Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the jurors will be finished for the day soon? :stormingmad:

Didn't she just tell the jury that Travis' family will no longer have to see his Murderer?

Good one. Just goes to show she is as good as her words.

This type of sh** is what Travis had to put up with for years. Psychopath. No regard for anyone.

How can anyone say she has low self esteem with a straight face?

CMJA already has that Domestic Violence company disavowing association with a murderer... now she'll have Locks Of Love doing it too!

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer

I will be doing an interview with Jodi Arias at 6 p.m.

No surprise there. I hope the jury decides not to break for a while.

I'm still laughing at Jodi's hair donation .. that's like giving your fingernails to charity.

She kept quite a few inches of hair - she got stingy with how many inches of hair she was going to donate.

We don't need no evil killer "hair growers" in this society!

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2m

Will be my 2nd interview with #JodiArias. Will ask her much more pointed questions. Suggestions?? #FOX10

Ask her the real reason she slaughtered Travis. What happened that day.

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!

JA is going to give interviews in a couple of hours and they are going to be 1 1/2 hour each! Disgusting! I'm just sick!

Is she doing national interviews or just these podunck ones like MK? No offense to Arizona

Why is Sheriff Joe allowing her to do these interviews? Doesn't he have a say so?

I think the fact that she's going to give interviews tonight means for sure , no decision today. This is a 3 ring circus at its finest and they're squeaking out every last second of it. JA interviews will keep people occupied while the jury stays out longer, even if they've reached a decision. This whole trial has been about dragging it out for every second and I've no doubt the judge is about to cut and run and do a ' peoples court' type of thing or like ITO did after the fact and had his celebrity-ness and $$$ . There is no real other explanation for the constant delays, breaks and re convenes. Mooooooo ATJ

Thank God Juan told the jury that giving JA life could mean she gets a parole hearing after 25 years!

After finding the aggravating factor of extreme cruelty & premeditated murder, I think they'll come back with death. And just in time--JA is going to be a TV star for awhile!

What in the world do we need to know about this woman? We've seen her wonderful 3 holes, listened to her on the stand for 18 days--suffered through seeing her "art"--what is she going to say?????

I missed all day because I had to have emergency dental surgery because of an abscess!!

My face is five times its normal size and I had to go straight to the surgeon, but I stopped the car, pulled over and checked WS. It was down!!!

I had my surgery, I'm fine, and now I'm gonna catch up.

Thank you all....just because you're wonderfu and, yes, I'm an addict!!

I'm done. Never will I ever listen to another word she spews.

I'm just waiting for the verdict then I'm washing my hands of her forever.

I'll be instead making donations when I can to Travis's charity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you. So over her, her lawyers and the whole thing.

Jury home for the day.

Jury finished for the day per HLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads