per Art Harris source: Misty offered complete Immunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty was offered to get out of jail when bail was given. She chose to stay in jail rather than have to give up any info. I say she is involved in a murder. It is WAY to late to tell anyone it was an accident. That ship has sailed.

Robert Fields had gone as far as putting a cease and desist order on Padilla. If Fields felt she had nothing to lose and was innocent, I would think he would have gone along with Padilla's plan....but he didn't. He felt she was protected from herself in that cell, imo.

I just hope that LE isn't telling Misty that if she can't lead them to Haleigh's body they don't want to hear any of what she is saying.

The truth here is, the LE in this area know Ronald. They have been dealing with this person for a decade plus, hes been getting in trouble before he could even smoke legally, they know exactly what kind of person they are dealing with, and they know if Misty knows where the body is based on lie detector test results, bet on that. They know Ron is the perp, thats why hes in prison.

jmo

Hummmmmmmm, and I keep thinking about the comment made about Joe freaking out when he saw a dead Haleigh. Maybe Tommy was shanghied to help with the cleanup and disposal when he showed up at the MH after the call from Ron. This activity could have occurred in the time after Ron's call and prior to Misty showing up at around 2 pm. At this time Misty was pulled into the plan and maybe she is correct in that LE needs to ask Tommy because she wasn't there. She may not know anything other than what she has been told by the other participants.

BBM...maybe the reason for Ron's asked Tommy to go to the MH that night was to make sure there was a Croslin at the scene to place blame on. IMO....Ron knew very well what was going on at the MH when he called Tommy to go there. This places Tommy at the MH at a very critical time in this case. Ron knew this and knew that Tommy could now be called a suspect.

All JMO.

I think the only thing, or at least one of the few things, she has to tell LE is who told her to tell which story. If she can pass an LDT on that, maybe that will help them put things together, but that still probably won't be enough evidence to convict anyone. Wish someone would lead them to the body. But my belief is there is not any part of the body left. Sad to think...

Oh yeah! I wish that she would or has told who coached her into getting involved in the coverup and who promised a wedding and family support in return for her participation. It was so very important for both Ron and Teresa to distance themselves from that MH for that evening and night. It was imperative that Misty be the one who was present (babysitting) the children that night, that Ron was seen at work and that TN was not at the MH. We have neither read nor heard where TN was prior to Haleigh's disappearance. She has however put her mother at the MH per TN's request for her to "check on the kids". AS backed this up with "WE went by to take fresh laundry and saw the children eating on a very chilly, dark porch". Her timeline changed a couple of times too and finally moved to the 8:00 pm mark.

BBM...maybe the reason for Ron's asked Tommy to go to the MH that night was to make sure there was a Croslin at the scene to place blame on. IMO....Ron knew very well what was going on at the MH when he called Tommy to go there. This places Tommy at the MH at a very critical time in this case. Ron knew this and knew that Tommy could now be called a suspect.

All JMO.

Quick thinking, huh? TN and Ron could not get up with Misty so Tommy would have to do as the standin. Rather clever planning when you really look at it. Any Croslin would do, I guess. Tommy would be able to state that Misty was not there and that he, Tommy was. Either plan would work, ie., either Misty was asleep and someone "stole his child" or Misty left the children alone and Tommy went over to check on things per Ron's concerned request and there you go. Multiple choice for LE. First story, Misty is there as confirmed by AS at around 8:00 pm. Misty not there later on that night after Ron called him. Ron was seen at the plant site eating dinner and also seen on the convenience store security cameras just prior to the staging of the 911 call. Misty, however, was too scared to call 911 all by herself, frantically tried to get Ron to answer the phone then decided to wait until Ron arrived home to call 911. Who knows? Maybe Misty was reluctant to lie for Haleigh's death and wanted to backout on her being involved? This scenario would explain Ron's smirk and his "I don't know, I wus at werk." statements. He was leaving the driving up to Misty.

Oh yeah! I wish that she would or has told who coached her into getting involved in the coverup and who promised a wedding and family support in return for her participation. It was so very important for both Ron and Teresa to distance themselves from that MH for that evening and night. It was imperative that Misty be the one who was present (babysitting) the children that night, that Ron was seen at work and that TN was not at the MH. We have neither read nor heard where TN was prior to Haleigh's disappearance. She has however put her mother at the MH per TN's request for her to "check on the kids". AS backed this up with "WE went by to take fresh laundry and saw the children eating on a very chilly, dark porch". Her timeline changed a couple of times too and finally moved to the 8:00 pm mark.

So basically what is happeneing is Rons family is lying about the time Misty and Ron first saw each other after Mistys weekend. Why? Why is it so important for this family to lie to the public about something happened when the child was known alive?

So basically what is happeneing is Rons family is lying about the time Misty and Ron first saw each other after Mistys weekend. Why? Why is it so important for this family to lie to the public about something happened when the child was known alive?

It depends on who is saying that they witnessed a "live" Haleigh that afternoon. So far we don't know what the heck the AC man said. We have Misty's account of Haleigh doing wheelies on her bike and watching a movie, but Misty's account has been discounted if you go by LE's statements. We have Ron's Hallmark account of letting Haleigh ride home from the bus stop sitting in his lap and steering the car toward home. Loving kisses and hugs all around before he leaves for his "honest" job. We also have other witnesses saying that Misty picked up Haleigh from her bus stop. I can't help it, I just don't believe that AS saw a "live" Haleigh that late evening.

It depends on who is saying that they witnessed a "live" Haleigh that afternoon. So far we don't know what the heck the AC man said. We have Misty's account of Haleigh doing wheelies on her bike and watching a movie, but Misty's account has been discounted if you go by LE's statements. We have Ron's Hallmark account of letting Haleigh ride home from the bus stop sitting in his lap and steering the car toward home. Loving kisses and hugs all around before he leaves for his "honest" job. We also have other witnesses saying that Misty picked up Haleigh from her bus stop. I can't help it, I just don't believe that AS saw a "live" Haleigh that late evening.

I am with you on that lone!

To my knowledge no one other than GGMS and Misty has come forward and stated they saw Haleigh alive that afternoon/evening other than those who claim they saw her when she got off that school bus. Chelsey has claimed she saw her get in the car with Ron.. JS has claimed he saw Haleigh get in the van with Misty. Ron is claiming he picked her up and drove her home. Out of the last three names mentioned, I'm going with what JS told LE and AH. I just don't believe GGMS saw her that night around 8:00 and she was alive and well. I believe she came forward with that story in order to provide her grandson with an alibi because she knew he had arrived at work by that time...BTW.. Look at how many times has she changed the time she was supposedly there. To my knowledge it's been three. The latest story being it was closer to 8:00 pm when she was there and saw Haleigh.. JMHO

I don't think she Haleigh and Junior out on the cold dark porch shirtless either, but I do wonder if she never came by, and she just lied to protect Ron. Who knows, they lovely loving picture they try to paint is not working anymore.

I wonder if Art is getting this info from Misty, or someone else is passing the letters to her so that she can re-write them, or one of Croslin/Cummings family members are writing them? I would guess Ron and/or Chelsea. Art says she is writing poems/songs, the question is why.

Maybe she is being told to, and in one of them she mentions that LE would give her immunity if she talked to keep the focus on her.
Earlier LE offered to hear anything anyone had to say, there could of been some type of immunity but that was way back. JMO :cow: I would not care if they did give Misty immunity if it were to bring Haleigh home, I just don't see her talking yet. I feel she is protecting Timmy, Chelsea, Ronald, Tommy, and herself. IMO, this case is cold...cold...cold. If they did know something in the beginning it was ignored and that is how it ended up cold. They only looked at one person with the key Misty...IMO LE had tunnel vision. JMO though... :cow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qnf9wS8FCA

"snip" http://www.artharris.com/2011/02/25/exclusive-misty-croslin-immunity-offer/#more-4993

The Bald Truth has learned that Misty Croslin was verbally offered immunity from prosecution for the murder of Haleigh Cummings.
“It was a pretty complete immunity offer,” a source close to the talks tells me.
Sources tell us the offer was relayed by law enforcement to Misty’s lawyer, Robert Fields, who informed Misty. Asked for more details, Fields declined comment

We tried unsuccessfully to reach Lt. Johnny Greenwood for comment.

"snip" http://www.artharris.com/2011/01/10/art-harris-talks-misty-croslin-on-hlns-jvm-monday/#more-5042

Law enforcement has endured from Misty and others who may have had a hand, or know more than they’ve told about the vanishing of Haleigh Cummings. Her last claim, from letters published few believe she wrote, said Misty was asleep, didn’t know what happened, but believed Haleigh was alive.

Overstreet denied any involvement, claiming he was the family scapegoat, and from new information obtained by The Bald Truth, his claim of innocence actually suggests a wider Croslin family conspiracy to cover for Misty, perhaps in fear what she knows could put other family members, even Ronald Cummings, in the crosshairs of a child murder investigation and cover-up.

To my knowledge no one other than GGMS and Misty has come forward and stated they saw Haleigh alive that afternoon/evening other than those who claim they saw her when she got off that school bus. Chelsey has claimed she saw her get in the car with Ron.. JS has claimed he saw Haleigh get in the van with Misty. Ron is claiming he picked her up and drove her home. Out of the last three names mentioned, I'm going with what JS told LE and AH. I just don't believe GGMS saw her that night around 8:00 and she was alive and well. I believe she came forward with that story in order to provide her grandson with an alibi because she knew he had arrived at work by that time...BTW.. Look at how many times has she changed the time she was supposedly there. To my knowledge it's been three. The latest story being it was closer to 8:00 pm when she was there and saw Haleigh.. JMHO

I've always suspected that the timeline where AS arrived at the MH was pushed out to 8:00 pm because there had to be coverage before the 8:30 pm last call was made between the two quarreling lovers before Misty reportedly (by Ron) turned her phone off. I'm also thinking that AS and the relative (also reported to be a nurse) found a dead or dying Haleigh at the MH when they arrived. AS came out with the sighting of Haleigh when LE started questioning the public if Misty had been seen outside of the home that night. AS's statement, if you believe it, had Misty there with the children at around 8:00 pm. Incredibly, LE took AS's timeline as the basis for their entire investigation from then on..........which to me.........totally sabotaged the entire case before it even got started. As soon as LE made that one decision LE turned all eyes on the Croslins and no one else. To LE, if AS confirmed that Misty was there, her word was as good as gold. :twocents:

I've always suspected that the timeline where AS arrived at the MH was pushed out to 8:00 pm because there had to be coverage before the 8:30 pm last call was made between the two quarreling lovers before Misty reportedly (by Ron) turned her phone off. I'm also thinking that AS and the relative (also reported to be a nurse) found a dead or dying Haleigh at the MH when they arrived. AS came out with the sighting of Haleigh when LE started questioning the public if Misty had been seen outside of the home that night. AS's statement, if you believe it, had Misty there with the children at around 8:00 pm. Incredibly, LE took AS's timeline as the basis for their entire investigation from then on..........which to me.........totally sabotaged the entire case before it even got started. As soon as LE made that one decision LE turned all eyes on the Croslins and no one else. To LE, if AS confirmed that Misty was there, her word was as good as gold. :twocents:

IMO..Unfortunately then, LE doesn't know the difference between REAL GOLD and whats FOOL's GOLD... But hey they have been made a FOOL of for certain.....JMHOOTS

I don't think she Haleigh and Junior out on the cold dark porch shirtless either, but I do wonder if she never came by, and she just lied to protect Ron. Who knows, they lovely loving picture they try to paint is not working anymore.

Exactly, I doubt she was there too! We have Teresa stating that she had called her mother and asked her to go by and check on the children, on Nancy Grace, when asked who was at the MH that evening. Ron stated on an interview (I think GMA) that "cousin wuddn't there", overtalking Teresa who was giving a rundown of who was at the home that night. I guess Ron is now Joe Overstreet's alibi, LOL.

Correctamondo! Tommy never confirms the story from Misty saying that he and the kids stopped by and she and Tommy smoked a joint while watching the children play. Unfortunately, Misty also stated that the AC man came at about the same time, but during the story covering the AC man's visit, she leaves out that Tommy was there. :waitasec:

IMO..Unfortunately then, LE doesn't know the difference between REAL GOLD and whats FOOL's GOLD... But hey they have been made a FOOL of for certain.....JMHOOTS

Yep, I think that GGMS's story "is a real crock!". :floorlaugh:

& you have to wonder why her times have changed. I wonder if outside witnesses have anything to do with that. maybe the AC guy, neighbors, the guys Ron 'supposedly' visited, work videos... I'm not sure I believe the account of Ron being in a house, during the news. If he was, it doesn't sound like it had a thing to do with Haleigh...more like WBG or why he was racing by the bus stop that morning, or who Misty said they weren't messing with anymore. When AS 1st came out with that story, it was supposed to prove that Misty was at the house, but really, it did no such thing. She could've left seconds after AS did. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa