penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but how did the cat become neurotic in the first place, pray tell? Perhaps she was using it as a moving target? All sorts of things come to mind.

100% guarantee it .. I've taken cats from neurotic to calm and loving, it's all about how they are treated, and it doesn't take long, just trust.

"Thrown in there and left to rot"
"I don't want to have to see my brother's murderer anymore!"

CMja got into the moment in this movie she thinks she's in.

Just remember her glib interview right after the verdict. Just remember how she has trashed Travis for the past five years.

There was wetness coming from her eyes or nose for the moment. Big deal, many psychopaths
can shed tears and think they care about people they killed.

I am re-watching on my 60 inch tv. I see cmja's big red honker but I do NOT see any tears. My feeling is she knows the jury is siding with the family and the outcome will not be in her favor. If anything she is trying to cry for herself.

Travis and family = Loved. CMJA = Despised

Because they know they are false and do not merit any recognition. We all know she made it up. She lied, She killed him over and over... Even after his death.

They aren't even acknowledging her or her lies. No credit no truth. My heart just breaks for them.

"We separated for a period of two years"
"And now yet again I have to be away from my wife, my child."

It does sound like they are back together... but he doesn't explicitly say so.

That's consistent, as she's the only person I've ever seen who cries through her nose.

OT but, my daughter cries out her ears. I'm serious. Her 'plumbing' is a bit out of whack. Ever since she was a little girl, if she cries, some of the tears head for her ears..... Just needed to share that. That is all :) She would drive three hours to pinch me if she knew I told you all that LOLOLOL

Does anyone think that JA will apologize to the family for saying that they all look so much like Travis - she can't bear to look at them because it reminds her of what Travis did to her? If she has any conscience whatsoever, now is the time for her to fall upon her sword in front of the family and admit that Travis never abused her - that she LIED. That she killed their brother because she was jealous and angry? Murder is still murder; it won't change that fact. But how can she continue on with her charade? Give the family peace; restore Travis's good name. Do something good for once in your life, Jodi Ann Arias! Confess! You need to make piece with yourself and your God.

Nope we're done with family statements.

Coming up: childhood friend of Jodi's named patty, Darryl, and the convicted murderer herself. Yuck.

WHAT???????????? :facepalm:
For someone who didnt want his face showed the first time around, he's going to get up again and speak on her behalf??? Are they going to show his face this time?

:banghead:

We consider the painful, tumultuous childhoods the Alexander kids endured...and yet they grew to become cops and motivational speakers, only to have one of them butchered at the hands of someone who will now offer up her "pitiful childhood" as an excuse for having become a self-appointed executioner. To say that her effort will be laughable is a complete understatement.

I thought it was a pointed rebuttal to the convict's mitigation claims. It was brilliant ( even if unconscious)!

not me. i think it's a good thing she cried. i even thought it was real. do i care? hell, no.

:ditto:

No matter what ja does I will forever be pizzed at her for slaughtering Travis, for trashing him in court after slaughtering him.....pizzed yep I am and nothing she could do now would UNpizz me.

I'm so glad that Sam briefly mentioned their difficult childhood, adding how it only made them all stronger.

Nurmi should be looking at Jodi's list of 8 mitigating factors and going DELETE to "difficult childhood."

Anybody know if JA is giving a media interview after the conclusion of the penalty phase?

LOL just wondering.

It's so sad and such an injustice that that evil murderess was on the receiving end of the love of such an amazing man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500