Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.pinerivertimes.com/artic...-1/prt/Items-found-relating-to-Dylan-Redwine-

''Vallecito residents also reported Mark Redwine returned to his Vallecito home last weekend. The home was in foreclosure earlier but has been refinanced, according to public records. Redwine has rarely been seen at the house since his son's disappearance. He left on Tuesday ''

Does it mean anything?

Good question, Schmae. Interesting that he was home when the search was going on.

I thought it was interesting too, though he's kinda damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Thinking of Dylan today. I have never lost hope that there would be an arrest and conviction. It's coming.

Sttill nothing? This POI naming was nothing but a tease, but I'm glad it got his info out there agai and people got interested in Dylan's sttory again.

So far, yes, absolutely nothing has come of POI identification. I am eagerly awaiting justice for Dylan. I really hope LE takes further steps and hopefully make an arrest soon.

Nothing yet? Dylan and his family deserve justice

His face haunts me. I have a teenage son (now 15), and it just hurts to think of poor Dylan. )-:

Has it been about 3 months since the POI was discussed ? I was so hopeful and I still am but I guess it could drag out another year or more :(

To those who love Dylan, hang in there. It's coming.

[video=youtube;NVq02J0vnGA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVq02J0vnGA&sns=fb[/video]

I jus don't believe charges will ever be filed againns MR. Dylan will always be stuck in the wind. So sad. Such a gorgeous young man. I hate that he will likely never have justtuce.

I jus don't believe charges will ever be filed againns MR. Dylan will always be stuck in the wind. So sad. Such a gorgeous young man. I hate that he will likely never have justtuce.

Some days I feel the same but I have faith that one day the charges will come. I just don't get how a guy who clearly has a lot of loose ends in his life like MR could pull off a crime like this and be so ' lucky'? to not leave evidence around. It doesn't make any sense.

Thinking of you today, Dylan I love you. Same age as my kids, so sad, tears Love you.

Some days I feel the same but I have faith that one day the charges will come. I just don't get how a guy who clearly has a lot of loose ends in his life like MR could pull off a crime like this and be so ' lucky'? to not leave evidence around. It doesn't make any sense.

My guess is that they have evidence, but don't think it would be enough to convict him since not all of Dylan's remains were found so no definite cause of death can be determined. They don't want to have him acquitted and later find more evidence and be unable to try him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb