per Art Harris source: Misty offered complete Immunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO..Unfortunately then, LE doesn't know the difference between REAL GOLD and whats FOOL's GOLD... But hey they have been made a FOOL of for certain.....JMHOOTS

I am convinced no forensic evidence exists; the perps got rid of it all so it could never be found and they were very thorough.

However, even with the remote chance evidence were to be found by LE, would they know what to do with it? Would they handle it properly or contaminate it? (Let's not forget the bedsheets.) Or would they just dismiss it and go back later for a do-over? (Like they did with the dumpster, and with the MH back door.)

So basically what is happeneing is Rons family is lying about the time Misty and Ron first saw each other after Mistys weekend. Why? Why is it so important for this family to lie to the public about something happened when the child was known alive?

I think the importance is...Haleigh stopped being alive, under Ron's or his family's watch. They want Misty, or her family to be completely to blame, therefore Ron can not be known to be anywhere Misty at the time they want LE to beileve that Haleigh died. JMO

this is my problem with LE offering Misty immunity. If they know that Misty isn't the perp, or at least not the main perp, (& they seem sure), then they must know who the main perp is. Why do they need Misty, to move forward? & I don't think LE is guessing. IMO, it looks like they gave Ron his deal, but didn't get the specifics they wanted, so they moved on to who they thought was next in line for least culpable. So, Misty says she doesn't know any more & they need to ask Tommy. Well, that alone proves she knows more or she wouldn't know who to direct them towards. IDK how they're going to get her to open up, but there has to be a way. Is truth serum legal? I've tried to research family dynamics & what keeps people from snitching, but there's just not much information out there. When Tommy put himself at the trailer, I thought LE might have set a little trap for him. When he told the 'Joe did it' story, I thought the same thing. Tommy put himself at the trailer & then at the crime scene, & then at the disposal site. He also admitted to being high on pills. But, it seems that something is missing.MOO.

Don't tell anyone but I vote for waterboarding for the Cummings' side of the family and for the Croslins.:loser:

I think the importance is...Haleigh stopped being alive, under Ron's or his family's watch. They want Misty, or her family to be completely to blame, therefore Ron can not be known to be anywhere Misty at the time they want LE to beileve that Haleigh died. JMO

Gad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you're good! :rocker::rocker:

I am convinced no forensic evidence exists; the perps got rid of it all so it could never be found and they were very thorough.

However, even with the remote chance evidence were to be found by LE, would they know what to do with it? Would they handle it properly or contaminate it? (Let's not forget the bedsheets.) Or would they just dismiss it and go back later for a do-over? (Like they did with the dumpster, and with the MH back door.)

OMG, krkrjx, you had to mention the dumpster search...............:banghead: Here we are two years later with no evidence at all in this case............to me, that means that the finger points to the inadequacy of the law enforcement of the agency involved...............Yaaaaaaaaaaaessssssssssss! Who in their right investigative mind has ever seen a law enforcement agency bring cadaver dogs out to a dumpster quite a while after the crime occurred, I might add. Three different cadaver dogs alert and the investigation ..gag..........begins". They actually start investigating in the dark, yes, I have it right, in the dark and people get into the dumpster and throw waste over the side to the "unique" crew on the ground to do a visual............yes, that's right, a visual in the dark with people stomping all over the debris in the dumpster.........but they have "light towers" rented from the local equipment rental store lighting up the sky...............oh yeah. Then, it is obviously taking way too long to conduct the visual inspection so they decide to use a bobcat front endloader to take the rest of the debris out of the dumpster and dump it on the ground so that they can continue their visual inspection, don't forget it's in the dark. Guess what????? They don't find a body. Yep, no body so the dogs (three different dogs) who alerted on the dumpster were lying. Can you imagine that?

OOPS! I forgot to answer your question. Nope, IMO, LE would not know evidence if it slapped them in the face.............

OMG, krkrjx, you had to mention the dumpster search...............:banghead: Here we are two years later with no evidence at all in this case............to me, that means that the finger points to the inadequacy of the law enforcement of the agency involved...............Yaaaaaaaaaaaessssssssssss! Who in their right investigative mind has ever seen a law enforcement agency bring cadaver dogs out to a dumpster quite a while after the crime occurred, I might add. Three different cadaver dogs alert and the investigation ..gag..........begins". They actually start investigating in the dark, yes, I have it right, in the dark and people get into the dumpster and throw waste over the side to the "unique" crew on the ground to do a visual............yes, that's right, a visual in the dark with people stomping all over the debris in the dumpster.........but they have "light towers" rented from the local equipment rental store lighting up the sky...............oh yeah. Then, it is obviously taking way too long to conduct the visual inspection so they decide to use a bobcat front endloader to take the rest of the debris out of the dumpster and dump it on the ground so that they can continue their visual inspection, don't forget it's in the dark. Guess what????? They don't find a body. Yep, no body so the dogs (three different dogs) who alerted on the dumpster were lying. Can you imagine that?

OOPS! I forgot to answer your question. Nope, IMO, LE would not know evidence if it slapped them in the face.............

These are obviously facts... that really happened. We don't like to think what we're obviously thinking, but how many times can we turn and look the other way. I hate saying this, but it really looks like this case could have been solved a long time ago. Oh, and wasn't there something said about equipment or electronics trouble when they were checking out the phone pings, or messages, or something to do with the phones? JMO

These are obviously facts... that really happened. We don't like to think what we're obviously thinking, but how many times can we turn and look the other way. I hate saying this, but it really looks like this case could have been solved a long time ago. Oh, and wasn't there something said about equipment or electronics trouble when they were checking out the phone pings, or messages, or something to do with the phones? JMO

Hi Nonni, lonely in here isn't it. Sad. Yep, LE, unlucky souls that they are, have experienced every fubar incident that can be had. Enough already. I think any forensic evidence has been destroyed long ago and now, LE is content on having the people they think could be involved in jail and eveybody is just suppose to like and accept that. If we don't, we are SOL. This is maddening to me. Where the H is the SA in this fubar? Anyway?

I was trying to post using multiple quotes, but I became hung up. I always assumed the reason Misty sounded confused on the 911 call was because she was high...or perhaps she has less street smarts than a paving stone. Either way. I also thought she might have been more than a little intimidated by Ron's rage which I thought was appropriate since she was sitting in the house with his children when his daughter disappeared.

Then again, I am still on the fence about Ron...(ducking)

I was trying to post using multiple quotes, but I became hung up. I always assumed the reason Misty sounded confused on the 911 call was because she was high...or perhaps she has less street smarts than a paving stone. Either way. I also thought she might have been more than a little intimidated by Ron's rage which I thought was appropriate since she was sitting in the house with his children when his daughter disappeared.

Then again, I am still on the fence about Ron...(ducking)

Bless your little heart! I'm not going to throw anything at you, really. I just don't think that Misty was anywhere near Ron's house when Haleigh died, so that is entirely opposite than your view, but you are entitled to your view. That's what WS is all about. I don't know how to do multiple quotes either, LOL.

Sorry guys. I had to make a Walmart run, and forgot to sign off.
Anyway, I am of the same belief that Misty was not at home when Haleigh died, and was set up to take the fall. then when she didnt come in time to go with the plan, plan B was enacted. this was to implicate Tommy and company. My opinion is that Haleigh was being cared for by Ron or Tn, but Ron had to go to work, and TN didn't want to be there. I believe those 2 are the ones responsible for Haleigh's death, and all else was coverup. This is just my opinion, and it hasn't always stayed the same. but this theory has been around the longest for me.

To my knowledge no one other than GGMS and Misty has come forward and stated they saw Haleigh alive that afternoon/evening other than those who claim they saw her when she got off that school bus. Chelsey has claimed she saw her get in the car with Ron.. JS has claimed he saw Haleigh get in the van with Misty. Ron is claiming he picked her up and drove her home. Out of the last three names mentioned, I'm going with what JS told LE and AH. I just don't believe GGMS saw her that night around 8:00 and she was alive and well. I believe she came forward with that story in order to provide her grandson with an alibi because she knew he had arrived at work by that time...BTW.. Look at how many times has she changed the time she was supposedly there. To my knowledge it's been three. The latest story being it was closer to 8:00 pm when she was there and saw Haleigh.. JMHO

I'm with you on this. I think JS is the truthful one.

Something else, GGrandma was asked by TN to check on the kids that night and she conveniently brought clean clothes. Misty said TN forced her to babysit that night. TN shows up after the 911 call/s. No one knows where TN was that whole evening. Why? There appears to be a TN link somewhere.

Like many others, I think the timeline begins long before 7PM, and I would even say I agree with those who say the actions of the parties in question that morning are suspicious. I'm thinking tempers were flaring that morning and escalated that afternoon after Haleigh was picked up at the bus stop. I also think possibly the AC man had no idea which children were hanging around.

I also agree Tommy was brought in after everything just to place him at the MH. I'm thinking he just jabbered to LE thinking he could get himself out of drug charges. The perps may have said "we're going to the dock and throw her into the river" just to throw him off and he ran with that story. In his mind, it was true, therefore he passed the LDT just prior to the river excavation.

:cow: In my opinion, I think someone should be staking out those two grandmas to see where they go and if they make any unusual stops to pay respects. My thoughts are they had someone else get rid of the body while RC wuz at werk. Some druggies who may be close to TN and pals? I can't see TN digging a grave or taking a boat out into the swamp, but I can see her paying someone to do it. With all the crime in that area, and all the drugs, it seems like a payment of coke, heroine, or whatever drug of choice might be worth it to someone. :cow: Just a theory, one of many.

Whatever, however, someone is covering for one of the prisoners, and my bet is they aren't covering for a Croslin.

Sorry guys. I had to make a Walmart run, and forgot to sign off.
Anyway, I am of the same belief that Misty was not at home when Haleigh died, and was set up to take the fall. then when she didnt come in time to go with the plan, plan B was enacted. this was to implicate Tommy and company. My opinion is that Haleigh was being cared for by Ron or Tn, but Ron had to go to work, and TN didn't want to be there. I believe those 2 are the ones responsible for Haleigh's death, and all else was coverup. This is just my opinion, and it hasn't always stayed the same. but this theory has been around the longest for me.

That would work. Like you, I think it wasn't actually a Croslin directly involved. In the eyes of the culprits, the Croslins were expendable. They were thrown under the bus (and how easily they went!) to protect one or more of Haleigh's blood relatives.

Something else, GGrandma was asked by TN to check on the kids that night and she conveniently brought clean clothes. Misty said TN forced her to babysit that night. TN shows up after the 911 call/s. No one knows where TN was that whole evening. Why? There appears to be a TN link somewhere.

Like many others, I think the timeline begins long before 7PM, and I would even say I agree with those who say the actions of the parties in question that morning are suspicious. I'm thinking tempers were flaring that morning and escalated that afternoon after Haleigh was picked up at the bus stop. I also think possibly the AC man had no idea which children were hanging around.

I also agree Tommy was brought in after everything just to place him at the MH. I'm thinking he just jabbered to LE thinking he could get himself out of drug charges. The perps may have said "we're going to the dock and throw her into the river" just to throw him off and he ran with that story. In his mind, it was true, therefore he passed the LDT just prior to the river excavation.

:cow: In my opinion, I think someone should be staking out those two grandmas to see where they go and if they make any unusual stops to pay respects. My thoughts are they had someone else get rid of the body while RC wuz at werk. Some druggies who may be close to TN and pals? I can't see TN digging a grave or taking a boat out into the swamp, but I can see her paying someone to do it. With all the crime in that area, and all the drugs, it seems like a payment of coke, heroine, or whatever drug of choice might be worth it to someone. :cow: Just a theory, one of many.

Whatever, however, someone is covering for one of the prisoners, and my bet is they aren't covering for a Croslin.

BBM :)

You know, when reading your post it made me think back to a statement that GGS made. IIRC, she said that she knows the St. John's River very well and would be able to navigate it in the dark. I am not quoting what she said, b/c i don't recall the exact wording, but i remeber thinking, well, that was just odd to say. (this was sometime within the first year..yeah like that is helpful)

JMO

So, is this the working theory of LE then? That Misty is worth giving immunity to because she wasnt there and didnt know what happened? Does she know what happened now, do you think?

I never bought the earlier siting story either fwiw. So how does anyone with the above theory think Haleigh died??

So, is this the working theory of LE then? That Misty is worth giving immunity to because she wasnt there and didnt know what happened? Does she know what happened now, do you think?

I never bought the earlier siting story either fwiw. So how does anyone with the above theory think Haleigh died??

My theory is Haleigh got caught up in an altercation between Ron C and Misty. I suspect he was playing BILLY BAD AZZ with a gun, (like he is known to do) and Haleigh acidentally and unfortunately caught a bullet.JMHO

Tommy, himself, has stated Haleigh was deceased many many many hours before that 911 call was ever made.
I'm inclined to believe she was deceased before the news hour was on when Ron C went knocking on that man's door needing money. JMHO

I am inclined to believe just based on the what kind of person Ron Cummings has shown himself to be via his arrests and words out of his foul disrespectful mouth, that the weekend Misty was gone, he was high out of his gourd, and maybe even alcohol played a part, if anyone in this story is more likely not to remember what really happened, my guess would be him. jmo

IMO..Unfortunately then, LE doesn't know the difference between REAL GOLD and whats FOOL's GOLD... But hey they have been made a FOOL of for certain.....JMHOOTS

Em, my dear friend, it is my opinion that LE knows much about what happened to Haleigh. The vital missing links for a successful prosecution have been mired in a morass of deception and untruths by those who Haleigh Cummings loved most in this world.

LE has recently provided us with, what I see as, considerable insight into their belief and knowledge of this crime without being able to give us the specific information that we all crave.

On February 10, we were told by LE, in a DIRECT quote, that the family members have NOT been telling the truth about what happened to Haleigh:

"It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2011-02-10/haleigh-now-missing-2-years

Equally important and also on February 10, investigators said they are convinced there are people connected to the case who know exactly what happened to her, and very specifically told us:

Investigators said they believe the people connected to the case, including Croslin and Haleigh's father, have not told everything they know about what happened

http://www.baynews9.com/article/new...s-think-family-hasnt-told-whole-story?cid=rss

Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings; Prior to each of their sentencing, one of these two was offered 15 years for the truth while, we’re now finding out, the other one was offered complete immunity for the same thing:

The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that Misty Croslin was verbally offered immunity from prosecution for the murder of a five year old girl, missing since 2009, if she coughed up facts that could lead authorities to the body of Haleigh Cummings, and provide verifiable details about what happened to her former stepdaughter.

http://www.artharris.com/2011/02/25/exclusive-misty-croslin-immunity-offer/#more-4993

Listen to this short video one more time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUDiX_kvZg8

Did you hear the word immunity?

Hummmmmmmm, and I keep thinking about the comment made about Joe freaking out when he saw a dead Haleigh. Maybe Tommy was shanghied to help with the cleanup and disposal when he showed up at the MH after the call from Ron. This activity could have occurred in the time after Ron's call and prior to Misty showing up at around 2 pm. At this time Misty was pulled into the plan and maybe she is correct in that LE needs to ask Tommy because she wasn't there. She may not know anything other than what she has been told by the other participants.

Lone, I have thought about that too. IMO, Jo may have been with Tommy when he went to the mh that evening. IMO, Ron and Tommy had a plan and that's why we couldn't get a clear statement as to what their conversation was about around 9pm. Then we have Misty crying on the phone around 2am outside the mh. I'm thinking that Misty is right about LE needing to talk to Tommy. Tommy just may know a lot more than she does. At one point Tommy even claims that he tried to tell LE about Ron. IMO, Misty was brought in to cover for both her brother and Ron. This may be the reason that when Misty mention it hurting two people Chelsea automatically assumed one would be Ron. This also leads me to believe that if Jo did walk in on a deceased Haleigh and then went back to Chelsea's house....Chelsea and Timmy know all about it. IMO, Misty has been operating on second hand information. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member