PayPal Donations for Documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a crazy week- March did come in like a lion. I'm planning to go to the bank tomorrow unless I hear otherwise on this thread. Thanks for any updates- though whether we made it for this dump OR not I'm ready for the skinny on MS. More to come- so bank it for next time or for dump 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when i entered the email address in your post i got the following message:
"Please enter a valid email address or phone number"

do i need a paypal account to donate?
bear with me, i am SO technically challenged:/

That just happened to me today, altho I have donated twice before with no problem.
I just started over and it worked the second time, after I clicked on "Next".

Any word on the next release?

No, nothing yet.

I'm not really surprised though. Since CWW struck a plea deal his discovery is a non-issue really. We should start seeing the discovery related to JR and MS next. Of course a LOT of this will overlap with what we have already seen released, particularly concerning JR.

I hope to talk to my contact who coordinates the parties we have the agreement with next week. I emailed her Monday and followed up late Wednesday regarding some duplicate docs we received and a few pages we appear to be missing. She must be on vacation or out of the office because she has always answered me within a couple of hours and I haven't heard back from her yet. We haven't even received the invoice for our portion of Batch 5 yet so I know she must be out of the office. We have that covered though. Any leftover money or future donations will be applied to the next batch.

I will update as soon as I hear anything.

Thanks so much Beach- I'm thinking with formal charges being filed today against Mark Sievers and Jimmy Ray Rodgers discovery should be soon to follow! Crossing my fingers- I'll contribute some more to the kitty by Friday!

Any word yet regarding new docs? still waiting to hear about the practice and the drug selling

ATTENTION - NEW DOC RELEASE!

I have just received word from beach. She is not online right now but wants you to be informed immediately.

At 10 am this morning she was notified of a new document dump. Normally we have at least a little bit of notice so we can plan and check the budget. These documents are being released today, and will be picked up this afternoon.

We will be sharing the cost with several news outlets again, as we did last time. Beach was told that the total cost would be approximately $1000. We do not know yet what Websleuths share of those costs will be. All we know at this point is that a bill will be presented to Websleuths shortly for an amount representing our share of the total cost.

Beach is not in a position to be online at the moment but will check in with us as soon as is possible to explain better than I am now.

If you would like to contribute, here is the drill again -

Go to www.paypal.com and put in the email address websleuthsprojects@gmail.com

Note: you must have a PayPal account and, when posting your donation, the entire email address above must be entered. (just typing in "Websleuths" will not work)

Tricia has directed me to ask anyone uncomfortable using the PayPal method, to PM her directly. She may have another couple of options available for you guys.

This is not a non-profit donation. There are no tax benefits for donating.

tlcya

Update

Thank you, tlcya! :blowkiss:

Good news is - I just received notice that our portion of the bill will be MUCH LESS than originally anticipated.

We will need to collect approximately $250.00 to cover our estimated portion.

Whew! Love it when a bill is 75% less than anticipated! :happydance:

Waiting on them to be sent to me this evening. I will stay online to convert and upload to our dedicated Google Drive account.

Update

Thank you, tlcya! :blowkiss:

Good news is - I just received notice that our portion of the bill will be MUCH LESS than originally anticipated.

We will need to collect approximately $250.00 to cover our estimated portion.

Whew! Love it when a bill is 75% less than anticipated! :happydance:

Waiting on them to be sent to me this evening. I will stay online to convert and upload to our dedicated Google Drive account.

You rock Beach! Thank you for all you do!

MORE DOCS TO BE RELEASED

uh...yeah. I'm not stuttering either. lol Just received the email a few minutes ago.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry but now we know what the SAO was doing while waiting on the Grand Jury indictment and Custody issues to be resolved.

Estimate is $800 and we will be splitting the costs, per our previous agreement. Hopefully, we will get another nice surprise but we can't count on it.

If you can possibly donate, please follow the drill tlcya posted yesterday. Thanks in advance! :blowkiss:

Thx for the prompt Beach. I missed ticya's post yesterday (have a new puppy). Done and done.

I hope I did that right. How does one know? lol I typically don't use PayPal for much other than regular store purchases. TIA!

I hope I did that right. How does one know? lol I typically don't use PayPal for much other than regular store purchases. TIA!

I will check later and should be able to tell. If I have any doubt, I will PM you. Thank you!

I too only use PayPal for Websleuths. PayPal emails me as soon as transaction is processed, typically immediately. Maybe chevk your spam?

Don't know what this is all about, and why I mailed Tricia a while back about probs with paypal and I. Beach, tlcya, any idea if it will seriously take that long? Will call my bank in morning.

Bank of Scotland plc Current Account x-3824 £xxxx
Money should be there around Jun 5, 2016.

5th of June?? Anyway, done. But I could've swam over with it quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtDiva