Pace U in NYC, May 31st @ 7:30 - Jeff Ashton / Chaney Mason

zippitydoda

Reaction score
http://www.law.pace.edu/

Trial and Error, behind the headlines of Amercia's most controversial cases.
Exhibit A: Casey Anthony Trial

Panel:
Lead Prosecutor, Jeff Ashton
Co-Counsel for Defense, J. Cheney Mason
Syndicated Court Television, Judge Alex Ferrer

I've heard there may be a webcast, with a link on their site for the Thursday night event at Pace University. Its from 7:30 to 9:15 pm in NYC.

J A tweeted that the jury foreman has been added to the panel.

I am actually attending the Forum tomorrow night. I will take detailed notes.

For those that can't attend:
But you can still see them via a live webcast on Thursday. The link will be posted at www.law.pace.edu on Wednesday and become active about five minutes before the program begins at 7:30 p.m. Thursday.

I don't know guys...dare I go?
I don't know if I could contain myself.

I don't know guys...dare I go?
I don't know if I could contain myself.

that's a good question RR. I think if it was me, contrary to what I said earlier, I think if I could go I would....but the rage and despair I'd feel hearing mason & that jury member speaking would not be worth it for me.

although it's not every day you get to sit in the same room as one or two of the stupidest people breathing today. IMO JMO MOO of course.

that's a good question RR. I think if it was me, contrary to what I said earlier, I think if I could go I would....but the rage and despair I'd feel hearing mason & that jury member speaking would not be worth it for me.

although it's not every day you get to sit in the same room as one or two of the stupidest people breathing today. IMO JMO MOO of course.
I felt such anger learning the foreman was going to be there that I gave myself a headache. I'm going to watch the webcast...I can shut off the computer if I start to freak out...lol.
All I can imagine myself asking is..."What about Caylee?'' Haven't heard anyone answer that question yet.
I really hope JA comes across strong in his convictions. He is such a nice (and fair) guy, I can see him being very agreeable (for lack of a better word).

Very interesting timeline and facts posted re presentation of the series Trials and Error. The link was on JA's twitter account and states Exhibit A: The Casey Anthony Trial.

http://www.pace.edu/school-of-law/s...f-law/files/CLE/5-31-12_Casey_Anthony_001.pdf
Though there are tiny discrepencies throughout most of the timeline...there is one heck of a GLARING DISCREPENCY about the pool ladder being up the last day George and Cindy saw Caylee. And according to Cindy, she never saw Caylee or Casey on the 16th...she just heard them through the door. Now if she's talking about the evening of the 15th, yes...the pool ladder was up while they all supposedly swam in the pool...but Cindy said she took the ladder down...like she always did.

Who is going to watch this? I can't do webcast, dial up computer.

Who is going to watch this? I can't do webcast, dial up computer.

Member Sandetoze in Post 4 says they are attending and will take notes.

I'll be watching but I've got to admit it makes me nervous. I'm not sure how I'll deal with listening to CM again and I hope my blood doesn't boil listening to the juror. JA says in order for the prosecution to be successful in getting convictions they must listen to juries and this series is for education not entertainment. That's not a direct quote, it's my interpretation of what he said on his twitter.

Honestly...I couldn't contain myself if I was in the same room as the jury foreman. Not physically violent mind you, but verbally.

I also wouldn't be able to control myself from making a verbal scene with this "jury foreman." I won't even watch it because I like my computer too much so thanks to all who will watch it and post what is said! XOXOXOXO

I am planning on doing the webcast. I hope JA maintains his usual level of dignity... unlike other lawyers who, you know, flip the finger to the camera and things...

Still waiting for the link to be active.

ETA: do you need to do anything special besides clicking on the link?

I'm able to connect now. It hasn't started but it's connecting.

I'm glad they are using one of her mugshots as the poster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back