brown eyes. I doubt it’s a match.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back