Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s
More of Travis' family members just went in. More sheriff's deputies showing up

No way it's a verdict, they'd have announced it. It's either another question from the jury, or they're announcing they're hung, and JSS will send them back to try one more time.

No! :banghead::banghead::banghead: I can't take it !
I can only imagine how the Alexanders are taking this torture..

Why are you asking? What happened with juror #16?

16.Maureen-Red haired, glasses (the red might be too red to be a natural ginger) If I had to guess one Mormon on the jury, it would be her.
I called her The Secretary. She took a lot of notes and had a "polished" look to her. She had her whole body turned facing Jodi. I barely saw her look at JM. She was the only one that really made me feel nervous at all.

Okay, it's official. I've lost my nut...

I read this post and now I'm singing, in my head "just scroll on by..." to the tune of "Just Walk On By".

I even have back-up singers, in my head. When I sing, "just scroll on by", they come in with "just scroll on byyyyyy...."

I'm gonna go mow the yard. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. #facepalm

Dionne Warwick?

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 23s

#TravisAlexander's sisters have arrived. Headed to victim impact room. Not seen #JodiArias attys. no announcement yet

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
More of Travis' family members just went in. More sheriff's deputies showing up. #JodiArias

It would not. Not at all.

I kind of have to take issue with something: Jurors who vote for death are not "killing" jodi arias. It is true that their vote will lead to jodi arias being killed. But they are not the ones who will kill her. Instead, they may be following jury instructions which state that the penalty is death if aggravators are present and there are not enough mitigators to bypass the aggravators. It's really math, not murder.

Thank you. The jurors are helping to carry out justice for a young man who was brutally murdered. The jury rendered a GUILTY verdict with full knowledge that JA's crime could warrant the Death Penalty.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 51s
More Alexander family members arrived. Deanna Reid is with them.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 16s
More Alexander family members arrived. Deanna Reid is with them. #jodiarias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 4m
Steven Alexander and Sky Hughes are here, in the hall. Court reporter went inside. Media are gathering. #jodiarias

More of Travis' family members just went in. More sheriff's deputies showing up. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

5m

Media members are slowly nudging their way over to the court entrance. It's getting a bit louder in here. #JodiArias

I don't like what I'm feeling. I'm so nervous!

Okay, it's official. I've lost my nut...

I read this post and now I'm singing, in my head "just scroll on by..." to the tune of "Just Walk On By".

I even have back-up singers, in my head. When I sing, "just scroll on by", they come in with "just scroll on byyyyyy...."

I'm gonna go mow the yard. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. #facepalm
I tried that yesterday. lol Thought if I could stay away from the tv and computer by the time I was finished we'd have a verdict. Well, the lawn is cut...and boo! No verdict came. But, I was so exhausted I fell asleep on the couch and missed all the THs saying pretty much nothing. Never thought I was a half glass full kinda gal...but guess I am.

Is there any video of JA's face when she 'reacted' after asking Willmott what the question was? I just want to see her reaction to whatever was said, no details and I'm not going to analyze it. I just want to feed my curiosity and see her look unhappy for a change. Bad me.

don't have a link, but they showed it again on HLN - and when JW is approaching JA, JA is all happy and then JW says a few words, and JA kind of slumps in her chair and is not looking very happy about what she has just heard. So I think it's "good" for the State. Just my observations and MO!! I'm sure someone will post that link again...

Who's the creepy lady in the background taping JVM on her cell phone?

Lady on HLN saying she was on a jury and sentenced a child-killer to death, but the guy is now off of death row on his 3rd appeal. Ugh. No wonder Jodi's not even thinking about the needle.

This is just one of the reasons I want Jodi on Death Row. She will have to fight through appeals just to get to Life with out parole, then parole... that is a long fight if she wins any of it. If she gets LWOP just like Juan Martinez said it does NOT mean LIFE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus