per Art Harris source: Misty offered complete Immunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could LE possibly clear Ron when they do not know when or where the incident occured. Also they just released a statement last week stating they knew both he and Misty have not told the truth about what happened. No way has he ever been cleared. He never will be either..JMHO

They don't even know what happened, much less when...in fact as far as Haleigh goes, I would venture to say they don't know much more about her disappearance than they did on Feb. 10th of last year...

What am I missing guys...LE cleared Ron I thought?

Misty however, she was good for this from the very beginning. I think Ron may have some kind of deficit that makes him eager to marry young women, as well as live the lifestyle he lived. I took him off the table because LE did.

Did Misty do this alone? I think she had one or more guys at the house with her and OD'd the little angel on something to prevent her from waking and seeing the action. JMVHO. I hoped, hoped, hoped that the urine on the blanket would give some idea if she was in metabolic crisis when she died...which is what I believed for a while. That whatever she was given led to her death.

As for Ron, maybe he helped dispose of her, but for some reason that doesnt resonate with me. Marrying Misty protected his lifestyle if he was peddling drugs and selling guns and she knew all about it-maybe he believed her for a while...I dont know. These folks do not behave like the people I know. :(
Ron helping in Haleigh's disposal doesn't resonate with me either...although anything's possible. IMO, it would depend on how involved he was with events that led to her abduction & murder. MOO, but something happened that involved all of these people.

They don't even know what happened, much less when...in fact as far as Haleigh goes, I would venture to say they don't know much more about her disappearance than they did on Feb. 10th of last year...

And this would be plausible if we didn't know Misty is lying and hiding stuff, per her lie detector tests. If you are asleep and dont know what happened, you would be able to pass a lie detector test. Cops say the perp is known to Misty, and or Ronald. Thats a FACT.

And this would be plausible if we didn't know Misty is lying and hiding stuff, per her lie detector tests. If you are asleep and dont know what happened, you would be able to pass a lie detector test. Cops say the perp is known to Misty, and or Ronald. Thats a FACT.
If she was asleep, she woke up at some point. Also, LE seemed pretty convinced that she was gone at least some time during the night. It might have been after the murder & during the disposal. MOO.

IIRC. Ron C, himself, told TM and MN the bed was made and had never been slept in that night.. I doubt Misty slept any at all that night. Doubt she was even at the MH on Green Lane until sometime in the wee hours of the am on the 10th..Wonder who made that bed since I feel certain Ronald Cummings didn't make it? JMHOOTS

What I don't get is ... She was offered immunity from prosecution for murder ... but offerred no adjustment to the 20 some years on the drug charges... so she'd still serve time ... and serve it as a rat if she squeaked ...

Not that I have much experience ... but this does not seem like a terribly aggressive nor timely offer.

Why would such an offer motivate Misty to rat on Ron or Timmy? (assuming she had info.)

How would it change her immediate problem (long sentence she already has).

These folks gave up nothing on each other and from what I can tell ... why should they?

Misty never told Robert Fields that she had something to trade for a deal either.

JMHO...and I could be missing something here...just let me know. :crazy:

The most logical conclusion is that they all know what happened and are equally guilty, and know that serving time on drug charges is better than serving time for murder.

IF one believes the AH article and that his facts are correct, then according to his source “It was a pretty complete immunity offer”.

-- "Complete" implies to me that the offer covered both the drug charges and the Haleigh case.

Misty's lawyer, Fields said that he told Misty to tell him anything she did now so he could use it to attempt some kind of plea bargain that could help her in the drug case AND any future criminal charges in a possible murder case (i.e., the Haleigh case).

-- Field's statement also implies that the offer covered both the drug charges and the Haleigh case.

Art's source also said that the offer "happened before she was to be sentenced for multiple drug trafficking charges in Putnam County."

-- This further implies to me that the offer was made before the completion of her drug sentencing and would have covered both the drug charges and the Haleigh case.

Why would LE have made such and incredibly attractive offer to Misty of immunity on all her charges, including any potential ones relating to Haleigh?

--I certainly don't think this would be the case if they had felt that she was the main person involved or even had significant involvement. But, it means that they believe that she must have some information that would allow LE to prosecute the individual or individuals who were directly responsible. This is consistent with what they have stated since the early days of this case, that "Misty is the key". LE must really believe this.

Why would Misty have been such an idiot to turn down such an incredible offer, since it would totally get her off the hook?

--There can be only one answer. Misty does not know who committed this crime nor does she know what happened to Haleigh or where she is. If she knew anything and told LE, she would have had her life back. This is not to say she might not have her own theories, and she has even given several to LE, but she has no absolute knowledge. Then next 25 years will not change this. IMO

What am I missing guys...LE cleared Ron I thought?

Misty however, she was good for this from the very beginning. I think Ron may have some kind of deficit that makes him eager to marry young women, as well as live the lifestyle he lived. I took him off the table because LE did.

Did Misty do this alone? I think she had one or more guys at the house with her and OD'd the little angel on something to prevent her from waking and seeing the action. JMVHO. I hoped, hoped, hoped that the urine on the blanket would give some idea if she was in metabolic crisis when she died...which is what I believed for a while. That whatever she was given led to her death.

As for Ron, maybe he helped dispose of her, but for some reason that doesnt resonate with me. Marrying Misty protected his lifestyle if he was peddling drugs and selling guns and she knew all about it-maybe he believed her for a while...I dont know. These folks do not behave like the people I know. :(

Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

“Besides ‘No I didn’t have nothing to do with my child being missing,’ what do you say?” he asked.

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-08-09/story/haleighs_family_remains_divided_6_months_later

How do you clear someone who refuses to cooperate in the investigation into his daughters disappearance? You can't.

LE has never cleared Ronald. That is misinformation.

I read all the comments so far and people are so sure of what happened or who did this? we don't even know what happened with Haleigh yet. Is she alive or dead? we really don't know as the police have told us nothing. What happened to Lindsay? and why did Timmy and his wife Chelsea leave? where did they get the money to move? I would also like to corner AH as he has been proven to not be a reliable source so this may be an old story and or another myth in this case. who knows?

IF one believes the AH article and that his facts are correct, then according to his source “It was a pretty complete immunity offer”.

-- "Complete" implies to me that the offer covered both the drug charges and the Haleigh case.

Misty's lawyer, Fields said that he told Misty to tell him anything she did now so he could use it to attempt some kind of plea bargain that could help her in the drug case AND any future criminal charges in a possible murder case (i.e., the Haleigh case).

-- Field's statement also implies that the offer covered both the drug charges and the Haleigh case.

Art's source also said that the offer "happened before she was to be sentenced for multiple drug trafficking charges in Putnam County."

-- This further implies to me that the offer was made before the completion of her drug sentencing and would have covered both the drug charges and the Haleigh case.

Why would LE have made such and incredibly attractive offer to Misty of immunity on all her charges, including any potential ones relating to Haleigh?

--I certainly don't think this would be the case if they had felt that she was the main person involved or even had significant involvement. But, it means that they believe that she must have some information that would allow LE to prosecute the individual or individuals who were directly responsible. This is consistent with what they have stated since the early days of this case, that "Misty is the key". LE must really believe this.

Why would Misty have been such an idiot to turn down such an incredible offer, since it would totally get her off the hook?

--There can be only one answer. Misty does not know who committed this crime nor does she know what happened to Haleigh or where she is. If she knew anything and told LE, she would have had her life back. This is not to say she might not have her own theories, and she has even given several to LE, but she has no absolute knowledge. Then next 25 years will not change this. IMO
could be that she was drugged up or konked out... according to CS, (on the Geraldo show), Jr said Misty was asleep when Haleigh was taken. But somewhere down the line, probably later that night, she became involved enough to be labeled the key. I hope LE has her pegged right, & I guess they do, because if she didn't know anything, that would've showed up on a LDT, I think...MOO

How IS Ron involved?

If Ron was not involved with what happened to his daughter, then he is just the most uninterested father of a missing child the world has ever known. I mean what a disgrace he did to his daughter by sleeping and marrying and getting caught dealing drugs with someone who was supposed to be watching her and is known to be lying to the police about what really happened that night, I mean that really is terrible, is it possible Ronald just did not care if this girl could have killed his daughter, this underage gal he had known all of 4 months?

It is possible I suppose, it really is. I know for sure that Ron was not dealing drugs with Misty just to find Haleigh, I mean don't you think the cops would tell him they were setting her up, and he would work with them to get this gal behind bars who has failed lie detector tests about his missing little girl? The LE really put the father of a missing child in behind bars for possible decades, even if she comes back, he won't be able to raise her, I mean isn't that kind of cruel?

Bottom line is I believe they have all the perp and the person with the most knowledge behind bars, and that makes me happy because if charges for Haleigh ever come, Ron cant hurt anyone but himself, and Haleigh will hopefully get justice.

I read all the comments so far and people are so sure of what happened or who did this? we don't even know what happened with Haleigh yet. Is she alive or dead? we really don't know as the police have told us nothing. What happened to Lindsay? and why did Timmy and his wife Chelsea leave? where did they get the money to move? I would also like to corner AH as he has been proven to not be a reliable source so this may be an old story and or another myth in this case. who knows?

So, using what you wrote, if we dont know what happened to Haleigh yet, how is the only thing that is certain is that Ronald had nothing to do with it? We know Ronald talked on the phone to Misty that night, I know some dont think he could do this, but it is possible he told Misty to medicate Haleigh and something went wrong, personally I dont think thats what happened, but it really could have, thats just one for instance used to show a way Ron could be involved, even IF at work.

Right now, Law Enforcement have clarified this case "OFFICIALLY" a homicide, that means this child is dead. Is it possible the people closest to this investigation who have access to forensics and phone records and stuff like that, that we don't have access to are totally wrong with their assessment of the situation? I guess its possible, but doubtful.

Linday divorced Tommy, and is probably trying to seek a better life for her and her kids. Timmy and Chelsea left Florida probably because they knew if they had anything illegal in their lives, they were going to have a hard time doing it, so maybe they left the state to get out of such a hot zone and perhaps to distance themselves from their dysfunctional family, I really dont know, but they left MONTHS after Haleigh disappeared, and I bet if they had anything to do with a murder of a little girl, they would be behind bars, just like the people who actually were in charge of the child that night. I don't know how they got the money to move, I mean I cant imagine they had a mansion full of precious waterford crystal and they had to hire movers and all that, it really isnt that much money to scrape together to get a Uhaul.

As for Art Harris, I am just glad someone still cares about this case.

How IS Ron involved?

Investigators stated recently they believe the people connected to the case have not told everything they know about what happened.
IIRC, Ron C's name was included in their statement so I suspect LE believes he is most definitely involved..JMHO

But Misty gave some true answers on the tests. There is a video of the tests arranged by TM that shows the screen of the computer and shows that her answers are true. I'll see if I can find it later. Right now I have to go. I'm also thinking that at least some of Tommy's answers rang true or we would not have seen the divers searching at the boat ramp.

I highly suspect Misty knows what happened to Haleigh but I doubt she has any information as to how and where Ron C and family disposed of Haleigh's remains..No way would Ron C and Co. allow her to be privvy to that information.JMHO

I agree with you and I think that Misty not being able to lead LE to Haleigh's body is the major reason that she can't take the deal even if she wanted to. If the pot was sweetened, like shaving years off of the drug sentences, then maybe she would at least tell who was involved and how she was pulled into this mess.

I think there is evidence & that's why they haven't blamed an accidental overdose. They know, IMO, that when they lead LE to her body, something will give them away. I can think of a few morbid possibilities. MOO.

Yep, there is the version of Misty hitting Haleigh in the head with a board. I try not to comtemplate this one. Too way out there and so far LE hasn't found any DNA evidence or maybe we don't know that they have. Or IMO Ron could have backhanded her so hard that her head hit something......anything is up for grabs right now and it been two years.......:banghead:

Misty's continuing silence, at this point in the game, suggests to me it was never Ron she was protecting in the but rather, herself, or someone she continues to love and value (IMO that would not be Ronald - not for a long time now).

actually LE has told us quite a bit. They said that Haleigh was the victim of a homicide, that Misty is the KEY, that Tommy is a suspect, & that they've all been untruthful. This statement was made after Ron was given a deal, where he agreed to be truthful. Misty, at least, has failed some LDTs, & on at least one, (the LVA), she showed deception on Tommy & Ron being involved. IMO, it isn't fair to pick and choose which LDT questions to believe or ignore. There's a lot more that LE has released...like they're going with Tommy's original time of going to the trailer, etc...Actually, IMO, where T & CC got money to move, means nothing, because Haleigh had already been gone so long. Also, Art Harris is reporting what he's told. & I'm sure he has faith in his sources. MOO.

Misty's continuing silence, at this point in the game, suggests to me it was never Ron she was protecting in the but rather, herself, or someone she continues to love and value (IMO that would not be Ronald - not for a long time now).

They divorced in October, and by Mid January she had Ronald tattooed on her lower back. She tattooed her EX HUSBANDS name on her lower back. If there isn't anything suspicious about that.....

Just checked in and saw this little bit of information. I really don't care for AH or his sources but if this is true.....IMO, if Misty has not coughed or gagged up any info by now, it's not because she is protecting herself it's because she don't have the details that LE needs or wants. But I suspect that she knows something that may help the case because since the beginning LE has considered her the "KEY" and nothing more. She may know who told her to say what and when...but she may not know the specifics which furthers my belief that Misty was not there when Haleigh was killed. And as much lying as Misty has done I just don't see LE offering her immunity if they thought she was the perp. That just MO. Would LE offer her immunity if she was the perp just to get to those that were accessories? I honestly don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48