Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tears ever since non-verdict was read. Sigh. But here we go....prayers for strength for Travis' family.....

BRING IT ON JUAN. SHOW THE TAPES SHOW THE TAPES SHOW THE TAPES.GO HARD. He was, IMO, a little too soft on the mitigation phase. GO HARD AND SHOW THE TAPES SHOW THE TAPES SHOW THE TAPES.

I have nothing a/g this jury. However, I do want the hold-out or hold-outs to SEE HER INTERVIEWS....now they will have to live with their decision after seeing that.

Will Juan be the prosecutor? And what about the other two? ty

well, i think it would have been nice to have closure, but she's already convicted of M1..... at least she wasn't smart enough to lure him New Mexico or somewhere with no DP....

Those interviews she gave are going to put her on death row now with the new jury.

I think (hope) the same thing!! Even though at first I thought Jodi had a smug look on her face when the "verdict" was read... Now I think she may be pooping her pants b/c this IS not what she had "planned"!!!!

Completely inexcusable. Cue the sentiment for how great this jury was and everything they went through...I'll be thinking of what the Alexanders have gone through and how this bunch failed them and society. No sympathy for the jurors. No excuse for not reaching death. Someone had to have lost their nerve and had no business serving in the first place. Hope it stings when they see how they were duped by Jodi and her "real" self in the interviews.

I agree, the jury absolutely failed the Alexanders. Good luck to the holdouts(s). Look at what you have wrought.

Jury will give press conf according to HLN.

Well, this sucks. But the jury came back with 1st degree. CMJA is locked up and will remain locked up. I'll have to take comfort in that.

My heart is broken for TA's family. :(

I wouldn't be surprised if it was "Maureen" that held out. I got a bad feeling from her the day I went to court.

Sigh. I think this is a worse "verdict" then life.

If there was one single iota of a mitigating factor for JA, it was her plea for her family. The irony is rich - they didn't even show up for the verdict. I think that's the only reason she was crying...The judge probably said that they wouldn't wait beyond the hour.

How horribly disappointing today.

moo
I said it all along, it's the family..all lined up the last day, mom, sick dad, little bro, sis.. yup paraphrasing Arias, kill me and you kill my family, and it WORKED !

I know that Juan is a professional. I know that he has done this job 30 years. His face still broke my heart. He looked absolutely crushed. I'm certain Det. Flores is also. Made me cry for them too. He put his heart and soul into this, IMO. Whatever course this case takes now, I continue to trust him implicitly.

I wonder if this has ever happened in AZ b4. It is a very unusual procedure. Normally it goes to Judge to decide but not in AZ.

I am really curious as to whether it was just ONE juror. And, what their thinking was. It seems it had to be emotion/subjective as there wasn't even a damn mitigation case put on!

Oh so aggravation stands?

It's better to have a hung jury than one that gives her life so long as the DP is not taken off the table. :((

Thank you rose I needed to be reminded. I want to know what you think? Will she get new attorneys? . I don't think I can handle nurmi and wilmott again.

IMO Jodi's tears were because she was shocked that there were some jurors who wanted to put her lil precious (not) a$$ on death row! She can't believe they all didn't fall for her mother Teresa act the other day.

She recycles!

I think ja has to go back to her cell.....23 hrs. a day....she is still a convicted murderer.....she won't go back to general population. And Sheriff Joe says no more interviews.....

About time! They have let her behave like a celebrity.

I went outside smoked a cigarette and bawled. I am emotional already because of my son and now the poor Alexanders.

Someone tell me WTF was the killer boo hooing? She is getting to drag this out some more :stormingmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz