Pace U in NYC, May 31st @ 7:30 - Jeff Ashton / Chaney Mason

I remember my mom telling me how they they basically put some things on the back pages of newspapers during WWII that they didn't want highly publicized...like what the Nazis were doing to 12 million people across Europe.

oooh, liking Judge Alex, talking about JB calling constant press conferences, putting the defense front-and-center in the media, the TENSION is palpable on this panel between Mason and Judge Alex...... also some tension with Ashton. I thought maybe Mason would not be so, ummm, you know, how he was after the trial, but he is. wonder if he will give the audience the finger LOL, Mason just called her "nancy dis-grace", what a goof! alright, I'll get out of here, back to the dishes, but this is really good if anyone can listen and are still interested, I recommend it. jmho of course!

Mr. Mason blames the media. And also mentions tv stations hiring lawyers to speak about this case when they were not directly involved. He also conveniently forgets to mention that he was one of the lawyers who were not directly invilved in this case and ran their mouth. We all know he later joined the DT, after doing exactly what he was chastizing, to have fun.
Said the defense stopped talking when he came on board.
JA said, not really...CM says, remember "Not Guilty".
I have to go get dinner...I'll explode in the car.

I will read what you all post later but I am going to stop watching because I truly can not stand to see or hear Mason. I was hoping I could get past that but I can't.

Moderator showing the picture of Anthony dancing, showing the tattoo and the tape of CA talking to Kristine and saying Oh my god, calling you guys a waste, huge waste …

Cheney says that she shut down. Went into denial. He says that during the grief lady presentation is when it was the first time CA broke down and saw what happened.

This is infuriating. Can't stand him.

Judge Alex says they don't have to prove where, why, how. Even if there is no body if the evidence is sufficient then that's enough for a conviction. Judge Alex believes CA murdered her daughter.

JudgeA says that all the media wanted to hunt down the jurors and that is the disaster of this case. Who are you going to get as jurors. The only people would be those that are hunting down book deals or media deals.

What people miss in this evidence is this wasn't evidence of a bad person this is evidence of expression. What does that mean. She told her psychiatrist, even though her defense says she is in denial, that it was an ironic commentary that her life wasn't perfect.

ok I'm still here - they are not talking about , yet, how the OS influenced the jury

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back