GUILTY PA - Timothy Piazza, 19, Dies In Penn State Frat Hazing, 2 Feb 2017 *arrests*

The timeline demonstrates that each of the individuals present are culpable for murder.

While Timothy was alive for all of those hours each of those present failed to provide necessities for life, for example contacting 911 for an ambulance.

The most heinous, to me, of this crime is that Timothy could have been saved during those ten or so hours. No one did. In fact one person even sent a snapchat of him to another person.

This is not a case of him falling down a set of stairs, being instantly killed, and the others deciding what to do. (which is horrible enough, of course).

The fact that Timothy could have been saved numerous times throughout the night and morning is what is so strongly affecting me that I can barely type this. This is a group who murdered someone by not attempting to get help to save him over a long period of ten hours or so.

From the beginning I sensed evil lurking in this group.

Someone took pleasure from what has happening to Timothy and even more pleasure from knowing how the end would affect the others in the group for the rest of their lives. Something like this could cause a person to feel suicidal, realizing he could have stopped this.

I believe there was a psychopath orchestrating the night. He may not have planned it but he effectively made certain the outcome.

That is what is bothering me the most. One person in particular led the others, knowing the pain that he will cause everyone who was present that night because it was obvious to him that Timothy would die by the next morning or sooner.

I don't expect anyone else to agree with me on this. It's just a feeling I can't shake. Just my opinion.

I told them that he needed help. But I was too busy to call 911

Wow. Welcome to the brotherhood.

It seems like jump-in gang initiations don't even go this far.

Hello wonderful DexterMorgan,

These situations have unfortunately happened hundreds of times with students calling 911 to save the person. Sometimes they concoct stories and deny hazing. But each time they phoned 911 and the kid was saved and is alive today. There have been a few other tragedies which did occur during hazing though. But nothing I can find where a teen is desperately trying to stay alive and no one helps or calls 911!

So why was this night so different and why did Timothy's obvious distress go on for ten hours or so? That is my question and that is what is bothering me so much. He could be alive today. I just can't understand why this went on and for so long.

What is your opinion on this?

These situations have unfortunately happened hundreds of times with students calling 911 to save the person. Sometimes they concoct stories and deny hazing. But each time they phoned 911 and the kid was saved and is alive today. There have been a few other tragedies which did occur during hazing though. But nothing I can find where a teen is desperately trying to stay alive and no one helps or calls 911!

So why was this night so different and why did Timothy's obvious distress go on for ten hours or so? That is my question and that is what is bothering me so much. He could be alive today. I just can't understand why this went on and for so long.

Well if they did this to him; I can only imagine what they do to passed out females.

Very sad culture happening by kids who finally get a taste of unsupervised freedom.

-Just Ridiculous-

Someone took pleasure from what has happening to Timothy and even more pleasure from knowing how the end would affect the others in the group for the rest of their lives. Something like this could cause a person to feel suicidal, realizing he could have stopped this.

I believe there was a psychopath orchestrating the night. He may not have planned it but he effectively made certain the outcome.

That is what is bothering me the most. One person in particular led the others, knowing the pain that he will cause everyone who was present that night because it was obvious to him that Timothy would die by the next morning or sooner.

I don't expect anyone else to agree with me on this. It's just a feeling I can't shake. Just my opinion.

WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS ZENCOMPASS!
Yours was an amazing first post as quoted above. I think you are on the right track in your speculation of psychopathic behavior being in play in this horrendous tragedy. Psychopaths and sociopaths live among all of us. It makes sense to me that such a personality disorder was orchestrating the heartbreaking events of that night. Certainly a whole fraternity full of inebriated young men was a factor in Timothry's senseless death, but imagining one or even 2 members with serious psychopathology could further explain part of why no one did anything to save him. I agree that evil was present there that night. I am deeply saddened this happened, and keep Timothy and those who loved him close to my heart.

Yours was an amazing first post as quoted above. I think you are on the right track in your speculation of psychopathic behavior being in play in this horrendous tragedy. Psychopaths and sociopaths live among all of us. It makes sense to me that such a personality disorder was orchestrating the heartbreaking events of that night. Certainly a whole fraternity full of inebriated young men was a factor in Timothry's senseless death, but imagining one or even 2 members with serious psychopathology could further explain part of why no one did anything to save him. I agree that evil was present there that night. I am deeply saddened this happened, and keep Timothy and those who loved him close to my heart.

Lol. Zen got 1300 post. Lol

But they are subscribed to 1 group. Lol

I was like holdup.

Do we have 2 Zencompasses on here. Lol

Thanks for the chuckle.

Thank you for being such a warm and welcoming person CocoChanel !

I have been on Websleuths for a few years but the darn 1 post for a blog I started is more prominent than my 1300 posts.

A week doesn't go by when I am not welcomed on a thread. It shows how wonderful it feels to be welcomed on this site.

You are a dear, CocoChanel. You made me feel great no matter how many posts I have.

Your post is very interesting and I certainly agree that sociopaths and psychopaths live among us.

I truly think there was someone urging the others (perhaps even more in the background) who was engineering the evening.

I believe you are spot-on when you mentioned someone with a personality disorder there.

Having said that about personality disorders and psychopaths, although I believe there was someone urging others not to help that night/morning, that still cannot remove the culpability of the others in this young man's murder.

These men were from 19 years of age to 20 years of age who were involved in the death of Timothy.

Welcome to WS Zencompass.

Apparently the timing here is just right - what were those 18 reading in their Lit classes?

de Maupassant's "The Diary of a Madman"?

All 18 involved in that hazing need to be convicted and expelled.

MOO I am not even sure they have the "right" to finish college once they get out of jail.

You are so right! There was someone who is a leader by title, age, or natural ability who manipulated and controlled the situation. He may claim to not have known for sure what the end result would be, but he did not want others to be involved or made aware of the situation. I read the article that was a timeline of events. Those facts would have been compiled from interviewing many different people.

Why???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome to the thread Unleadedduck !

:thewave:

Welcome to WS Zencompass.

Apparently the timing here is just right - what were those 18 reading in their Lit classes?

de Maupassant's "The Diary of a Madman"?

All 18 involved in that hazing need to be convicted and expelled.

MOO I am not even sure they have the "right" to finish college once they get out of jail.

Thank you MaryG12 ! Great points !

Do you think it was a "perfect storm of a night" or do you think there was an 'added influence' of a certain person who urged this to the end?

Thank you MaryG12 ! Great points !

Do you think it was a "perfect storm of a night" or do you think there was an 'added influence' of a certain person who urged this to the end?

Yes, whichever of the 18 who is a sociopath/psychopath and as the "ringleader" I hope he is exposed to the media and very soon.

Sickening new details reveal timeline of horrific Penn State fraternity death during alcohol-fueled pledge night

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ific-Penn-State-frat-death.html#ixzz4gLDwVhVj

I feel so badly for the pain Tim went thru during this long, excruciating night.....with no help at all when he could have been saved so many times. I could hardly read this article as it made me think of how awful I would feel if I were his mom and had to hear these disgusting details. The thought of my son being so badly mistreated just makes me want to vomit. This poor guy and his parents. How do you ever heal from knowing your son went thru this kind of torture? Absolutely disgusting to read and I just want to cry.

Sickening new details reveal timeline of horrific Penn State fraternity death during alcohol-fueled pledge night

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ific-Penn-State-frat-death.html#ixzz4gLDwVhVj

I feel so badly for the pain Tim went thru during this long, excruciating night.....with no help at all when he could have been saved so many times. I could hardly read this article as it made me think of how awful I would feel if I were his mom and had to hear these disgusting details. The thought of my son being so badly mistreated just makes me want to vomit. This poor guy and his parents. How do you ever heal from knowing your son went thru this kind of torture? Absolutely disgusting to read and I just want to cry.

Thank you for that link - the article mentioned Tim majored in engineering - I wonder if it was electrical engineering?

I work for a small B2B publisher and one of our publications is targeted to that very subject in fact our Exec Editor graduated from Penn State.

https://www.evaluationengineering.com/about-us

I feel like I am going to be very sick.

Poor Tim

:( :( :( :(

College was long ago for me, but this was the first time I have heard of a "frat backpack". I understand the purpose, but not why they took that precaution and were OK with him repeatedly falling down and hitting his head. He fell down the stairs twice? This went on all night and his family had to learn about the details. How do you make it through that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I asked my millionaire Fraternity brothers to loan me $50 for food. And they all told me to get a job.

So then I had to remind them of all the felonies that they commited while in school that I was a witness to and about to exposed them for. Lol

And a 50k check showed up in 2 days. Lol.

The brotherhood at its finest. Lol

-Btw. Just kidding Folks-

I actually went to community college.

I agree with you....

sadly. This is sickening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221