penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad there could not be a separate charge for what she did to Travis' Grandma

Elizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwin

Sam talks about how Travis's death impacted their grandmother. She passed away right before jury selection. #JodiArias

Watching this @ work is dicey. I'm trying to look like I have allergies and that's why I have to keep blowing my nose.

Something to remember: every family who is a victim of a murder experiences this grief and this devastation. They don't all get to stand up and tell the world about their loved one, but each and every one of those losses count. TA's family is doing him proud!

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 48s

Sam talks about how Travis's death impacted their grandmother. She passed away right before jury selection. #JodiArias

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan pulls up an image of Travis sitting with his grandmother. Samantha continues to speak to the jurors. The podium is about 15 feet away.

Travis was their strength....

....may they feel the strength of his love always...

brave, stoic, beautiful girl...

I cannot stand the weird expressions on JA's face. She should just color and look down, because she sure doesn't look sorry.

Jodi looks disgusting right now. Absolutely disgusting. With her mouth open acting like this is painful for her. I'm sure she gets a slight measure of joy from this and knowing she's destroyed these people.

A true lady. Something the convicted killer cannot even comprehend.

Debbie ‏@debnsb 57s

Too bad there could not be a separate charge for what she did to Travis' Grandma. #jodiarias

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Samantha grabs a tissue before she can continue to talk about her brother and how her life will never be the same. #JodiArias

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Elizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwin

Both siblings have said "The diff bt a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person blocking the path." It's a TA quote

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 12s
Both siblings have said "The diff bt a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person blocking the path." It's a TA quote

HLN News and Views ‏@HLNTV 1m
Heartbreaking testimony from Travis Alexander's family http://on.hln.tv/6rTpi8 #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dressie