Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
reporter: Why didn't you apologize to the family?:rockon:

Reporter: you said it right there..no one believes a word out of your mouth, so why do you keep talking?:floorlaugh:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-interview-2013-arias-calls-reporter-hater-19231549

Omg I haven't watched any of her interviews and hadn't planned on it. I'm glad I saw this post and was intrigued by the questions you typed. I was cracking up watching that! :floorlaugh:

I love how Ryan Owens had a smirk on his face the whole time!

Ugh. Just watched the ABC interview (couldn't begin to handle another one last night). Puhleeeze. Yes, her family clamor for her survival -- "Please Jodi, don't leave us... you haven't yet saved the planet with your recycling program...you haven't taught us sign language yet...there are still monolingual people in prison who need you....I haven't yet learned how to trace or draw oddly proportioned canned-ham head versions of celebrities...your T-shirt business will be lost without you....I need mentoring and to whom shall I turn in your absence...think of all the abuse victims who need your encouragement...we don't want to have to substitute your presence at family gatherings with a picture...okay, we'll have to do that anyway, but we'd like to know you are still there in prison...to whom shall we turn to select our next book?"

:thud:

I'm normally against the dp but I'm praying for it this time. She shows no remorse. She will try to be some superstar behind bars. It's just not right.

OT: I know this is selfish but... I think I'm slipping back into my severe depression. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated. :eek:

Lots of prayers for you, Hopeful One. This trial is almost over and it will take a while to adjust to no-trial everyday life. It helps to have small things to look forward to. Even a simple pleasure or two. I know I plan on having a healthy sleep routine soon. I want to wake up early (I'm not a morning person), enjoy a nice cup of coffee in the early morning (I'm an introvert, love quiet and silence), and read something uplifting. It's a little thing I plan on doing to adjust to my normal life post-verdict.

I hope this jury sentences her to death. I know that will make us all feel a lot better. This trial has left me drained...

The idea from her viewpoint is that the state forced her to do this by not accepting her murder-2 plea. So as with everything else it's someone else's fault. Willmott was all over that yesterday too - it was her dad's fault, her mom's fault, and Travis's fault that she was forced to kill him. She can't mention the plea offer or else she would have blamed Martinez too. It's pathetic.

"It's not her fault. Once again, it's not her fault at all. After all, what's a girl to do?" ~ Juan Martinez

The idea from her viewpoint is that the state forced her to do this by not accepting her murder-2 plea. So as with everything else it's someone else's fault. Willmott was all over that yesterday too - it was her dad's fault, her mom's fault, and Travis's fault that she was forced to kill him. She can't mention the plea offer or else she would have blamed Martinez too. It's pathetic.

and don't forget----if the jury sentences her to death, her family's pain will be THEIR fault.

how's that for emotional blackmail?

Jurors go back to deliberate, and make lists.(Using only the information the jurors have)

yes to life--the list

--donations of hair
--book clubs
--doodles
--will make her abusive parents happy
--may or may not have a personality disorder

give her death-- the list:

--brutally murdered Travis, 3imes, with premeditation
--lied to everyone, including in court
--falsely accused the man she slaughtered of multiple vile things, even crimes, including in her last statement
--never expressed remorse
--vehemently denied through her DT that she had a personality disorder, up until the last day of the trial, then on last day the DT says she does, but she does not mention any such disorder during her statement.
--by contradicting Samantha's tearful claim that Travis was the glue in the family, seems to be trying to cause them more pain or avoid responsibility for their grief, or both.

Deliberate. Toss around the question of what made her go off on a different trajectory, just to be fair and to be sure. Conclude obsession drove the trajectory, then rage. Vote.

DEATH is the only logical punishment, and for myself am 100% sure that this jury will see it that way.

Great post.

The GMA reporter should get a Pulitzer. Or something. Because he had the cajones to ask her tough questions and show her that 99.9% of the population isn't eating the steaming poo she keeps trying to dish out. And the woman reporter interview...argh...she misused the word "contemporaneous" AGAIN! Jodi Ann is vile and evil. Her make up did nothing for her. It may have actually made her appear more repugnant. Ugh. Send her to death row already. Not having the reporters to clamor for interviews will REALLY kill her...

PS- I did not watch any of the interviews, and from what I've read hear today am doubly glad I didn't. Sounds like the various networks are rolling out bits and pieces of the interviews?

I WILL watch the network that uses a split screen to show her being carted off to death row on one screen while the other screen shows her smug and babbling, while the interviewer remarks on how thoroughly and totally the jury rejected her every accusation.

I went into a fancy mansion once that actually had carpet made out of braided horse hair. That's where JA's hair needs to be...somewhere where people can step on it, not on cancer victim's heads.

Ewwwwwww!

For Christmas one year, I got a braided horse tail from my husband's uncle. :waitasec:

How does Arias seem to know what is being said on here or HLN about her? She repeats stuff in interviews almost instantly what people think, maybe she does know or is aware....and she's playing us all.

how much TV, twitter, phone calls and visits --how much is Arias allowed, to know so much info? do her attorneys let her surf the web too?

Is there some way we can be notified if a verdict is reached? I am at work and really do not need to be on WS all day, even though I would love to be. TIA.

Donavan Bering or another of her website administrating Adminions™ is busy again today:

JATweetsToda_zpsbb083543.jpg

mr. dood is feeling like a trial widower today (he's into this trial but he's not nearly as far gone as I am), so we're off to run some errands and grab a hamburger.

Ummmmm....hamburger all the way....it tastes so gooooood! Jodi Arias, can you smell all that meaty deliciousness from your cell? No? Too bad! Loser.

Back later for more verdict watching...and waiting.
:seeya:

Be sure and get a strawberry frappe with it and a Cinnabon for dessert!!

She is like NORMA DESMOND...always wanting a camera close up it is her way of exploiting her insanity and with all the media always saying what a bombshell looker she is, well stop[ it!

Case was he owned a gun.
Came home early and found wife in the sack with boyfriend.
Shot and killed wife on the spot.
Knew there was funny stuff going on before hand.
I think he spent 5 years behind bars.
I remember the judge ruled it a crime of passion.

You trust him with your life? Please be careful never to piss him off. I hope you are not romantically involved with him. I'm serious.

I mentioned this before. I have a dear friend who spent allot of time around my family who bought a gun to kill. He knew his wife was cheating on him while he was busting his can to make money. Went home early and caught them. Shot and killed his wife. Crime of Passion...out in 5-6 years.
I spoke to the judge in respect to his character at a hearing.

Take it from a prosecutor: based upon the limited facts set forth, that is not a crime of passion. It is premeditated, intentional murder since he "bought a gun to kill" his wife who was cheating on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid