Padilla Begins Work To Revoke Anthony's Bond

Great news. But doesn't announcing it before she is actually back in custody greatly increase the flight risk?

Good news. I think he was like those of us who wanted to believe it wasn't true despite the way things looked. Now that it's all coming to light, he's doing the right thing.

Amen! Now lets pray she gets put into the general pop so that they can make her sing like a canary about where the body is.
That most likely won't happen until she's been convicted and sent to prison. Up until that point, they have to do whatever it takes to make sure she's able to face the music, although it's a different tune than the battle of the bands might choose..............

Cheers to Leonard. I've sort of admired the fact that a man involved in BH, that comes in regular contact with the dregs of society had enough humanism left that it was impossible for him to believe that a mother could have murdered or been responsible for the death of her child. Lenny has a good heart.

snipped from Truthseeker's post:

"I was wrong," said Padilla. "The people were right that said I should have left her in there."

I admire a man who can come right out and admit when he was wrong. I'm not just saying that, I truly mean it.

Leonard and Tony, you tried to do a good thing. You readily admit when you've made a mistake. You have my respect for that. T

Happy Revokation Day!
Susan

I am glad he did bond Casey out because they said all along if she gets out she will be able to help them find Caylee and now that's she's been out and showed that she is still not going to cooperate they can no longer use that excuse!

Thank you Mr. Padilla!

I am glad he did bond Casey out because they said all along if she gets out she will be able to help them find Caylee and now that's she's been out and showed that she is still not going to cooperate they can no longer use that excuse!

Thank you Mr. Padilla!

I totally agree!

I was against it at first and I thought that he was doing this purely for media attention so that his show would get some of the publicity the "Dog's" has gotten. I, too, am happy to eat humble pie. I truly believe LP's heart was in the right place now.

Aweee Leonard thanks so much for what you tried to accomplish, as I know you had the very best of intentions! For a spilt second you even had me believing. I am so sorry for little Caylee Marie and may God Bless her.

You are definitely doing right by sending her back to jail if for nothing else than the fact of a safety issue and the expenses of trying to keep constant watch over her!

Great news. But doesn't announcing it before she is actually back in custody greatly increase the flight risk?

My hubby the cop likes it when they run. A good footchase makes a nice adrenalin rush to break up the day. And, as he says, when they run, they just go to jail sweaty and tired!

I'm sure they wouldn't be bounty hunters if they didn't get a thrill from outsmarting the ones who try to flee!

Susan

Leonard and Tony,

Kudos to you both for what you tried to do! Leonard, you have a kind and caring heart. I seen it in your eyes on NG. I want you to know, we're proud of you for what you tried to accomplish and for what you will accomplish!

And Double Kudos for putting her back where she belongs!! You both have my total support!!!

Whatever motives you had to come to Orlando, it doesn't matter.

IMO, you both took heroic measures to find this innocent child.

Law Enforcement along with the legal community (including Mr. Baez) had tried and failed to find this child. Your entrance into this case at the precise moment the family had taken out the water hose was brilliant.

For everyone here who has cried a river over this little girl, I hope we remember in the future that EVIL comes with all faces.

Leonard and Tony, I thank you for your heroic spirit and showing us that there are still angels among us.

I applaud your efforts to seek the truth. You both can be proud.

~drumstick

IMO*

Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity. This was the best news I've heard in a long time.
Justice for Caylee!

Does anyone know how long it will be before she'll be back in police custody? Is there a waiting period that she might use as a window to escape? I know she's under heavy surveillance but I can see Casey trying to play spy movie by grabbing a wig and any cash she can get and trying to make a break for it.

Thank you Mr. Padilla!

I agree with this too! This was JB's whole argument for having a lower bond amount, and it is now proven that Casey will not help find Caylee if she's out of jail.

I also think it was good for the whole family to be under the same roof for a while. I hope they all now realize the gig is up.

Good job Tony and Leonard! :clap:

FLIGHT RISK ? Perhaps, but IMO this tragedy has international interest. Caylee has been embedded into every heart in the WORLD. IF Casey runs, no matter WHERE she would go, her face will be recognized.

Whatever motives you had to come to Orlando, it doesn't matter.

IMO, you both took heroic measures to find this innocent child.

Law Enforcement along with the legal community (including Mr. Baez) had tried and failed to find this child. Your entrance into this case at the precise moment the family had taken out the water hose was brilliant.

For everyone here who has cried a river over this little girl, I hope we remember in the future that EVIL comes with all faces.

Leonard and Tony, I thank you for your heroic spirit and showing us that there are still angels among us.

I applaud your efforts to seek the truth. You both can be proud.

~drumstick

IMO*

"For everyone here who has cried a river over this little girl, I hope we remember in the future that EVIL comes with all faces."

Wonderful statement and so true. Glad to see the Padilla's are working to put her back in jail where she belongs

Revoking bond, his words "she is safer in jail" and get her to talk...

I really doubt Casey could escape. There are so many media and security personnel outside her home, it would be very difficult.

She needs to be back in jail...all this time she has with her attorney is not good. It gives them time to concoct their defense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back