penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Jodi nod her head when he said that?

Does that mean she will no longer drag his name through the mud from here on out?

If anyone thinks that is possible, then I have a great beachfront property in Staten Island I want to show them!!

Oh yah, she looked high as a kite. I wonder what she's on? Lithium perhaps, with an anti-anxiety cocktail?

I didn't know jails handed out drugs like that. In this case, unless she's got cancer or something....let her suffer with her little panic attacks and fake headaches.

MOO

Mel

Where's FragileOne or Whisperer? They should be able to tell us whether this could be true or not.

:seeya:
Hey guys, I put together a little 'Justice for Travis' tee, with an elephant. Feel free to take a copy for yourself. Thanks for all the camaraderie and help! It's very appreciated.

I need to figure out how to add it to my sig but it's nearly bedtime. A job for tomorrow.

PS : Can make smaller or put different text. Feel free to PM me :)

Edit : I guess I could do a guys version too. I didn't think ...

Attachments

• WS JT.png
    WS JT.png
    156.2 KB · Views: 52
Tonight I had 30 seconds on the timer while my chicken cooked and I decided to see how many times I could move in a stabbing motion while the clock ran out. Easily 29 times in 30 seconds. So Jodi had a lot of time in that 62 seconds to do what she did

Hi!

First time poster but I have been following this trial since the beginnng and reading here since day one.

I thought the impact statements today were moving and heartbreaking. Bless the Alexander family. I was really hoping though that Samantha and Steven would be able to face JA and express to her how they felt about not only what she did to their beloved Travis on June 4th, but also how they felt about what she did to him during the trial with her lies regarding domestic violence, pedophilia and all the rest of her trash talk. JA was allowed to say whatever she wanted about Travis for 18 days, all of it basically lies, and the family had to sit there and take it. I wanted it to be their turn today to make her sit there and listen to what they thought of her. I have seen familes that were allowed to do this in other trials but perhaps this wasn't allowed in this case. Anyone else?

:Welcome1::welcome5:

If she gets Life without parole, does that send her back to Estrella where she has play dates and friends and daily phone calls, and people Tweet for her? Like she is now?

Estrella is a jail. She will go to prison. Hopefully Perryville. She would then wish she was on death row.

Hey, folks, gonna put my :twocents: out there:
Been hearing a lot of grumbling about JSS and I think if you listened to Steven today, maybe you might have caught something.........

The Alexanders fly back to California every weekend to be with their own families.

Is it possible, that the 4 day court week was put in place to accommodate Travis' family?

Honestly, I think the Judge has done an extraordinary job, trying to cover every obstacle that may be grounds for an appeal. She has removed the jurors when questionable evidence was being entered to NOT contaminate their deliberations. She has sided on that of caution. She allowed the defendant to spew for 18 days so no stone was left un-turned, no matter how irrelevant, disgusting, or ridiculous it was. She has done her best to maintain the confidence the community has bestowed on her.

She has literally been crucified, by the TH's, for doing what is dictated by the Arizona Judicial system. As has Mr. Martinez, Det. Flores, Dr. Horn, and just about everyone that has come in contact with this vile sub human who took Travis Alexander's life.

If delays, "ill feelings", and blame should be placed on anyone's doorstep, they should be put on that of the convicted murderer, Jodi Arias.

CMJA has played every trick in the book the last, close to, 5 years. Changing stories, forgery, blackmail, migraines, LYING, perjury, lunch, motions for this and that, trial times, selling her "art", playing "Lawyer", BEING her own lawyer, giving interviews, not following her lawyer's advice, creating a STAGE for herself because it's "All about her"......etc, etc.
CMJA blew through what is probably close to $2 million of the county's tax payers, more money than she probably would have been able to EARN on her own, in 2, 3 lifetimes. They PAID for her GED test, her Spanish and sign language classes, her glasses, and medical.
And they continue to pay for her room and board at Estrella. Almost 5 years RENT FREE. Just like she had done for her before she was arrested, living off other people, a social parasite.

Do you really think the DT goes home and tells their significant others, "Gee hon, GREAT day in court"? CMJA has been nothing but a cruel albatross chained around their neck, forever squawking and pecking at them. Name recognition is one thing, but to be known as the Team that defended CMJA, it's going to take a while to get out from under that grievous title.

That light at the end of the tunnel for CMJA is nothing more than a train, it's blown it's horn twice, and has yet to blow it's final 3rd. She cannot escape it, she may try to prolong it, but it's heading straight for her and no one can switch the tracks.
That train is called "Justice".

I hope, in the very near future, the Alexanders can say "Goodbye" to Arizona, take their last flight home, not EVER have to think about showing up for parole reviews, reunite their families, and know that Travis, his life, and their love for their brother, has forever changed so many lives, and will continue to do so. It will not get "better" for them, it will become "different". Nothing will ever fill that void that was once their brother.

Have patience, folks, we may never know what went on in Chambers so many times, what previous arrangements were considered or made, why some things were sealed and other not. But Travis and his family have waited far too long to have anything screw it up now. Have faith, it will be over soon, and Justice will prevail.

So maybe that was more than :twocents: worth, just had to chill and express my thoughts....

Does JM get to question JA after she takes the stand? I hope he is aware that her "art" are tracings of copyrighted material.

I just keep wondering if she had only stabbed him once and he died how would this trial have gone.

They would still have the planning evidence. So I think it would still end in a conviction of first degree but wouldn't have been a death penalty case.

IMO

I just got caught up on today's proceedings. My heart goes out to Steven and Samantha and the whole Alexander family. The siblings did a fantastic job today and I'm sure it was the hardest job they've ever had.

When the judge came back and announced they could not continue, I noticed Jodi sitting with that black jacket on. Her hair was tucked into the jacket and it felt like she was attempting to give the appearance that she was sick with chills or something. I think Jodi didn't like it that today was not all about her and figured out a way to stop everything. She didn't want to share this final day with "those people". I also think Jodi paid attention to Steven and Samantha talking about how they wanted to be home. Jodi saw fit to make sure they drag this out another week. She just sickens me!

Curious about something, I feel like I know Steven, Samantha, Tanisha, and the younger one that I call "Little Sam" but who are the other 3 siblings? Have they been in court? Is Travis the oldest?

Travis, Steven, Greg and Dennis
Tanisha, Samantha, Hillary and Ali

:seeya:
Hey guys, I put together a little 'Justice for Travis' tee, with an elephant. Feel free to take a copy for yourself. Thanks for all the camaraderie and help! It's very appreciated.

I need to figure out how to add it to my sig but it's nearly bedtime. A job for tomorrow.

PS : Can make smaller or put different text. Feel free to PM me :)

Edit : I guess I could do a guys version too. I didn't think ...

I would pay for that, actually I would pay for 2.

Yes! They think she used a rotary saw and bled him out in the shower! It was horrible!!

I read John Glatt's book about the murder "To Have and To Kill". I couldn't put the book down! It was an unbelieable crime! Just awful! She is the female Scott Peterson! I will never understand why people just don't divorce their spouse if they are unhappy.

Melanie McGuire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OT again ...
I read that she made $750k bail, so she came up with $75k cash and collateral for the remaining, right? Then she also was able to come up with the second bail of $2M.

For crying out loud, the money she spent bailing her murdering a$$ of jail would have been spent on a good divorce lawyer.

/OT

Does JM get to question JA after she takes the stand? I hope he is aware that her "art" are tracings of copyrighted material.

I would think so. The only ones that cant be cross examined are those who give victim impact statements. That is why they stand at a podium instead of in the witness chair.

Now she may just read a statement to the Judge from the defense table and I don't think he will be able to cross but not sure.

IMO

Hi!

First time poster but I have been following this trial since the beginnng and reading here since day one.

I thought the impact statements today were moving and heartbreaking. Bless the Alexander family. I was really hoping though that Samantha and Steven would be able to face JA and express to her how they felt about not only what she did to their beloved Travis on June 4th, but also how they felt about what she did to him during the trial with her lies regarding domestic violence, pedophilia and all the rest of her trash talk. JA was allowed to say whatever she wanted about Travis for 18 days, all of it basically lies, and the family had to sit there and take it. I wanted it to be their turn today to make her sit there and listen to what they thought of her. I have seen familes that were allowed to do this in other trials but perhaps this wasn't allowed in this case. Anyone else?

It must be an AZ thing, because I know you're right. We've seen this in other trials. They are to the defendant, not the jury. As it should be, IMO.

Remember that woman who went nuts at Dahmer?

I get how there are reasons for delays, but come on - to a point. The judge is taking a big chance the longer this trial goes on. If she is worried about an appeal in case something isn't done properly...what about losing more jurors at this point?? And is it normal for trials not to run on Fridays? I personally think this trial could have ended a month ago just by not allowing so many delays.[/QUOTE.]

It sounds like they may have good jurors if they are anything like #8.

If I was a juror with this Carp, I would be thinking about giving it up. The judge obviously doesn't care or she would make sure things were arranged and on time. Other judges don't have this going on all the time. Maybe they might now and then. Nothing like this!

I doubt we do lose any jurors but it is possible. They are just being jerked around in my opinion.

I think this jury is really dedicated to seeing justice done. I am so glad Steven and Samantha didnt mention Jodi's name...she didn't need any more billing! I pray for the jury and for them to hang on until they see this through...they are so close. Which ever decision they come back with, I know they have put their hearts and souls into making that call, and will not complain. May God bless each of them.

yuck.jpg

...posting cuz not showing her face now is FUTILE!
It's like they're watching a funny play or something...

Very weird.

moo

Hats off to Grandma Alexander! . . .the little boy at 3:43 looks like little Travis. . .have a great safe weekend everyone, see you guys on Monday.
[video=youtube;xvfqmo0V_4w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvfqmo0V_4w[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member