Resolved PA - Philadelphia, WhtMale UP16769, 20-50, Dr. WhoT-Shirt, Hope & Faith Tats, Apr'17 - Name withheld

Just to follow up, I've been in contact with one of Norman's friends who lived with him in a group home. I showed her this doe, and she was 85% sure it was him, but bloated. One of her friends said he had tattoos on his arms, but they then contacted his mom who was sure he had not tattoos. I'm not really sure what to think. The timing, the facial similarities, the height, the circumstances are all very similar. Norman was apparently known to do heroin. The first thing his friend asked me was, was it heroin. I've also spoken to one of his best childhood friends who also thinks it's him, but the tattoos confuse him because he was more of the anarchist type, so the tattoos seem weird. Although, for someone in recovery from an addiction, they do kind of make sense. I've been sitting on this for a year. Nobody responded to me about a year ago when I tried to make contact, but today his missing page on FB made a post so I thought I'd reach out again.

I'm not really sure where to go. I think this needs to be submitted because ruling him out based on his mom's knowledge of his tattoos doesn't sit quite right with me. They all seem to remember the gnarly scar on his chin as well. Has somebody submitted Norman?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back