Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok seriously holding back my lunch I have to take a step outside

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 6m
@troyhaydenfox10 The Arias Family is visiting the Grand Canyon .intetesting

WTF???????????

I don't care how long you think it might take...who takes a family vacation stop over to the Grand Canyon, while your daughter is waiting to find out if she lives or dies??

I mean, really...WHO DOES THAT?????????????

I hope that's not true!

Okay so now I am thinking the judge gave everyone a fixed time to get there. If anyone is in Grand Canyon, too bad. Don't believe this is a hung jury. I do believe there is a verdict.
Ok I will stop posting. Nervous!!!

Verdict or Hung, that is the question

same ONE lady that caused the foreman to say they can't be unanimous, [11-1], apparently this ONE didn't care to even deliberate---needs to be replaced with an alternate, sounds like not honest n juror questionnaire
all IMHO

The loving Arias family should be there and right there. After all, their daughter is awaiting a verdict? A serious one.
I know, they are out celebrating.

I really don't have a good feeling about this. It's something out of the ordinary. If it were a verdict it would have been announced in the usual way. It clearly isn't another question - no need for family to be present for that. The only other option is failure to reach a verdict ...

Who goes to the Grand Canyon when their loved one is awaiting her fate? Weird.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Victims advocate is speaking with friends of Travis' family and Tanisha out here. #jodiarias

It's not a hung jury, they wouldn't be waiting on Arias family if it were a hung jury. They have a decision.

But Schuby wouldn't they have to have the family there b/c that means end of this trial.

On FB:
The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
Three uniformed deputies were added to the three marshals already in the courtroom. These extra bodies weren't here when we had a question this morning. Also different for this "question" the guards are keeping media from entering the courtroom until the Arias family gets here. The Arias family were not present for the question this morning. Martinez and Alexander family members and victim advocates are here.

~ HLN

[Guys, I'm about to call Sky Hughes. Will update as soon as we speak. She already knows to call with a verdict alert so I'm not sure what's happening...]

The victims advocate speaking to Travis' family and friends doesn't scream jury question to me. Some more serious is going on.

Is he joking? They're out sightseeing while the Jury deliberates....:facepalm:

Wait....the Grand Canyon???

I will not make an off color joke ....I will not make an off color joke...

I also know we can't go over the holiday weekend without a verdict.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Does anyone remember who tweeted earlier about the Courtroom Deputies looking at a "courthouse map" ?

And we keep hearing there are extra deputies there -- then we hear there are the normal amount of deputies ...

But I remember a tweet about deputies looking at courthouse map ...

:scared:

I'm really worried that this not a verdict. Why would they not say it's a verdict and then do what they've done for every other verdict - announce and wait for family and attorney's to come. Also, if it were just a question, wouldn't they just ask it in open court (or closed, like before) and be done with it? This makes me think the jury is hung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann