Padilla Begins Work To Revoke Anthony's Bond

Tony, that is the best news I have heard yet. Last night when I was reading the other thread where you were answering questions, I was pretty damn angry at the fact that you said you weren't going to revoke the bond and why. I understand the why part, but didn't agree with your decision. I woke up this morning to see you have changed your mind. Bravo!
I couldn't sleep again last night, and now maybe this evening, I will be able to get some shut eye. This case has literally made me physically ill. No case has ever done that to me before now. I am thankful that your team has finally woke up and smelled the coffee when it concerns Ms. Casey. She doesn't deserve to be out of jail for one more day.
God Bless.
:praying: for Caylee

I also think it was good for the whole family to be under the same roof for a while. I hope they all now realize the gig is up.

Good job Tony and Leonard! :clap:

I agree, even though it seems she has spent most of her time with JB, it has to have helped progress the situation a little, at least CA isn't able to deny the family visits like when she was in jail.

Just watching WFTV, they didn't have Leonard on camera but said he said this: The tension inside the Anthony house is getting unbearable, and is one of the reasons Casey is spending so much time at Baez's office.

They also did a short story on how easy it is to revoke bond, the bondsman (Al Estes) would arrest her and take her back to the jail through the deputy's entrance.

Woooo Hooooo! Thank you so much Tony and Leonard! So sorry for all you both got put thru by this lowlife! Now she goes back to where she belongs, safe and sound!:woohoo:

Just watching WFTV, they didn't have Leonard on camera but said he said this: The tension inside the Anthony house is getting unbearable, and is one of the reasons Casey is spending so much time at Baez's office.

They also did a short story on how easy it is to revoke bond, the bondsman (Al Estes) would arrest her and take her back to the jail through the deputy's entrance.

Wow..i bet the tension is unbearable--I'd want to shake the crap out of the little witch till she told me what happened!:furious:

Casey doesn't deserve to share the same air we breathe. Casey doesn't deserve to be out on home arrest....Casey doesn't deserve any privledges the rest of us have.

Her family had to notice at no point Casey helped find Caylee. She is a lieing, blow gut! :furious:

I can't wait to hear the *advertiser censored* is back in jail! Thank You LP & TP!!! She deserves NO BETTER!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wow! It might be good if things exploded, but if Casey is with honey JB all day, I guess it's not likely.

Will Leonard come to WS and tell us all the juicy details? I hope so!

Thank goodness. This is the best news that I've heard all week!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Query: how is LP getting the bond revoked, when it is Tony that procured the monies and a Florida bondsman that actually bonded her out? Doesn't this all hinge on TONY contacting the Florida person that controls the whole bond issue and convincing THAT person that the bond needs to be revoked? (keep in mind, LP has only been there doing security and PR)

I don't think this is going to be all that simple...

FLIGHT RISK ? Perhaps, but IMO this tragedy has international interest. Caylee has been embedded into every heart in the WORLD. IF Casey runs, no matter WHERE she would go, her face will be recognized.

No flight risk. She is still being monitored by the ankle. If she tampers or removes it, authorities would be notified in seconds. I would hope she is smarter than that. Casey is slowly being cornered. And I love it.

Is Casey Upset About Returning To Jail?
12:21 p.m., Thursday: Casey Anthony spent more than a month at the Orange County Jail, and she could be back in there soon. How did she react when Doug Padilla told her he is working to revoke her bond, in part because he fears for her safety? She had no reaction, he told WESH 2 News reporter Michelle Meredith. And, Padilla said, that didn't surprise him.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Is Casey Upset About Returning To Jail?
12:21 p.m., Thursday: Casey Anthony spent more than a month at the Orange County Jail, and she could be back in there soon. How did she react when Doug Padilla told her he is working to revoke her bond, in part because he fears for her safety? She had no reaction, he told WESH 2 News reporter Michelle Meredith. And, Padilla said, that didn't surprise him.

I'm sure after a spending a whole week with no word from Casey and reading the documented interviews with Casey's friends/family made him change his views on how "innocent" she was. Then again, Padilla strode into this whole affair with way too much optimism. He still thinks Caylee was killed accidentally, ffs. But hopefully he'll concentrate on locating poor Casey's body so she can be put to rest. :)

Procedure Explained For Turning In Bond
2:55 p.m., Thursday: Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Jail, sent along an e-mail explaining how a bond can be turned in, which is what Casey Anthony faces. In part, it says, "The bail bond agency which holds the bond has the authority to take the defendant into their custody and return them to jail without doing any paperwork in advance...The bail bond agent would bring the defendant to the jail..."-- WESH.com web staff

Smart move Leonard!~

I am sure that when you guys get back to CA.....get a shower...and do your nails...you will all feel much better and will start to feel like human beings again. :crazy:

Thank you for all of your hard work...your hearts were and still are...in the right place. :clap:

okok

PRICELESS!!!! WHISH I HAD SAID IT!:bowdown: :floorlaugh:
thanks for coming, sorry it was a bust - or was it????
bless your hearts Padillas:wave:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back