Personal Reports from Members about the Crime Scene

I can't tell if you're serious or not, but, IROFL. :blowkiss:

I'm Serious!!! Just trying to figure out a way to use everyones ideas the best way or only way possible. I know it does sound funny!:crazy:

snipped* Don't beat me up but I dont really prescribe to any one religon. I am a spiritual person but not a church goer. I choose to live my life in a way I think God intended, giving of myself with time or talent when I can. I think I probably go back to my grand parents native american beliefs more than anything. God welcomes all of us, he created all of us and I think any & all would be welcomed by God to cleanse & bless the earth that held his little Caylee. God created the earth & he created little Caylee. I think it would be a beautiful sight to behold for people of all backgrounds & beliefs to come together at this site for prayer.

You sound like me. I think God would like the idea of people coming together to pray and do whatever they feel in their hearts to find peace.
:)

I love to hear her tell that too. It shows how really foolish she is about cadaver dogs. They were playing her like a banjo in that search.

She KNEW what it meant, but thought by getting on Greta that she would change what the truth was. That has been the most amazing thing to me in this, that she, like KC thinks if THEY tell something people will just take them at their lying word. That is beyond the pale to believe people are that stupid.

What really floored me was Cindy saying 'inconsistant hits' concerning the hits by the cadaver dogs. She said this on the GVS show...........:eek:........what BS that was!

Believe, I really hope you are right. Maybe what I felt there was my own jumbled emotions about this case. It was so strong and unsettling.

IMO that is why we (or most of us) are not LE. Our emotions are too strong. I am not sure I could do what they have to do.

I think a lot of us viewed this case as *parents* first.

I believe, as a Christian, that Caylee is in the arms of God, that she is not suffering in any way.

<<It shows how really foolish she is about cadaver dogs>>

She isn't foolish about cadaver dogs. She knew. That's just more CA spin.

Yep, you can prepare for a hurricane or tornado, and even snakes and gators (if you wear pants and boots when you work in yard, etc.), but you can't prepare for an earthquake. Huge difference in the cost of living too, I think.

Too funny....this thread makes it sound like our eco-system down here is what we have to fear when in reality, it's the human monsters that we have to be on the look-out for.

Checking In from where the temperature will reach 83 Degrees today!!! :woohoo:

RR

We could never stand the heat and humidity in summer. It's unbearable unless you are in the ocean or swimming pool from a.m. till p.m. Even being in air conditioning, we sweated bullets. We would go for a month at a time, and never got use to the humidity.

I agree! That is another reason that we moved. I can remember almost having a heat stroke, just walking from my car, across the parking lot...to get to the grocery store (and I was 20 years old at the time). I also got tired of breaking into a sweat, just going to the mailbox...and then having little insects stick to me. LOL I never felt like I was clean, you get out of the shower...walk outside..and BAM, you are hit with a wall of water called extreme humidity.

I wish we could do the second option also, and call it something like "Caylee's Place". I'm envisioning a large jungle jym for the little kids to play on, a big swing set for 8 or so swings, maybe a small merry go round, park benches for the parents to sit on, with a nice sign that say's "Caylee's Place" on it.

Your whole post made me cry!! Rest, sweet Caylee, rest. Bless her heart!

Tim had the S/R dogs there to do that search and the Anthonys would NOT let him have an article of Caylee's clothing to do the search with.They have to have a "scent" to follow or to find. As close as it was, it was very likely he would have found her then. I am convinced they KNEW at that point where she was, or they would have loved to have a search animal on the trail of their granddaughter.

Good point. And I agree with your siggy. Someone needs to step up and be there for this precious baby girl.

Thank you all for this very informative thread. I is difficult to imagine the density of the woods in Florida. I think it had to be divine intervention that allowed that MR to find Caylee.

I would hope the owner of the property would allow sage to be planted. It would be a tribute to a little girl that was thrown away like trash.

I also do not believe her spirit can rest peacefully until the person responsible for her death seeks forgiveness and admits to the crime. I just do not think that will ever happen. Prayers for that dear little one.

I can imagine these woods, because we have some thick woods in east Texas, too. They are not as dense in the area I live as they are further east and south, but some of them are too scary. Ever hear of the Big Thicket? That is miles and miles of deep woods a little south of where I live. People have gotten lost in there and never came out, so I hear. We also have some poisonous snakes... cottonmouth water moccasins, rattlesnakes, and copperheads... plus coyotes, bobcats, and various other wild animals that are too mean for me to think about hiking in the woods by myself.

Btw~ I have a problem with this being called the "crime scene" since LE designated the A fam house to be the "crime scene", IIRC. This is the dump site.

It is a crime to dump a body, so it is still a crime scene, technically. I think it is actually more of the crime scene than the A's home, because I doubt if Caylee died in the home. But investigators tend to call it a crime scene if the body is found, or several pieces of key evidece are found there.

I'm Serious!!! Just trying to figure out a way to use everyones ideas the best way or only way possible. I know it does sound funny!:crazy:

:laugh::dance::biglaugh::rotfl::rotfl:

Granny L, you are hysterical! I can picture you doing that too!!!

Yes and Yes ! Yes, there are the types of trees that drop leaves, and the leaves do build up and then either burn from fires or turn brown from flood waters. Yes, it can get deep with a mixture of leaves, vines, palm fronds, brush/ tall grass and sandy dirt.

Yes on the creepy crawlers being dislocated, but it happens both during and after brushfires and hurricanes. In 2004 when we had hurricanes Francis and Gene, I found a 6 ft. cotton mouth wrapped around the palm tree in my screened in pool area. By the time I found it, she had already had babies and they were in my pool skimmer. DH was in the Middle East at the time, so I was on my own to get them out !! :eek: Then the weekend of Mothers Day in 2008, we had a 70 acre brush fire in the preserve around my neighborhood. I'm in a cul-de-sac which backs up to the preserve. During and right after the fires, we had snakes, wild boar, bobcats, deer, armadillos, rabbits, crawfish, regular fish, turtles, otters and a few other crawlers coming out through our yards. On a regular day when we have no fires or hurricanes, I still find snakes, rabbits, squirrels, armadillos, bobcats and an occasional deer walking or slithering through my yard.

Sometimes snakes and wild animals will venture out of the woods here, doesn't have to be a hurricane or fire to bring them out. We have seen rattlesnakes and copperheads in our yard, and harmless snakes as well. I found a baby copperhead in my flower bed a couple years ago. My hand had just been within inches of where he crawled out of the leaves. We have seen skunks, raccoons, rabbits, armadillos, turtles, etc. in our yard, too. Bobcats, deer, coyotes and other wild animals have come to the edge of our yard before. We found a baby deer several years ago, had to call the game warden to come and get it. It is illegal here to keep one as a pet. But wild critters are all around us, I've seen them.

I do not remember the link but I do know this was during Tim's first search. It was reported by major news, local news both tv & print & on NG that Tim had asked for an article of something of Caylee's for the scent & Cindy refused to give it to him. I heard Tim say this as well during interviews. I have never read where CA washed Caylee's clothes, only that she changed her bedding weekly. It was KC's clothes in the car she said she washed. I dont think she had a need to wash Caylee's clothes b/c she said nothing of Caylee's was missing & when she asked KC ( on tape ) about it, KC said the Nanny had clothes & toys at her house for Caylee.

I wasnt really asking about Tim searching. I was wondering why, on either the nite she was reported missing or the day they got the hits in the yard, they did not take either kind of dog out to try and get the scent. I know you can pick it up for awhile but I didnt know for how long. I recall many of us asking on WS why LE didnt just take an item of Caylee's they already had in evidence.

Would S/R dogs be able to pick up a live scent if Caylee had already been dead for a month or more? I didn't think so, but I could be wrong. They should have sent cadaver dogs to search those woods, starting from the A's yard and moving outward. I don't think most S/R dogs are trained to look for a deceased person though. I remember some testimony in the SP case where the trainers say that even a dead body will give off a live scent for a short time, but IIRC, it would not be as much as a month or even a week. I am going by memory only. No link.

Yep, you can prepare for a hurricane or tornado, and even snakes and gators (if you wear pants and boots when you work in yard, etc.), but you can't prepare for an earthquake. Huge difference in the cost of living too, I think.

Sometimes there is no time to prepare for a tornado, either! And if you get a warning, sometimes it's not enough time to get out. There are a lot of tall trees where I live, you can't see them coming. And they are very unpredictable... they will destroy one house and leave the one next door virtually untouched. Last year one of the hurricanes that hit south Texas caused some very bad storms to hit our area, knock out electricity for days and caused a big branch of a tree to fall across our front porch. Some homes were damaged beyond repair, and a local lumber yard lost an entire storage building, blew it across the street and left it in shreds. And all these years we thought we were safe from hurricanes... not so! I'm 300 miles from the coast. I guess there are natural disasters in every part of the world. No place is safe.

When will the owners of the property speak out?

I doubt they were absent. Many people bought land in that area when it first started being developed and are just holding on to it until later. We have a small piece out of Kissimmee which used to be in the middle of no where and now there are subdivisions surrounding it. Developers have tried to buy it for years and we just have no reason to want to sell.

I googled the land owner when Caylee was first found. He owns land in several states, most of which he develops and sells without ever living in himself.

It is a crime to dump a body, so it is still a crime scene, technically. I think it is actually more of the crime scene than the A's home, because I doubt if Caylee died in the home. But investigators tend to call it a crime scene if the body is found, or several pieces of key evidece are found there.
I am going by what they actually said. They called the A fam house a "Crime Scene". The investigators do appear to believe she was killed in or around that house. (So do I. I do not think Caylee ever left that house alive after June 15th.)

I am going by what they actually said. They called the A fam house a "Crime Scene". The investigators do appear to believe she was killed in or around that house. (So do I. I do not think Caylee ever left that house alive after June 15th.)

you make a very valid point....I can see Cindy being very angry with Casey and having a huge fight about her behavior. With Cindy's dominant personality, I can also see Cindy simply NOT letting Casey leave with a toddler in the middle of the night when she should be in her bed. Casey would have left on her own and come back just before Cindy went to work (with a few well placed remarks that provoked her even more).

I can speculate forever lately....jmo

I still think we have yet to determine the exact location/area of where Kio was pinpointing in her testimony. This is important.

Kio gave a second interview, I believe it was after Caylee was found. It was recorded at OCSD or PD. I only caught a couple seconds of it, when she was talking about pet (birds, hamsters) funerals they did at the scene. It may have been more descriptive then what she talked about the first time. But how could they have hung out in this particular spot? Had picnics and 'frolicked' around? It was too dangerous for a LEO to walk into when he knew a baby was missing from right up the street? Did it change that much in the last few years? Was she talking about an area they can only go to at certain times of the year? Or are they talking about a different area? I realize kids are fearless, but it is beyond ridiculous to think they played in that lot.

Remember way back when, CA said she took the dirty boots out of the car and washed them. She wasn't talking about boots KC went dancing in...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back