Personal Reports from Members about the Crime Scene

Thinking about KC trudging into that undergrowth, carrying 35 pounds of dead weight. She is 5'1" and the brush is at least 2-3 feet. There must have been enough of a cleared bit for her to get passed the line where the grasses are trimmed and the brush begins, otherwise she would have to climb over some of the stuff, without using her hands/arms for balance or to clear things away. This does not seem likely to me, but then I have never been desperate to dump a dead body. Desperate measures and all that.

However, based on some of the visitation reports which tell us the body was only 18 feet from the edge of the road, I guess she could get to the edge of the undergrowth and toss the bag another 3 feet. Or maybe she laid that white board on top of the underbrush and walked on it to the spot. (I know we haven't seen a white board, but the MR talked about one and some others talked about a board on a tree, so I am just wondering.) Maybe she just drove on the grass to the back of the neighbor's fence and tossed the bag into the woods and that is where is landed.

O/T It was 73 degrees here on Monday. About the same yesterday and just a tad cooler today, maybe 70. Rain almost every day. I get snakes in my yard too, but they are little and so pretty, I would never even think to kill them. Of course, none have been poisonous - I don't think. My next door neighbor kills or traps every wild creature that wanders onto his property. The racoons got smart and now hang out in my trees and yard. Makes the dgos crazy!

Bolded by me .....

Sad as this sounds ... I can't see KC carrying anything that might cause her duress ... KC probably just dragged the bag and only far enough into the wooded area so that it was not visible from the street !!!! :mad:

I do believe there are what I call "energy residue" left where there has been a violent death. Now, what surprises me in what everyone here has talked about is this was not considered the place of death, which is strange in my mind.

I am wondering if she maybe was not dead when she was placed there and died there.

This was 2 nights ago. I was over on the eastside of Orlando and it was about 9:00 at night. Since I am such a huge follower of the whole Caylee Anthony case, I decided to take Dh with me and go see the memorial site. We drove down Suburban drive and stopped at Hopespring. There was a little memorial set up there. We got out of the car and walked over to it and I was commenting on how nice it was. Someone had wrote a nice message on a posterboard and there were little teddybears and cards. One of the Find Caylee tshirts was also there and alot of people had signed it and wrote messages to her on it. My Dh and were talking and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I then noticed a little farther down the street there looked like there was a bigger memorial. The lights were very dim on the street so we decided to drive down there. We drove down there to where this huge memorial was set up.It was at the site where the body was found. All the trees that were there have been torn down and there is a huge pile of dirt piled up on the side which is what I'm guessing is the dirt that all the investigators where going through. It is very clear from the road, that this empty void between all the trees and shrubbery is where they found her body. So, I told my Dh that I wanted to get out and look at all the little bears and cards and such that were left there. I positioned my car so that I could see everything with my headlights. I got out of the car, walked around, and stepped one foot from the road to the ground where the memorial was set up and I got this feeling that I had experienced several times before in my life. This time it was the worst feeling I have felt in my entire life. The air is so thick in that area that you could cut it with a knife. My chest started to feel heavy and then it started to hurt. I feel like I totally spaced out for a minute and I had the most overwhelming feeling of sadness that I have ever felt in my life. I started to tear up and cry. I was out on the side of the road, with one foot on the road and one foot on the ground that she was found on maybe 20 seconds, but it seemed like hours at that time. I got back in the car and Dh who stayed in the car asked me what was wrong. I remember I just kind of responded, "huh" and then he said I looked white as a sheep.

After experiencing this the other night, I have been doing alot of research on it and from what I have been reading it seems like a residual haunting is actually a residual energy haunting where somewhere where something so horrible happened that it leaves a sort of energy stamp and that's what stays around. This is a good explanation of it. http://www.unexplained-my...com/viewnews.php?id=62263 The second paragraph really explains it best to me.

The emotional traumatic energy is then transferred to the environment in which the person who experiences it was in at the time of said trauma. It remains in that general area, until somehow another person or people trigger what the experiencer went through or saw. This is the reason that R.H. occurs as if a play back. Many times during R.H. the person(s) experiencing it feel terrified, guilty, anger or overwhelming sadness. These feelings which have been reported are simply the witness of the R.H. empathically experiencing what the person who imprinted the event felt at the time of the event. Though there are just as many cases where there was no odd emotion felt, other than the shock and fear which come with experiencing a "Ghost". Additionally the person views the events as they happened to or were viewed by the person who left the imprint.
I'm not trying to get people to believe or to start an argument, I'm just sharing the feelings that "I" have experienced. I know what I felt was real, I didn't make myself feel it or make it up.
So, has anyone else here experienced anything like this or know someone that does? Any thoughts on the subject?

First off, I believe you. I haven't experienced that but I have exp weird things. I was in the 8th grade, laying in bed, thinking about a dance I was going to at school. My step moms dad was in the hospital but due to get out the next day. As I lay there thinking about the dance, I heard a woman crying & in a whisper say "oh Henry, Henry" I thought it was my s-mom in her bed room, worried about her father although I found it odd she would refer to him by his name. As I got out of bed to go comfort her, the phone rang. My parents were in the kitchen, answered it & it was the hospital calling to tell her her dad had just died. It creeped me out as I KNEW what I heard, even getting out of the bed to go comfort her. I think who I heard was his first wife who had died when my mother was a child .

Another time, as a teen, I was home on a Fri night by myself as my dad had gone to get my s-mom from work...it was 10ish. I got up from the sofa to walk to the tv to change the channel ( before remotes) & I stopped dead in my tracks. I had a vision of an older blue car, wreck, teens killed. I began to worry when it took my dad so long to get home. When he walked in the door he said " there was a hell of a wreck on 151, I thought it was Karol ( my older sis) but it was the Cates girl & about 6 others. He thought it was sis b/c she & her fella were out that & the car was similar to his. Creepy.

The only time I felt scared or very very uneasy was a few months ago. My husband & I were driving thru various new neighborhoods. We turned on the street of one & I told him, almost in a panic to turn around & get me out of there. I told him I had a horrible, sick feeling & didnt know why but needed to get the heck out of there NOW.

I do believe there are what I call "energy residue" left where there has been a violent death. Now, what surprises me in what everyone here has talked about is this was not considered the place of death, which is strange in my mind.

I am wondering if she maybe was not dead when she was placed there and died there.

This is what I'm beginning to wonder after reading lizzie_april's posts...:waitasec:

I'm unsure if I would go to visit the site where Caylee was found. I'm not sure emotionally I can handle that. I will be in Orlando in a few weeks to mark the 3 years since Jennifer Kesse has been missing, and just think that with all the emotion involved with that, that seeing where poor little Caylee waited for someone to find her just breaks my heart. Jennifer is still out there and we have no answers. At least we all can rest a bit easier knowing that Caylee is with God.

I so hope Jennifer is found soon. Like Caylee, she will be found in God's time, not mans. I so want to her family to have closeure.

I finally went today. I live about 20 minutes away and had been thinking about it but just hadnt had the right time yet.

I did drive past the Anthony's house once in October. I drove past, came to a road called Suburban, and did a U-Turn, because I wasn't sure I could get out to Chickasaw that way. Little did I know Caylee was 50 feet away from me at that moment.

Anyhow, I took the same route today, drove past the Anthony's. Lee's car is there, parked on the grass. All the 'Caylee is Missing' posters and pictures are down from the windows. As soon as you turn on Suburban you see the memorial. It is very big. I pulled over but didn't get out. Of course we all know this is real... but seeing that area of brush all cleared out ... with the mound of dirt next to it from the CSI people clearing it all out .... knowing that Casey threw her baby in there when it was filled with grass and branches and bugs and snakes ... it's just so real and so sad.I did not get any real feelings about the energy of the area or anything like that, just a feeling of sadness. There was no one there when I arrived, two cars pulled up behind me before I left. Like others have said, it is amazing how close to the road she was. But I can see how she was missed - even just 10 feet up you can see what the brush there would have been like in the summer, not to mention any water. I imagine Casey probably pulled up in her car, threw her as best she could, and took off.

It's really something to see it in person. :(

I finally went today. I live about 20 minutes away and had been thinking about it but just hadnt had the right time yet.

I did drive past the Anthony's house once in October. I drove past, came to a road called Suburban, and did a U-Turn, because I wasn't sure I could get out to Chickasaw that way. Little did I know Caylee was 50 feet away from me at that moment.

Anyhow, I took the same route today, drove past the Anthony's. Lee's car is there, parked on the grass. All the 'Caylee is Missing' posters and pictures are down from the windows. As soon as you turn on Suburban you see the memorial. It is very big. I pulled over but didn't get out. Of course we all know this is real... but seeing that area of brush all cleared out ... with the mound of dirt next to it from the CSI people clearing it all out .... knowing that Casey threw her baby in there when it was filled with grass and branches and bugs and snakes ... it's just so real and so sad.I did not get any real feelings about the energy of the area or anything like that, just a feeling of sadness. There was no one there when I arrived, two cars pulled up behind me before I left. Like others have said, it is amazing how close to the road she was. But I can see how she was missed - even just 10 feet up you can see what the brush there would have been like in the summer, not to mention any water. I imagine Casey probably pulled up in her car, threw her as best she could, and took off.

It really does bring it home doesn't it. seeing it in person. This is not just some story this drama is real. Caylee is real, Kc is real, G&C are real not just characters in some 60minute drama on tv.

It really does bring it home doesn't it. seeing it in person. This is not just some story this drama is real. Caylee is real, Kc is real, G&C are real not just characters in some 60minute drama on tv.

Those of us that live far away have appreciated the personal reports about the scene, brings a sense of closeness. I really hope they don't let is grow back to just swamp. I know this was discussed in an earlier thread but it would be so nice if they built a playground in Caylee's honor so it could be a place kids could have fun instead of the horrible spot it is now. Sorry about the OT.

it would be nice if it could be made into a park....but due to the fact of the flooding this land has during the rainy season and hurricanes....I think it will only ever be what it is today...a dumping ground. I hope somehow there is some thing done that is in Caylee's memory!
I want a bill against parent not reporting their children missing...or a mandatory grid search so many feet from a missing child's home despite conditions ...or a law that puts a guardian in place for a missing child that is not a family member (or immediate family ) that can make more level headed choices for the good of the child once a child has been missing after a certain amount of time (say 2 weeks) I want some thing that says little Caylee's death was not in vain....that the horrible tragic event that has touched so many lifes....will ultimately do something "good " for others so that my tears for a little girl I never laid eyes on....can truely be seen as the "angel" she became

I don't think so, there is so much evidence showing that she was in the trunk of KC's car. Plus, the way she had her bagged tells me that it took some planning. IMO

It just occurred to me, where did she get the hamper bag? Is anyone missing one? I have never heard anything about that. Maybe I have missed it.

If she used to hang out nearby in the woods as a kid, i dont' think she'd be fazed by entering it. Also, when we were searching we went into incredibly dense thicket, without fear. I guess the 100 of us were idiots to do that :waitasec: in retrospect, but i can see KC just trucking in there and tossing.

If she DID go climbing through the thicket, though, I think the trash bag would have ripped. Thorns and whatnot caught on my clothes and skin a lot that day we were searching (in a different area, but similiar ground cover/plants etc)

When I was there last week, Lee's car was parked on the grass in the front lawn. I was overwhelmed when I saw the memorial. I got out and tried to take it all in. So many stuffed animals, such a sight and clearly visible from the stop sign on Suburban. I wonder how often they leave their neighborhood and see that.

Wasn't it mentioned on NG or some other show that the A's don't/won't go down Suburban Drive? I remember hearing that from somewhere????

.... knowing that Casey threw her baby in there when it was filled with grass and branches and bugs and snakes ...
I think we need to be careful what we say we "know," because we really don't "know" everything yet...we need to wait and see what facts come out during trial.

Legal Description:
CHICKASAW OAKS PHASE 2 11/143 THAT PART OF TRACT B (CONSERVATION) LYING SELY OF SUBURBAN DR EXT

Property Use Code 0019

0019 VACANT HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION

http://www.ocpafl.org

HTH
I'm pretty sure that Home Owners Association is just signifying there is one. When we were house hunting, we paid attention to whether or not a neighborhood had one. We didn't like all the rules they have and didn't want to move into a neighborhood if HOA was written on the description.

Thank you everyone for sharing:). It paints a clearer picture for those of us who live on the opposite end of the country. I'm off to bed now. Goodnight everyone:seeya::sleep::takeoff:.

I tend to be sensitive to my sixth sense but I am far from psychic- maybe I would be better described as intuitive and very empathetic. I don't have a hard time trying to feel someone elses pain or hurt. I've been that way since I was a child. And it's not happy feelings that I absorb- it's sadness. Very strange, because overall I'm a happy and positive person. I've considered talking with a paranormal expert to find out why I do this but I'm afraid......

My point is, I wonder if the MR has a similar sensitivity to mine. I've never been compelled to search for a body but I've also never been in a position that might have led me to one either. From the beginning I've believed that something not of this world was pulling him to that place. For me, it's hard to talk about my senses because I'm afraid people will think I'm a little loony- that could easily explain why he let it go for four months but returned in December.

However, it's also very plausible that during his work reading meters this would have been a quiet, out of the way place for him to stop and eat lunch and have enough privacy to take a bathroom break. There are not public bathrooms or businesses with bathrooms within 2-3 miles of that area.

As for the last sentence of your post that I bolded, I'm really afraid that the unrest I felt in that area may be a sign that Caylee has not passed over peacefully. I don't know much about spirits and passing over. I'm not even sure what I believe with regard to that. But what I felt today may be evidence that Caylee or somebody else's spirit is sticking around for a while. Maybe once Caylee is laid to rest appropriately the area will be less charged.

It makes me extremely sad to think about Caylee's spirit not being at rest. I pray that she is at peace and knows nothing but happiness.

I want to put this out here for my WS friends, this Saturday, Feb.7 I will be in Orlando for 4-5 hours while my daughter tries out for the UDA dancers to become a UDA teacher. I don't like her driving that far alone even if she is 17 and it is only 2 hours away! So anyways, I will have all that time with no real plans. If anyone is curious of a first hand account or pictures to help solve some of our questions or theories let me know. I should also say that I did go to college in Orlando and spent 4 years of my life there so I am familiar with the town itself, even though it has changed tremendously since I lived there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasgrl
Back