Personal Reports from Members about the Crime Scene

A very stupid and frightened person who thinks she's oh-so-smart and in control is what I've finally concluded after months of following this case! Shove that MO into the mix, with equally silly parents, and most of what happened "makes sense"...

AWFUL.

Moo

A very stupid and frightened person who thinks she's oh-so-smart and in control is what I've finally concluded after months of following this case! Shove that MO into the mix, with equally silly parents, and most of what happened "makes sense"...

AWFUL.

Moo

Thinking here :waitasec:, If the leaves underneath the bag were brown, isn't it possible the bag floated from the water and settled there in the Fall? Perhaps the brown leaves underneath are an important clue as to the timing of when that body was put there or moved by somebody. If she was put there in June, wouldn't the leaves underneath still be green since they might have been preserved if the bag containg Caylee's remains laid there since June? Now as far as the indentation, it wouldn't take long to make an indent, not moe than a week or so, when the ground is wet.
I'm sure the botanist may be able to answer this question better. I agree she didn't walk very far as she is too lazy and really didn't care.

Leaves need sunlight to produce chlorophyll that make them green, so if the leaves were under a bag, they couldn't get sunlight.

This was 2 nights ago. I was over on the eastside of Orlando and it was about 9:00 at night. Since I am such a huge follower of the whole Caylee Anthony case, I decided to take Dh with me and go see the memorial site. We drove down Suburban drive and stopped at Hopespring. There was a little memorial set up there. We got out of the car and walked over to it and I was commenting on how nice it was. Someone had wrote a nice message on a posterboard and there were little teddybears and cards. One of the Find Caylee tshirts was also there and alot of people had signed it and wrote messages to her on it. My Dh and were talking and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I then noticed a little farther down the street there looked like there was a bigger memorial. The lights were very dim on the street so we decided to drive down there. We drove down there to where this huge memorial was set up.It was at the site where the body was found. All the trees that were there have been torn down and there is a huge pile of dirt piled up on the side which is what I'm guessing is the dirt that all the investigators where going through. It is very clear from the road, that this empty void between all the trees and shrubbery is where they found her body. So, I told my Dh that I wanted to get out and look at all the little bears and cards and such that were left there. I positioned my car so that I could see everything with my headlights. I got out of the car, walked around, and stepped one foot from the road to the ground where the memorial was set up and I got this feeling that I had experienced several times before in my life. This time it was the worst feeling I have felt in my entire life. The air is so thick in that area that you could cut it with a knife. My chest started to feel heavy and then it started to hurt. I feel like I totally spaced out for a minute and I had the most overwhelming feeling of sadness that I have ever felt in my life. I started to tear up and cry. I was out on the side of the road, with one foot on the road and one foot on the ground that she was found on maybe 20 seconds, but it seemed like hours at that time. I got back in the car and Dh who stayed in the car asked me what was wrong. I remember I just kind of responded, "huh" and then he said I looked white as a sheep.

After experiencing this the other night, I have been doing alot of research on it and from what I have been reading it seems like a residual haunting is actually a residual energy haunting where somewhere where something so horrible happened that it leaves a sort of energy stamp and that's what stays around. This is a good explanation of it. http://www.unexplained-my...com/viewnews.php?id=62263 The second paragraph really explains it best to me.

The emotional traumatic energy is then transferred to the environment in which the person who experiences it was in at the time of said trauma. It remains in that general area, until somehow another person or people trigger what the experiencer went through or saw. This is the reason that R.H. occurs as if a play back. Many times during R.H. the person(s) experiencing it feel terrified, guilty, anger or overwhelming sadness. These feelings which have been reported are simply the witness of the R.H. empathically experiencing what the person who imprinted the event felt at the time of the event. Though there are just as many cases where there was no odd emotion felt, other than the shock and fear which come with experiencing a "Ghost". Additionally the person views the events as they happened to or were viewed by the person who left the imprint.
I'm not trying to get people to believe or to start an argument, I'm just sharing the feelings that "I" have experienced. I know what I felt was real, I didn't make myself feel it or make it up.
So, has anyone else here experienced anything like this or know someone that does? Any thoughts on the subject?
Question for you, (and thank-you for being brave enough to share your experience)- do you think the reason your chest hurt in particular, as opposed to those who reported feeling punched in the gut- is because Caylee died from some method of suffocation, i.e., chloroform or duct tape???:waitasec:

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

You Have successfully made me homesick for the city in which I was born and raised!!!! Except I remember walking to school freezing, all winter long!!:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I too was raised in Pittsburgh, PA. I walked 8/10ths of a mile four times a day underneath the parkway East to school, home for lunch. Yes it was cold, but very seldom were any of us sick. It was invigorating and made me feel alive. Frick Park woods butted up against our back yard. The seasons were beautiful.

Question for you, (and thank-you for being brave enough to share your experience)- do you think the reason your chest hurt in particular, as opposed to those who reported feeling punched in the gut- is because Caylee died from some method of suffocation, i.e., chloroform or duct tape???:waitasec:

I didn't want to post that earlier, but yes, because I have a tendency to "feel" things rather than see them, I did feel like that. I did have a vision when I was out there of Caylee crying in the back seat and Casey getting fed up and stopping the car and reaching back there and then my vision goes blank.
GOD, just recalling that makes my chest hurt again.:(

Since it is well known most mom's dispose of their children's bodies very close to home, I wonder why tracking dogs were not used, starting at the home & following them out. I know they did search an area out by the school but I saw LE with dogs in a pretty wide open area with woods on the sides. Why would they not have used dogs from the home to see where they led?

I think I read there wasn't a trail from the yard. There was a spot on the back yard, then the car. Because the remains were in a car, there was no trail.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

You Have successfully made me homesick for the city in which I was born and raised!!!! Except I remember walking to school freezing, all winter long!!:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Same here. And, when I grew up, the salts on the roads in winter (to melt the snow) rotting the undercarriages of the cars. Mosquitos the size of birds in the summer.

But, spring and autumn! AHHHHHHH! You never get those two seasons out fo your blood.

I know that this is a little off topic but will post it anyways in response to the prior posts about the downside of the weather in some areas of the country that people have discussed in this thread.

I live in Western Pennsylvania. We have four distinct seasons. Each season has its own charms. Right now we are in Winter. We are having a rather mild winter this year. So far only a few days/nights where it was what we call "bitter cold' - which would mean anything around or below 10 degrees Fahrenheit. Every house here has a central heating system, so being indoors is no problem at all. Everyone owns a "winter coat", scarf, gloves and some sort of a hat. Unless you participate in winter sports, the exposure to cold is minimal - waiting until the interior of the car heats up if you don't have a garage and then getting from your car into the workplace or the grocery store or whatever. Many folks do participate in outdoor winter sports which include ice skating, downhill and cross country skiing, snowmobiling, and for the very adventurous there is even ice climbing. Again, right here in Western Pennsylvania it is not usually bitter cold and if it ever is, it is only for a few days and then it warms up again. Warm enough that there is no snow on the ground here in the city - Pittsburgh - but there is decent downhill skiing within a one hour drive.

Spring is wonderful each year. Crocuses are the first flowers to pop up - often through a little lingering snow. Then come the blooming of the daffodils, the forsythia and the tulips. On the odd year we will still get a snow near Eastertime, but that is unusual and it melts quickly. Along with Spring comes the nicely warming air and along with it that internal feeling of renewal and energy that only Spring weather can bring.

Summers are usually fairly temperate here. There are still lots of folks who do not have air conditioning in their homes. (I have it in mine and am thankful for it when temperatures soar.) But days above 90 degrees are unusual and it almost always cools off at night here. So you can sit out on your porch or your deck in the evening and enjoy the outdoors and the lightening bugs.

Autumn is spectacular. What can I say? The favorite time of year for many around these parts. Summer kind of slides away during September and by the end of that month the evenings are getting quite cool, but the days are still sunny and temperate. October brings cooler days and the crisp nights that cause the trees to turn beautivul colors. November is a "you never know" month. It could be as temperate as October or there could be some snow by Thanksgiving. If there is snow, it is not usually very much - maybe a few inches.

The municipal authorities around here are totally geared up for snow removal. I live on a small cul-de-sac in a suburban area. Main road is always taken care of immediately, then the road into the housing plan and my street within just a few hours. They apply salt here BEFORE it snows. They purchase two differrrent types of salt - one for the really cold temperatures and a different one if it is in the twenties or low thirties.

Any accumulation of snow is promptly removed by large snowplows. The snowplows will be out all night if necessary for roads to be cleared for the morning commute.

People purchase snow tires or all weather radials. Most everyone "knows how to drive in the snow".

We get to buy nice looking boots, great-looking scarves and gloves sets and fashionable winter heqadgear.

Oh, and there aren't a lot of bugs or snakes.

Come visit someday and check us out.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Home of the Pittsburgh Steelers

Redbud, dogwood, cherry, lily-of-the-valley, lilac. (sigh!)

Redbud, dogwood, cherry, lily-of-the-valley, lilac. (sigh!)

I have 2 huge cherry trees, 18 lilac of various shades and a bed of lily of the valley. Want some? LOL Can't help with the dogwood tho. Or the redbud.

Sorry for the off topic but I understand homesickness.:blowkiss:

I live in Western Pennsylvania. We have four distinct seasons. Come visit someday and check us out.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Home of the Pittsburgh Steelers

Sounds beautiful Always. I live in Louisiana and we have five seasons:

January
Almost Summer
Summer
More Summer
Still Summer

(I think that's how the joke goes.) I had my air conditioner (house and vehicles) on last week for a couple of days.

And if you don't believe me, just ask Terry Bradshaw! :)

Sounds beautiful Always. I live in Louisiana and we have five seasons:

January
Almost Summer
Summer
More Summer
Still Summer

(I think that's how the joke goes.) I had my air conditioner (house and vehicles) on last week for a couple of days.

And if you don't believe me, just ask Terry Bradshaw! :)

Okay I found the joke but I have seen several versions.

http://www.jokes.com/funny/whatever/louisiana-heritage
SNIP
A few clues to being a true Louisianan:
Clue #25. You know all 4 seasons: Almost summer, summer, Still summer, and Christmas.

Sorry for the O/T y'all.

My sister and I drove by the site last week, and I will totally agree with what you all are describing in regards to the sadness feeling. I don't know if it is psychological or if that area does have a lingering spirit, but I will say that I definitely felt uneasy and very sad while being there. And, we didn't even get out of the car. Maybe it was just because after reading about this case, and thinking about where her body might be found for so many months, and then actually visiting the place where she was, it was all very shocking. She was so close to someone's back yard! It seems crazy that no one found her until now. But, on the same token, I still can't see Casey trekking even a foot in that thick June brush carrying a bag full of her daughter's body, so even though it was practically spitting distance from the road, it was still in some pretty rough terrain, and I suppose not many are actually brave enough to step foot in those woods. I know I'm not. So, I can also understand how it was missed. I'm really surprised that Casey went back there. It makes me wonder if maybe she just tossed the bag into the brush without actually stepping into it, or else, maybe desperate times called for desperate measures and she put on her boots and did the deed. Didn't CA say that she found boots in Casey's car, too. I was thinking they were those black go-go type boots from the pictures, but maybe she also wore them to go into the woods.

On a side note, before we went to the site, we drove by the Anthony's home. I'd never seen it in person, so I wanted to see it. It looks much nicer in person than it did on TV, IMO. The whole neighborhood looked nicer than I had imagined it to be. Also, lo and behold, who was out front, but GA himself. He was bringing in a cardboard box from the black HHR, and my sister remarked that he looked very sad. She said his face looked very sad and tired. I didn't get to see his face or anything, because I was driving, and quite frankly, I felt a little embarrassed being there and didn't want to look like a gawker. But, my heart just sank when I saw him. I was wondering, though, what was in the box?

Sometimes snakes and wild animals will venture out of the woods here, doesn't have to be a hurricane or fire to bring them out. We have seen rattlesnakes and copperheads in our yard, and harmless snakes as well. I found a baby copperhead in my flower bed a couple years ago. My hand had just been within inches of where he crawled out of the leaves. We have seen skunks, raccoons, rabbits, armadillos, turtles, etc. in our yard, too. Bobcats, deer, coyotes and other wild animals have come to the edge of our yard before. We found a baby deer several years ago, had to call the game warden to come and get it. It is illegal here to keep one as a pet. But wild critters are all around us, I've seen them.

I know exactly what you mean TXL.

Let's see, about two months ago hubby killed about 1.5 ft copperhead in fenced in front yard with .22 rifle, dogs had found it and were going nuts. This past summer he killed a 4-5 ft "chicken snake," outside dogs had found it, and it had a squirrel in its mouth. He had to shoot snake with pistol and then felt pity on the squirrel and killed it too. (HE HATES TO KILL ANIMALS, DOES NOT HUNT, NOT TYPICAL FOR WHERE WE LIVE).

And then in the last month two, a neighbor drove over on his dirtbike (yeah, I know, we are rednecks) and he ran over a 6' rattlesnake coming out of a creekbed and picked it up and was showing it off, only had 1-2 rattles though.

Oh and about 4-5 years ago one of our inside dogs (pitbull baby - now gone over the rainbow bridge) was in our fenced-in yard and got into a standoff with a 6 ft rattlesnake -- the rattler was coiled and striking and our dog was barking ferociously and wanting to attack. My hubby screamed for me, he was holding back the dog, and I screamed SNAKE! SNAKE! SNAKE! and went for my pistol but woke up my then 18ish son who grabbed his 12-gauge and came out and did away with the snake, very scary.

I am not making any of this up, and these incidents are just a few of the most recent and/or most memorable.

As I am fond of saying, "we live in a jungle." We have all the wildlife too TXLady.

Thinking about KC trudging into that undergrowth, carrying 35 pounds of dead weight. She is 5'1" and the brush is at least 2-3 feet. There must have been enough of a cleared bit for her to get passed the line where the grasses are trimmed and the brush begins, otherwise she would have to climb over some of the stuff, without using her hands/arms for balance or to clear things away. This does not seem likely to me, but then I have never been desperate to dump a dead body. Desperate measures and all that.

However, based on some of the visitation reports which tell us the body was only 18 feet from the edge of the road, I guess she could get to the edge of the undergrowth and toss the bag another 3 feet. Or maybe she laid that white board on top of the underbrush and walked on it to the spot. (I know we haven't seen a white board, but the MR talked about one and some others talked about a board on a tree, so I am just wondering.) Maybe she just drove on the grass to the back of the neighbor's fence and tossed the bag into the woods and that is where is landed.

O/T It was 73 degrees here on Monday. About the same yesterday and just a tad cooler today, maybe 70. Rain almost every day. I get snakes in my yard too, but they are little and so pretty, I would never even think to kill them. Of course, none have been poisonous - I don't think. My next door neighbor kills or traps every wild creature that wanders onto his property. The racoons got smart and now hang out in my trees and yard. Makes the dgos crazy!

It's very interesting reading the different accounts posted by WS'ers of their experience visiting the area where little Caylee's remains were found. Thanks to all for taking the time to share. I can only wish this sad area could be turned into a children's playground and rose garden. A bench dedicated to the memory of Caylee would be really special.

DT

It's very interesting reading the different accounts posted by WS'ers of their experience visiting the area where little Caylee's remains were found. Thanks to all for taking the time to share. I can only wish this sad area could be turned into a children's playground and rose garden. A bench dedicated to the memory of Caylee would be really special.

DT

ITA. :clap:

Thinking about KC trudging into that undergrowth, carrying 35 pounds of dead weight. She is 5'1" and the brush is at least 2-3 feet. There must have been enough of a cleared bit for her to get passed the line where the grasses are trimmed and the brush begins, otherwise she would have to climb over some of the stuff, without using her hands/arms for balance or to clear things away. This does not seem likely to me, but then I have never been desperate to dump a dead body. Desperate measures and all that.

However, based on some of the visitation reports which tell us the body was only 18 feet from the edge of the road, I guess she could get to the edge of the undergrowth and toss the bag another 3 feet. Or maybe she laid that white board on top of the underbrush and walked on it to the spot. (I know we haven't seen a white board, but the MR talked about one and some others talked about a board on a tree, so I am just wondering.) Maybe she just drove on the grass to the back of the neighbor's fence and tossed the bag into the woods and that is where is landed.

O/T It was 73 degrees here on Monday. About the same yesterday and just a tad cooler today, maybe 70. Rain almost every day. I get snakes in my yard too, but they are little and so pretty, I would never even think to kill them. Of course, none have been poisonous - I don't think. My next door neighbor kills or traps every wild creature that wanders onto his property. The racoons got smart and now hang out in my trees and yard. Makes the dgos crazy!

The bolded part is by me. I think when one is in a state of extreme panic or fear, our senses work more acutely and perhaps that adrenaline rush helps us to do extraordinary things we couldn't normally do. I know I have heard stories of people in desperate moments having a tremendous amount of strength. In addition, some drugs can have similar effects.

I LOL about the dogs, I have one in the backyard that goes crazy when squirrels visit the big tree we have! They actually

I didn't want to post that earlier, but yes, because I have a tendency to "feel" things rather than see them, I did feel like that. I did have a vision when I was out there of Caylee crying in the back seat and Casey getting fed up and stopping the car and reaching back there and then my vision goes blank.
GOD, just recalling that makes my chest hurt again.:(

So if you're right, Casey drove her there and killed her there...:eek::eek::eek: Would save her lugging her body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HairHawk
Back