penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had the money to send the entire Travis family to some beautiful, serene island resort for a week or so just to recuperate. Their healing process begins when this trial ends. Prayers for them! The angels are singing after those statements!

That would be amazing, I wish I could win the lottery and do just that.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

... and she didn't kill her neurotic cat ...

Personally, I think if the cat was 'having a go' it's because the cat was being abused.

Or did she????? Where is that cat???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding. Why bother? I mean seriously. They are going to be absolutely pathetic. It will be a mockery after what we just saw and heard.

Right! *jodi is a good friend! She shared her rammen noodles with me and one time she even loaned me a pen!*

"The diff bt a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path." It's a TA quote

I just posted that quote on my facebook and asked everyone to share in rememberance of Travis.

Please do the same if you can. Let's have Travis Alexander's words go around the world!

What an amazing moment in time. This is not just about how Travis died but how killing him killed the lives of others also.

I hope she is finally feeling shame. Lots of shame.
You know, Scarlett, for a little bit there I saw real tears from Jodi, and I wanted to believe Stephen and Sam's pain had broke through and touched Jodi somehow.

But then heard Travis' own words saying, "You only cry for yourself." The I flashed on the years and years of watching good and decent people return to their abusers because they believed them when they said they were sorry, they had learned something, they would never hurt anyone again, and they were going to make everything up to their victims. Then I heard my own voice trying to explain the illusion, that the guilt they exhibited wasn't for their victims. What they were witnessing was the abuser's display of guilt made up to regain control. There was no true remorse for what they had done, the pain they caused, the usuary of the soul they exacted; the only shame they had was for getting caught or being shown to everyone as what they truly are.

And I know she only regrets her own losses. Stephan and Sam's grief is like a one-way-mirror for Jodi. She sees herself but not them, and she only cries for herself.

To me it look like she was wiping tears from her chin
not a throat cut motion-JMO

I think Jodi was actually real crying...she is so dang swollen!!!

Can't fake that.

Of course, the only tears are for herself - but still, real tears this time!

Thank you...looks like we are in the minority that those may have been real tears coming from the murderess.

Curious to hear what Janine D will say...sure looked like the forehead and mouth matched real tears for once.

Wow just I seriously texted my parents that I love them. This just wow.. I don't even know I can't imagine their pain. It just made me realize how lucky I am to have my loved ones still. Wow. Jodi Arias is pure evilness.

O/T: My dad's reply: "You need cash don't you? :p"

Thank you Nali87 - for the levity at this moment, I needed that....I needed to smile after such an emotional, heart rendering, 'make you want to sob out loud', kind of moment that those two dear human beings just instilled in all of us! You could tell this family and the friends of Travis are left devastated by the brutal actions of this heinous killer. And with such CLASS! These people are the Real Deal! So heart-felt with honest, raw emotion. Everyone was affected by what they said, even the killer herself. I really do hope she gets what she deserves, and if that's death, then God help her!

I liked it when Steven said he never wants to see his brothers murderer again, or hear her voice.

I think a few members of the jury can relate to that .. well, I think the whole court can .. over it Jodi, over it. I wish they could have said more about her disgusting lies ..

Today is the first time I ever thought the killer's tears were real.

However, a day late and a penny short.

NO, and if they were it was only for her and only b/c she knew that's what was expected.

Notice she was faced TOWARDS THE JURY, who had to see her b/c she was right behind Samantha and Stephen in their line of sight.

Digusting human being. Don't be fooled by her. This is all part of her act. If she was really sad, she would have put her head down and sobbing, that's what normal ppl do and a natural reaction. NOT crying and looking sraight at the jury. She didn't have to look over there....SHE WAS LOOKING AT STEPHEN AND SAMANTHA"S BACKS. What was the point of looking over there? She could have still heard their voices, she does have ears even if she is part-human. She was FACING THE JURY ON PURPOSE.

Steven and Samantha spoke so bravely and with an abundance of love and respect for their brother while at the same time emphasizing how his brutal barbaric murder impacted them individually and as a family. Emotionally, mentally, physically, financially, they have suffered greatly as did their dear grandmother who they lost shortly before the trial began. I'm sure the jurors are feeling a range of emotions right now God Bless them for their service and commitment to justice. Whatever they decide I am sure it will be a decision made with great care and consideration.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

... and she didn't kill her neurotic cat ...

Personally, I think if the cat was 'having a go' it's because the cat was being abused.

Yes, but how did the cat become neurotic in the first place, pray tell? Perhaps she was using it as a moving target? All sorts of things come to mind.

I would be a terrible juror in this case.

This would have put Travis the deceased man who Jodi murdered to Travis a precious human being who Jodi murdered not only in 2008 but did so again before my very eyes when she tried to murder his legacy with lies. I do not think I could remove that when considering my decision.

What she tried to pull in that courtroom and outside of it (I.E. letters) has made me sick beyond compare. How unfair. How unjust. Travis did not deserve this and there really is no punishment "good" enough under our laws for her. She needs to sit on death row, it's the best we can do. The the most justice we can give to this family. The family who were slaughtered right along with their brother.

I pray this family will find life again and Steven's nightmares will fade. :(

No I believe she is crying for them, But in a disassociation kind of way.. Like she had nothing to do with it.. Just sad for them... KWIM??

It was heart wrenching but I don't think she puts herself as the cause of it. Remember, It was all Travis' fault she HAD to kill him.. She has not changed that position. She made sure to make points about him in that interview even after she was convicted.
BBM: I think you've hit the nail on the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2